Notice: All Boston.com forums will be retired as of May 31st, 2016 and will not be archived. Thank you for your participation in this community, and we hope you continue to enjoy other content at Boston.com.

Brady 5 straight playoff games with a least 1 INT - does it end this week?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

Brady 5 straight playoff games with a least 1 INT - does it end this week?

I say yes because they have a legit running game....

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dapats1281. Show dapats1281's posts

Re: Brady 5 straight playoff games with a least 1 INT - does it end this week?

Not really concerned with this week. Patriots are just a better team than HOU. Brady can afford a pick or 2 against them and we can still come out with the W.

Against Denver, I do not think the Pats are an outright better team. I think theyre evenly matched, and therefore, there better be a zero burger in the INT department in that game

Same with the Super Bowl. SEA, GB, and SF are potential teams that the Pats cannot afford a turnover against.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

I do not care as long as we win.  In the end a Lombardi is a Lombardi regardless of whether Brady throws any picks or not.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from kevin13130. Show kevin13130's posts

Starting this week, Brady goes 5 straight playoff games without a INT. At least that's the hope.

Sections
Shortcuts