Brady Again Throws Wendell Under Bus

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

Re: Brady Again Throws Wendell Under Bus

You trying to spin that quote into a Brady bash is the only unreal thing in this thread.  Grow up already will you?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from AyyyBoston. Show AyyyBoston's posts

In response to pcmIV's comment:

You trying to spin that quote into a Brady bash is the only unreal thing in this thread.  Grow up already will you?

+1

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from dreighver. Show dreighver's posts

The defense gets a free pass for any and every mistake, but Brady gets critiqued down to his very words, no matter how innocent or innocuous they may be.

This is pathetic, Rusty. This is as bad as it gets for you, and you've truly lost any shred of credibility you may have had. You can't be objective -- you worked yourself into a corner with your asinine agenda, and now you have no choice but to sit in your corner and support that aforementioned agenda until your final breath.

Pathetic. 

Let's go Pats!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

Keep up the Brady Bashing, Russ.  

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

In response to Bustchise's comment:

Queenie, where did your Bradybashing post go?  Those dastardly mods are at it again. Maybe they just have the autoidiotdelete on.

Why are your posts continuing to show up then?

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from patriotrain. Show patriotrain's posts

hate to say it but brady is a has been, if he keeps declining at this rate we'll be lucky to make the playoffs!!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from skinnyrexraptor. Show skinnyrexraptor's posts

In response to patriotrain's comment:

hate to say it but brady is a has been, if he keeps declining at this rate we'll be lucky to make the playoffs!!

BUTTFUMBLE BUTTFUMBLE BUTTFUMBLE BUTTFUMBLE BUTTFUMBLE BUTTFUMBLE BUTTFUMBLE BUTTFUMBLE BUTTFUMBLE BUTTFUMBLE BUTTFUMBLE BUTTFUMBLE BUTTFUMBLE BUTTFUMBLE BUTTFUMBLE BUTTFUMBLE BUTTFUMBLE BUTTFUMBLE BUTTFUMBLE BUTTFUMBLE BUTTFUMBLE BUTTFUMBLE BUTTFUMBLE BUTTFUMBLE BUTTFUMBLE BUTTFUMBLE BUTTFUMBLE BUTTFUMBLE BUTTFUMBLE BUTTFUMBLE BUTTFUMBLE

Why Your Team Sucks 2013: New York Jets

We've made fun of star-crossed franchises like the Browns and Lions and Bills here, but the Jets—who somehow managed to WIN a Super Bowl at one point—and unquestionably the laughingstock of the NFL. Not only do they lose, but they lose in the tackiest way possible. Their fans are insecure morons and their players are somehow even dumber. What purpose do they serve other than to hold themselves up for merciless ridicule?

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from skinnyrexraptor. Show skinnyrexraptor's posts

In response to NedNiederlander's comment:

[QUOTE]

Pipe down, Bustchise.

[/QUOTE]

LMAO...he's so easy to find...he can't even fake a Pats compliment he's such a Jets fan and Jets troll...the funniest part are all the morons here who don't know how many screen names he's here under...they Hated Leon but love bustchise...morons on parade!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from skinnyrexraptor. Show skinnyrexraptor's posts

In response to Bustchise's comment:

Queenie, where did your Bradybashing post go?  Those dastardly mods are at it again. Maybe they just have the autoidiotdelete on.

Hey Phat Rex/Bustchise/anonymis/patriotrain/bungalobill/fatsam/Leon/YanksHess and a host of others....

You are a JETS TROLL...this is just for you Jets trolls and Jets fans...

We've made fun of star-crossed franchises like the Browns and Lions and Bills here, but the Jets—who somehow managed to WIN a Super Bowl at one point—are unquestionably the laughingstock of the NFL. Not only do they lose, but they lose in the tackiest way possible. Their fans are insecure morons and their players are somehow even dumber. What purpose do they serve other than to hold themselves up for merciless ridicule?

Your quarterback: BUTTFUMBLE BUTTFUMBLE BUTTFUMBLE BUTTFUMBLE BUTTFUMBLE BUTTFUMBLE BUTTFUMBLE BUTTFUMBLE BUTTFUMBLE BUTTFUMBLE BUTTFUMBLE BUTTFUMBLE BUTTFUMBLE BUTTFUMBLE BUTTFUMBLE BUTTFUMBLE BUTTFUMBLE BUTTFUMBLE BUTTFUMBLE BUTTFUMBLE BUTTFUMBLE BUTTFUMBLE BUTTFUMBLE BUTTFUMBLE BUTTFUMBLE BUTTFUMBLE BUTTFUMBLE BUTTFUMBLE BUTTFUMBLE BUTTFUMBLE BUTTFUMBLE BUTTFUMBLE BUTTFUMBLE BUTTFUMBLE.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Another fool goes on ignore.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from skinnyrexraptor. Show skinnyrexraptor's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

[QUOTE]

Another fool goes on ignore.

[/QUOTE]

Ahhh...babe...you do know that patriotrain is Bustchise and yankshess, don't you? as well as Phat rex/Leon/fatsam?...

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Dude, come on. You act like I am alone in this. I've heard radio hosts talk about this, people have called in, etc. I am not alone.

That is not cool to read from him.  Why can't he admit he screwed up? He clearly pulled back to soon, there is no tape to look at, Tom.

Ugh.

I just do not like how he comes off above the team with his body language or how he frames things, especially excuses or apparently throwing someone else under the bus.

What did this guy do to you? Seriously.

There's no way you had a girlfriend for him to steal, and Brady doesn't strike me as the type to be interested in your blowup doll...so what is it? Let me guess...you were working the shelves really hard one night at CVS and Tom came in for some Tylenol...you panicked, fell  into the maxi pad display, and lied on the floor while Tom just laughed at you. Sound right?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from skinnyrexraptor. Show skinnyrexraptor's posts

Well...it appears that YanksHess done go "POOF".....sorry anonymis/Phat Rex/Leon, etc...

LMFAO!

Hey Phat Rex/Bustchise/anonymis/patriotrain/bungalobill/fatsam/Leon/YanksHess and a host of others....

You are a JETS TROLL...this is just for you Jets trolls and Jets fans...

FROM DEADSPIN:

We've made fun of star-crossed franchises like the Browns and Lions and Bills here, but the Jets—who somehow managed to WIN a Super Bowl at one point—are unquestionably the laughingstock of the NFL. Not only do they lose, but they lose in the tackiest way possible. Their fans are insecure morons and their players are somehow even dumber. What purpose do they serve other than to hold themselves up for merciless ridicule?

Your quarterback: BUTTFUMBLE BUTTFUMBLE BUTTFUMBLE BUTTFUMBLE BUTTFUMBLE BUTTFUMBLE BUTTFUMBLE BUTTFUMBLE BUTTFUMBLE BUTTFUMBLE BUTTFUMBLE BUTTFUMBLE BUTTFUMBLE BUTTFUMBLE BUTTFUMBLE BUTTFUMBLE BUTTFUMBLE BUTTFUMBLE BUTTFUMBLE BUTTFUMBLE BUTTFUMBLE BUTTFUMBLE BUTTFUMBLE BUTTFUMBLE BUTTFUMBLE BUTTFUMBLE BUTTFUMBLE BUTTFUMBLE BUTTFUMBLE BUTTFUMBLE BUTTFUMBLE BUTTFUMBLE BUTTFUMBLE BUTTFUMBLE.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

Dude, come on. You act like I am alone in this. I've heard radio hosts talk about this, people have called in, etc. I am not alone.

That is not cool to read from him.  Why can't he admit he screwed up? He clearly pulled back to soon, there is no tape to look at, Tom.

Ugh.

I just do not like how he comes off above the team with his body language or how he frames things, especially excuses or apparently throwing someone else under the bus.

Dude.  The snap involves two people.  The center and the QB.  He said WE made a mistake meaning he is not blaming Wendell.  He even took the heat for the INT when he could have easily pointed to Sudfeld or just referred to the "team" turning the ball over twice.  He did all of this to take the heat off another teammate Ridley whose fumble was easily the worst play of the game.  If the point of his quote was to throw Wendell under the bus and not take any responsibility for the team's turnovers then he did a p iss poor job at doing it.  You are really grasping at straws here dude.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

Ugh.

Dude.  The snap involves two people.  The center and the QB.  He said WE made a mistake meaning he is not blaming Wendell.  He even took the heat for the INT when he could have easily pointed to Sudfeld or just referred to the "team" turning the ball over twice.  He did all of this to take the heat off another teammate Ridley whose fumble was easily the worst play of the game.  If the point of his quote was to throw Wendell under the bus and not take any responsibility for the team's turnovers then he did a p iss poor job at doing it.  You are really grasping at straws here dude.

I disagree. By saying "we", he adds Wendell in for blame.  

That was clearly all on Brady as he pulled back from Center way too quick which is why it was fumbled.

By saying "we" it comes off like Wendell shares part of the blame when it was clear Brady pulled back too fast.

It's also TWO days in a row he said it, which makes it more annoying. I didn't start this thread yesterday, but after he did it again, it had to be discussed.

It's disappointing to read from him.

You are grasping. This team has issues on offense due to injury and inexperience and QB is not even close to being an issue.

If it weren't for Brady, Vereen and Amendola this team would be 0-1.

The Buffalo game is over it's time to move on to the Jet's.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

Ugh.

I disagree. By saying "we", he adds Wendell in for blame.  

That was clearly all on Brady as he pulled back from Center way too quick which is why it was fumbled.

By saying "we" it comes off like Wendell shares part of the blame when it was clear Brady pulled back too fast.

It's also TWO days in a row he said it, which makes it more annoying. I didn't start this thread yesterday, but after he did it again, it had to be discussed.

It's disappointing to read from him.

Brady has always been a team/"we" guy and never a "me" guy. The only time he says "I" is when he says "I need to play a little better."  When he goes 30/35 with 5 TDs and 350 yards, he says "we played pretty well.  We can do better but we played pretty well.  We had great blocking.  We had great receiving.  I could have made a few more passes so there are some things I need to work on and things we can all do a little better."  Etc, etc.

This is nothing new.  They win as a team, they lose a team, they make mistakes as a team.  He has never singled a teammate out.  He's not Horseface Manning.  You're really making this into something it's not.  Could it be your agenda-driven Brady hatred? 

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

wow Manning threw his whole line under the bus. What I read that was mild IMO. Brady really has nothing to prove. First round HOF , which I'll personally see inducted. Gotta love a non issue.

Now you got the easy part done telling me about it.

Does that handshaped bruise on your back hurt?

Sections
Shortcuts