Brady Again Throws Wendell Under Bus

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

Re: Brady Again Throws Wendell Under Bus

"Dude, come on. You act like I am alone in this."

You are. No radio host in New England blames Brady for our team's problems. You and maybe a couple other tin foil hats is all. 

Doesn't mean there aren't valid criticisms to be made of him, but even your hated Felger/Mazz don't troll on Brady like you do.

"I've heard radio hosts talk about this"

The same hosts you categorically dismiss when it goes against what you want to hear. 

I'll be honest: I didn't care for how Brady handled that question about the fumble after the game. He should have said, "it's on me." 

That said he is the leader of the team and a great one. 

Perfection is not possible in sports and yet that is what you demand of him. But it's a very clever way to troll. You have become by far the biggest troll in this forum - well played man. Too bad - I miss Riding with the King. Now we're riding with...

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

C'mon Russ, enough already. You must be thinking about Gomer.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to IrishMob7's comment:

Keep up the Brady Bashing, Russ.  

Hey Bulger! Been a while...

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to mthurl's comment:

In response to NedNiederlander's comment:

In response to pcmIV's comment:

You trying to spin that quote into a Brady bash is the only unreal thing in this thread.  Grow up already will you?

Dude, come on. You act like I am alone in this. I've heard radio hosts talk about this, people have called in, etc. I am not alone.

That is not cool to read from him.  Why can't he admit he screwed up? He clearly pulled back to soon, there is no tape to look at, Tom.

Ugh.

I just do not like how he comes off above the team with his body language or how he frames things, especially excuses or apparently throwing someone else under the bus.

What did this guy do to you? Seriously.

There's no way you had a girlfriend for him to steal, and Brady doesn't strike me as the type to be interested in your blowup doll...so what is it? Let me guess...you were working the shelves really hard one night at CVS and Tom came in for some Tylenol...you panicked, fell  into the maxi pad display, and lied on the floor while Tom just laughed at you. Sound right?

works for me

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

In response to 42AND46's comment:

Hey Jintsy.  How ya been?  Concerned about Eli and his picks?  Or Wilson and his fumbles?  I had high hopes for him this year but sadly, I didn't think he would be able to cure his fumblitus.  He's had at since he was at Tech.  Such an electric player but he can't hold on to the damn ball.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to 42AND46's comment:

Hey Jintsy.  How ya been?  Concerned about Eli and his picks?  Or Wilson and his fumbles?  I had high hopes for him this year but sadly, I didn't think he would be able to cure his fumblitus.  He's had at since he was at Tech.  Such an electric player but he can't hold on to the damn ball.

2 of 3 picks not on eli and once he and the off warmed up they looked good and all 3 wr put up 100 yds-problem is they don't have goal line bruiser/power back since andre brown went out-again

o line a mixed bag due to injuries but hopefully will gel

david wilson is a problem no doubt-explosive talent but fumbles and inability to pick-up blitzes is hurting big time...2 fumbles-one 1st and goal at the 6-and a missed block that got eli sacked on 2nd and goal put him on the bench the 2nd half...he is gonna have to earn more time now and get it together-coughlin won't tolerate it forever

tough game this week too

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

A sad day when the mods allow trolls to run amuck and real Pats fans get their discussion topics censored for no reason.

Sometimes I don't agree with your posts or how you may treat 'real' fans here and their opposing views; however, I cannot believe some of the garbage the Jet trolls are leaving here on the boards and the mods don't care.

BDC needs a slap in the face. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoNotSleepOnThePats. Show DoNotSleepOnThePats's posts

That wasn't a good snap nor a good reaction from Brady.  I'd say it's on both of them too.  Neither one was ready.  Non issue and Brady wasn't bashing Wendell.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

In response to pcmIV's comment:

You trying to spin that quote into a Brady bash is the only unreal thing in this thread.  Grow up already will you?

Dude, come on. You act like I am alone in this. I've heard radio hosts talk about this, people have called in, etc. I am not alone.

That is not cool to read from him.  Why can't he admit he screwed up? He clearly pulled back to soon, there is no tape to look at, Tom.

Ugh.

I just do not like how he comes off above the team with his body language or how he frames things, especially excuses or apparently throwing someone else under the bus.

There's no way you had a girlfriend for him to steal, and Brady doesn't strike me as the type to be interested in your blowup doll...so what is it? Let me guess...you were working the shelves really hard one night at CVS and Tom came in for some Tylenol...you panicked, fell  into the maxi pad display, and lied on the floor while Tom just laughed at you. Sound right?

LMAO @ maxi pad display

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosoxJoe5. Show BosoxJoe5's posts

A sad day when the mods allow trolls to run amuck and real Pats fans get their discussion topics censored for no reason.

Your humor isn't lost on me!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from tanbass. Show tanbass's posts

I can't see the forum jester's posts, (nor do I want to) but I can only guess he's bashing Brady as usual, and most likely blaming all our post season losses solely on him like every thread.....but this response is hilarious!!!

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

this post is the lamest...there is not shred of evidence that Brady said anything of the sort. for all we know, Wendell snapped the ball late. Brady accepts the responsability, as he always does, for the team and himself to play better. case closed. your anti TB sensationalism is way over the top...

you are reported by most every other poster here for your personal attacks and infantile name calling. why are you unable to fathom that? you have been beaten, bludgeoned and embarassed...all in the name of non stop Brady trolling...was it really worth it?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from tanbass. Show tanbass's posts

In response to rkarp's comment:

you are reported by most every other poster here for your personal attacks and infantile name calling. why are you unable to fathom that? you have been beaten, bludgeoned and embarassed...all in the name of non stop Brady trolling...was it really worth it?

Of course it was....he doesn't come here to talk football....it is a very pathetic cry for attention. If it wasn't, any sane human being would have been gone a long time ago. He thrives in all the drama & name calling because his mom didn't hug him enough as a kid...

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

Antother example of blame for someone else. Brady botched the snap. He''s seen pulling back before the snap!

this could very well be because Wendell snapped late. Brady pulled back on the count of 1, but Wendell snapped on the count of 2...

there is no where in the article posted that shows Brady saying or doing anything of the sort....I challenge you to post anywhere that Brady throws anyone under the bus(your original post is deleted)

Butchise is not my buddy...I do not agree with his antics, ignore him and I know he will go away

I stalk you? You are on every one of my posts just as he is on every one of yours....I very rarely read your original posts...I do read your posts when you reply to some one else post that I find of interest

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from csylvia79. Show csylvia79's posts

So you agree with me and then claim I wear a tin foil hat? Wouldn't that mean you wear a tinfoil hat, too?

Do you ever make sense, Troll Spanker? Do you ever spank trolls here?

I don't expect perfection from him at all. Being ticked off he risked that throw to Sudfeld before half or fumbling a snap is me looking for perfection?

What about or D bashers on here?  THey're out of control daily and can't even see when our D bails out Brady and the offense at times.

They're the ones who want perfection all the time and the league is set up to make it tough on Ds.

You have become such an anti Brady troll, you can't even be objective on anything anymore.

Maybe one day you will climb down from the wall you created and be an interesting poster again, but till then your just another troll.  Almost everyone who has ever sided with you are now against you in your current state of mind in this ongoing crusade. 

Really you need to step back and really watch some of the other teams play.  Every team, player at times makes mistake but as a whole do they help or hurt their team.  When Brady starts hurting this team and not performing at a top level then maybe some of the way you bash him might be warranted but by then, hopefully he will be 48 and ready to retire ;-)

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tomhab. Show Tomhab's posts

In response to Getzo's comment:

Sometimes I don't agree with your posts or how you may treat 'real' fans here and their opposing views; however, I cannot believe some of the garbage the Jet trolls are leaving here on the boards and the mods don't care.

BDC needs a slap in the face. 

It's ridiculous.  And the tools who report me, who are Pats fans, well, are tools.

Who esle would report you not your fellow Jets Trolls...

Sections
Shortcuts