Brady-Always Looking For The Flag!

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from gregleonard. Show gregleonard's posts

Re: Brady-Always Looking For The Flag!

Yeah, Brady was such a deer in the headlights you rihtard, that he went out and engineered a game tying drive and a game winning drive. If anything he was barking back against that aholio Suggs

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from CablesWyndBairn. Show CablesWyndBairn's posts

Master baiter is more like it.  Pulitzer material your posts are, pure deid brilliant.  Or not. 

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from dmcpatsfan. Show dmcpatsfan's posts

What's  the harm in asking for a flag? worst case scenerio he doesn't get one best case he does & the team bennefits 15 yards...really, what a foolish post....If a recieverr drops a ball & a defender is within  5 feet of him he's crying for a flag, seen this on all teams, again what's the big deal....refs have to make decisions, are you saying they are not compitant enough to figure out what deserves a flag or not?? Take up you issues with the NFL & understand that Brady is a great player & will continue to use any & all avenues to bennefit his team as he should as their LEADER....move along now nothing here to see, besides, your tears are diluting my beer!!!
    GO PATRIOTS & Brady you get those flags if you can!!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jethro007. Show jethro007's posts

Master hess I have a grade three education therefore I will not argue with you.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from newenglanderinexile. Show newenglanderinexile's posts

In Response to Re: Brady-Always Looking For The Flag!:
    [QUOTE]Suggs-Yes -Thanks! That's the guy who really let Brady have it! Can you imagine what he was saying!?LOL -To repeat that in here would get you banned quicker then a NY minute! It must have went something like this-Hey Brady why don't you go____ yourself  always looking for the ___ing flag you _____ ____ ____ ___  _____ ! Now just shut up and play football! Ahahahahaaha
    Posted by MasterHess-[/QUOTE]

What happened after Suggs told Brady to shut up and play football?  Did he get his wish?

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from freediro. Show freediro's posts

why do you post this as if Defensive players don't whine and jump up and down about flags all the time. Everyone ask for flags to be called for them, it doesn't hurt to ask and it helps the team. Look at other sports, basketball has people who flop, baseball has people who fake being hit by a pitch, etc. So please don't come in here with your moralistic undertone that Brady some how needs flags to go his way. Its part of the game, so deal with it. There are bigger issues to worry about in football and with the Patriots.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from gregleonard. Show gregleonard's posts

The Jets are always whinning about not winning a Super Bowl and their whinning will continue again this year :)

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

You people do realize that you are arguing with a fictitious Jets troll, right?  Do you also argue with Bart Simpson when you watch the Simpsons?  He's a Pats fan that simply likes to create a bunch of fake trolls for kicks.

It's funny watching how many times he can sucker people into thinking he's a real Jets fan.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from dmcpatsfan. Show dmcpatsfan's posts

You're accusing me of a Brady man crush?? Really??!! Who seems more infatuated, the guy that constantly posts about him or the guy that logically responds to your endless tyraids about him...I bet you sit to pee, make sure you wipe front to rear so you don't infect that female organ of yours!!!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoLongHarryTruman. Show SoLongHarryTruman's posts

[QUOTE]Brady's soft and he proves it week in and week out [/QUOTE]

Yeah, he's soft. He gets pile drived by Suggs and then hops up and wins the game. Drives you nuts, doesn't it...

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from JulesWinfield. Show JulesWinfield's posts

Y'know, I don't have a problem with a QB lobbying for the penalty if he is subject to an illegal hit.  The problem I have with Brady's lobbying is that he's done in on a couple of occasions when the hit was perfectly legal (and Suggs' hit was one).  Maybe I just subconsciously (and irrationally) blame Brady for these wussie rules to begin with.  After all, these rules were put in place in response to negative fan reaction to the season-ending injury to whilom fan favorite TB.  But it's annoying to see Brady react as if glancing at him wrong should be called a penalty.  I mean, it's obvious Brady doesn't mind looking girly, but this is as over-the-top as his hair...

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

Leon how many names are you going to post the same stupidity under? You still haven't learned that acting like a punk on the net doesn't compensate for your sorry life or the fact the for all the yacking the Jets do they still haven't been to a SB in 42 years. You 2 have the same problem. For all the yacking you do girls still laugh and ask for a magnifying glass

PS How about those Yanks eh?

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

[QUOTE]Y'know, I don't have a problem with a QB lobbying for the penalty if he is subject to an illegal hit.  The problem I have with Brady's lobbying is that he's done in on a couple of occasions when the hit was perfectly legal (and Suggs' hit was one).  Maybe I just subconsciously (and irrationally) blame Brady for these wussie rules to begin with.  After all, these rules were put in place in response to negative fan reaction to the season-ending injury to whilom fan favorite TB.  But it's annoying to see Brady react as if glancing at him wrong should be called a penalty.  I mean, it's obvious Brady doesn't mind looking girly, but this is as over-the-top as his hair...
    Posted by JulesWinfield[/QUOTE]

Are you Leon's daddy or one of his boyfriends? You regurgitate the same teenage punk BS

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from dmcpatsfan. Show dmcpatsfan's posts

Gotta admit I'm havin' fun here....I'm just glad anything Patriots related seems to bother you so much....I guess you could say that the Patriots OWN YOU....
    Question: does that then make you Tom Brady's little Be-otch??!!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

[QUOTE]Killa-How are ya! Hows the married life? Just had a nice little chat with the Mods and they agreed that the place just wasn't the same without me!LOL Seriously-It's my 1st day back in about 3 months.I must have said something about Brady missing the whole off season workout program with his teammates or something that angered somebody at BDC. Now we were just discussing how everybody in the sporting world,outside of NE of course,is getting a little weery of Brady's act with the refs. You played ball-What are your thoughts on anybody that always looks for a flag on a consistent basis?Not every once in a while-that's expected-but every single time?
    Posted by MasterHess-[/QUOTE]

Leon my sad little bug. Your unique ability to live in a world of delusion where you actually think you matter is always good for laugh. Now don't you have a small defenseless animal to go torture?

Sections
Shortcuts