Brady-Always Looking For The Flag!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from GR2009. Show GR2009's posts

Re: Brady-Always Looking For The Flag!

leon has other nicknames on this board as well as other boards.He is the true definition of a troll.....he played Div1 football??

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In Response to Re: Brady-Always Looking For The Flag!:
    [QUOTE]OK Gang we're back and better then ever.I love the Ignore feature!Thanks again BDC. I see that there is a poster that goes by GR2009 that is always trying to reach Leon(another one of my obsessed fans)but unfortunately he has been banned by me for several years now. The main reason he is banned is simply because of his nickname.I'll let him fill in the blanks of exactly what the GR stands for and then you'll understand why I have absolutely no time for this character. Just a hint-You'll be rolling around on the floor once he tells you wht it stands for!LOL    I did! Now I see that are several of you that are defending your QB for his ,for lack of a better word or words,incessant whining to the refs.It's getting old there Tommy Boy! Hopefully BB will have a good long talk with him and none of us will ever have to witness such an "act" on the field of play ever again by him. That's really all I have to say about that.
    Posted by MasterHess-[/QUOTE]

Speaking of incessant whining, king leon!  Seems like you got that one all to yourself.  Oh, by the way, I heard Sancheese likes the hot dog better than the bun.  Is that true?  I'm sure if any one knows, it would be you.  Right?

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from passedball. Show passedball's posts

Leon marches in the pansy day parade in NYC, home of the most flaming kind of pansy. The rest of the year he hangs out around middle schools stalking young boys, trying to get a bit of the old in and out from them after giving them a soda from a Happy Meal with a ruffie in it.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]Oh Boy-We have a 8 year old posting in a Sports Forum.I'll place him on Ignore and he's already been reported.See ya Pezz

Well, it looks like an 8 year old got the best of you.  Eh, leon?  So, you never answered my question.  Typical leon...tries to dish it out but sure can't take it.
    putz!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

[QUOTE]Oh Boy-We have a 8 year old posting in a Sports Forum.I'll place him on Ignore and he's already been reported.See ya Pezz

Well, Leon, I just reported you.  For being Leon.  That should be enough.  Keep talking.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking1. Show harleyroadking1's posts

nobody likes a snitch....didn't someone say that? oh thats right it was you

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Go to fullsize imageFlag for trolling

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from mgraham. Show mgraham's posts

Boy do I feel old now! 
     I went to this chat because I am thinking  " Brady always looking for the Flag'   was a reference to the pre-pilon era when the endzone was designated with flexible flag.
    I am thinking yeah he does look for the end zone flags ( whats the big deal!)  and does a  pretty good job at it ..if I am not mistaken.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]Well well-The gangs all here!Hi gang! You know where I come from "snitches get stiches"LOL-I won't put up with some little kids crass and infantile remarks so they get reported. Personally I would never report a person for having a different opinion then mine either like so many in here do on almost a daily basis.You know who you are. You'd rather tattle then discuss.The poor Mods.They do just a fantastic job on their own in here and they have to to listen to that? So what's on your minds? I think the subject of Brady and his affection for the yellow flag has been discussed enough.Some agree with me and some don't.To each his own I guess. What's going on with Mankins-The last I heard he was basically banished by the NE fan base for standing up for what he believed in.Something about Kraft lieing to him?

Sorry Leon, But the Hot topic now is sancheese's affinity for hot dogs.  We all saw him on the side lines and dang, he swallowed it whole.  Care to elaborate?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from GR2009. Show GR2009's posts

The real funny story leon is the one you claim to have played DIV1 football, center... mind you at 250lbs. The other really funny story is that you cant and wont tell everyone where you played "DIV1 football". Why? Because it never happened, its a story, just like all your other drunken bender stories. Right mother goose....aka mumbbles. If you have me on ignore, how do you know im posting about you? IDIOTTongue out

Wait....you actually said that you played football in college

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from mgraham. Show mgraham's posts

Hey give leon some cred. He could have played Div 1 football ... the Ivies and Yankee Conference are still considered Div 1 ( by what ever designation they now use, 1-2a,  playoff division.,who knows / cares unless you are a UMASS guy, I am a one!).

I am thinking Columbia during the 80s and their 44 game losing streak!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

[QUOTE]Hey I see GR is trying to contact Leon but sadly Leon has GR on Ignore-He's always on ignore but he always posts? I know it's perplexing.I wonder what that GR stands for.....LOL!

Sorry bug I can't play tonight I've got an early flight tomorrow. Going to the wall in Ohio. Are you familiar with it? You bear a striking resemblence to the judge.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from GR2009. Show GR2009's posts

No, Leon gets No credit. He's a moron. He said he played football, but wont say where....Its false, leon cannot tell the truth. He has some good stories!!! Leon is a troll, I think he has a man crush on Brady, but wont admit it, even though he claims to be a jets fan. He always talks about him

Like putting people on "ignore" but answering them

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from GR2009. Show GR2009's posts

Time for bed leon, past your bedtime says mommy. Busy day at school tomorrow!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fogs77. Show Fogs77's posts

Typical idiot that probably got run off his own towns Newspaper.

Mastermess - Nice try.  Why don't you make fun of his hair too.  It musts be miserable for Pats haters like you to have nothing to get on Brady about except his hairstyle and his attemps to draw flags.

I guess the alternative would be complaining about how many Superbowls he has won, his ridiculous winning percentage, his beautiful wife...etc.

You are an IDIOT

Though he certainly doesn't lobby the refs for a flag every time he gets hit.....We certainly wish he would.  Why wouldn't you?  Its 15 yards.  The only reason Brady gets crap about it from morons like you is because he is MUCH more successful at actually getting the flags then most QB's.  He does most everything better than most every QB out there.  Only one that compares to him is Manning and he even got the new umpire position changed because he didn't like it.  Brady's better at play action fakes, snap counts, QB sneaks and throwing the ball all over your 'favorite team thats playing them that week' than anybody out there.  He is always doing anything he can to improve his teams chances of winning the game and if that includes asking the ref for a flag.....and getting it a good deal of the time....NICE JOB TOMMY!

LOL As a Pats fan.....you have no idea how satisfying it is that idiots like you can only find such trivial things to complain about our boy.  Post something about his hair next.....then keep replying to the posts with hollow little witty comments meant to disguise the true ignorance of your post. 

Thanks for making my day! 

Warm regards,

JF

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from passedball. Show passedball's posts

Oh, I've upset Boy Leon the troll. She ran & cried like the little lady boy she is. If you're going to troll, you better be able to take the heat.

Did they understand you when you were trying to speak with a mouth full of men's juice? Threats from you mean nothing. I laugh at you hiding behind your mother's skirt & sniffing her unwashed holes.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from boomerst3. Show boomerst3's posts

If Brady or any player can draw a flag that benefits his team, all the power to him. I say that is just smart.  Those who complain are the loser crybabies.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1024us. Show m1024us's posts

[QUOTE]Hey I see GR is trying to contact Leon but sadly Leon has GR on Ignore-He's always on ignore but he always posts? I know it's perplexing.I wonder what that GR stands for.....LOL!

he said:

posted at 10/21/2010 8:54 PM EDT
    www.boston.com/community/persona.html?UID=20f58b2f0d19fbbef681dd162e69d65f&plckUserId=20f58b2f0d19fbbef681dd162e69d65f">
    First: 9/14/2009
    Last: 10/21/2010
    The real funny story leon is the one you claim to have played DIV1 football, center... mind you at 250lbs. The other really funny story is that you cant and wont tell everyone where you played "DIV1 football". Why? Because it never happened, its a story, just like all your other drunken bender stories. Right mother goose....aka mumbbles. If you have me on ignore, how do you know im posting about you? IDIOTTongue out

Wait....you actually said that you played football in college

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1024us. Show m1024us's posts

Poor Flea-on....Mommy, hath left his *ss on the door step of another....and this is how he repays society......

Sections
Shortcuts