Brady-Always Looking For The Flag!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

Re: Brady-Always Looking For The Flag!

In Response to Re: Brady-Always Looking For The Flag!:
    Gotta admit I'm havin' fun here....I'm just glad anything Patriots related seems to bother you so much....I guess you could say that the Patriots OWN YOU.... Question: does that then make you Tom Brady's little Be-otch??!!
    Posted by dmcpatsfan

You'll have to pardon Leon he's always had a 'thing' for Brady and he's been angry ever since his dreams were dashed by Brady's marraige. I wqould have thought his affections would have turned to his  Jets QB but I guess he doesn't like spicy sausage.
    '

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

In Response to Re: Brady-Always Looking For The Flag! : Bwaaaaahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!   Good one Leon!!
    Posted by mustangbullitbri

He's always good for a laugh isn't he? And he comes by his delusions naturally without the aid of pharmaceuticals.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from FebruaryGirl. Show FebruaryGirl's posts

I'd say Q in License to Kill sez it best: "Look, don't judge him too harshly...field operatives often use every means at their disposal to achieve their objectives."

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

Oh, and Leon, your boy Mark Sanchez is as demonstrative as can be every time there appears to be any contact with the receiver.  At one point he actually ran about 20 yards to complain to the ref and the announcer said alright Mark, there's not going to be a penalty, get back to the huddle...
    Posted by CaptainZdeno33

The only Sanchez move Leon remembers was when he ate that hotdog on the sidelines. Bugboy moaned so loud you could here him all the up here in Syracuse.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

Leon I found something that might cure your 'little' problem so you don't have to come here to feel manly

http://www.sizegenetics.com/

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from jethro007. Show jethro007's posts

Anybody see caraway?
    Posted by MasterHess-

caraway was hurt trying to eat cornflakes while playing the trumpet at your moms house.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

Evil-you are Ignored-Thanks BDC!!!
    Posted by MasterHess-

I'm devistated Leon by your manly choice to ignore me. But thanks for proving for the 1000th time that you're such a puss you can't take what you enjoy giving. It's the internet version of complaining to the refs isn't it?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from provpats. Show provpats's posts

Y'know, I don't have a problem with a QB lobbying for the penalty if he is subject to an illegal hit.  The problem I have with Brady's lobbying is that he's done in on a couple of occasions when the hit was perfectly legal (and Suggs' hit was one).  Maybe I just subconsciously (and irrationally) blame Brady for these wussie rules to begin with.  After all, these rules were put in place in response to negative fan reaction to the season-ending injury to whilom fan favorite TB.  But it's annoying to see Brady react as if glancing at him wrong should be called a penalty.  I mean, it's obvious Brady doesn't mind looking girly, but this is as over-the-top as his hair...
    Posted by JulesWinfield

Actually Jules, if you remember the initial rule was put in place after Carson Palmer's knee was wrecked the year before Brady got hurt. Of course it was the comp committee with the beloved Bill Polian leading the way on the inital rule.  The Brady modification was a "point of emphasis"...sound familiar?

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from stank. Show stank's posts

Hey Diro-How are ya? Agreed many athletes in all sports will look for any help that they can get for their team.Brady just takes it to another level and really does look like a 6'5" tall wimp when he does it every single solitary time he gets hit. We've never seen Montana,Brees,Aikman,Sanchez and the rest of the legendary great QB's emasculate themselves like Brady does...that's the point. Play the game and STOP the incessant whining!is it too much to ask?
    Posted by MasterHess-

Did I just see Sanchez mentioned in the same sentence as Montana, Brees and Aikman?

You can list him with Rex Grossman, Jamarcus Russell and Matt Leinart but please do not list him as a "legendary great QB."  That ain't right.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

In Response to Re: Brady-Always Looking For The Flag! : Actually Jules, if you remember the initial rule was put in place after Carson Palmer's knee was wrecked the year before Brady got hurt. Of course it was the comp committee with the beloved Bill Polian leading the way on the inital rule.  The Brady modification was a "point of emphasis"...sound familiar?
    Posted by provpats

Shhhh There's no room for reality in his or Leon's world

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from SFCMal. Show SFCMal's posts

Enough said

n Response to Re: Brady-Always Looking For The Flag!:
    Jethro-LOL-Good one-I heard he played a "wicked" trumpet! I wonder what Suggs thinks of Brady?Man I wish we could have heard that conversation.Poor Tommy Boy looked like he was going to cry! Hopefully it sunk in and Brady will start playing football like a man again.
    Posted by MasterHess-

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

Leon- Why so desperate for attention today? Did your gynecologist cancel your appointment?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

"You played ball-What are your thoughts on anybody that always looks for a flag on a consistent basis?Not every once in a while-that's expected-but every single time?" - Leon Hey Leon, married life is good thanks for asking. To answer your question I like defense, its why i watch and its why I played so I love seeing a QB get slammed. And I do think its a p*ssy move to call for a flag on every hit you take. With that said you are trying to paint a picture of Brady that frankly just is not true. I have seen him call for a flag only twice this year. I know that cause every time he does it they zoom in on him so the TV can see it and they have only dont that twice this year. I agree that him pounding the ground like that did kind make him like a crying baby but at the same time you played the game and you know that guys get intense out there so if he THOUGHT it was a late hit he was probably just getting a little heated about it. But to say he is out there b*tching on every single play that is just incorrect. But knowing you even if you do know you are wrong lol you will still keep it up so now that i have said my 2 cents I will let you get back to p*ssing people off lol
    Posted by MVPkilla4life

Leon never pisses people off. He's too pathetic. He does however like to be pissed on.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

Hey SFC-That's mature-I seem to remember the last time the Jets played the pats it was the pats that went home with their heads up their a(whoops almost used foul language there-LOl)rear ends. How are ya!? You can bust on Sanchez all you want!We love him.He's only getting better and better with every snap. Brady on the other hand well his skills are obviously diminishing.That could be another reason for always looking for the flag along with being known as a "softie". Interesting!
    Posted by MasterHess-

Beating the Pats once a year isn't much of a substitute for a 42 year championship drought. At least for normal people.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

Well Gang!It's great to be back! As usual the pleasure has been all mine.I'll start another few threads later on with a few subjects that still have the sporting world shaking their heads such as: The Randy Moss Trade-Merriweather-Football palyer or Convict? Where is caraway?and last but not least Evil-I hear you knockin' but you can't come in!LOL Well gang-I have to get some work done then I get to sit watch and watch the 27 time World Champion New York Yankees try to come back against the texas Rangers.Wish me Luck!LOL Y'all have a nice afternoon now ...ya'hear!
    Posted by MasterHess-

Leon you mommy's little inchworm you said you were ignoring me then you answered me? Did you suffer a head injury that affects your memory or have you moved to another one of your delusional demensions where your previous comments don't exist?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dessalines. Show Dessalines's posts

Haster Mess....  Don't feed the troll.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

Haster Mess....  Don't feed the troll.
    Posted by Dessalines

Leon isn't a troll. He's the clown this circus requires

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

I take the time to respond to your question and you ignore me thanks d*ck LOL
    Posted by MVPkilla4life

You've been throw off of Leon Island?

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from jcour382. Show jcour382's posts

This thread should have gotten zero hits...

let peon face what is coming...and EVERYONE knows what that is...

Sections
Shortcuts