Brady-Always Looking For The Flag!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoahJustin. Show NoahJustin's posts

Re: Brady-Always Looking For The Flag!

What's the point in talking to someone who's mind is set in stone? Your wrong, he's right. No amount of facts or reality will change the way Leon views the world.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

In Response to Re: Brady-Always Looking For The Flag!:
    [QUOTE]lol Leon is the king of the trolls I am just so used to him I dont even bother anymore. I spent many a day going back and forth and it never changed anything he is literally the the standard for trolling.
    Posted by MVPkilla4life[/QUOTE]

Leons reason for existance was best defined by Triumph The Insult dog. Remember when he was a huge Giants fan? I bet he won't be spending much time on the Sox boards after last night. It still remains to be seen whether he becomes a Heat fan or remains a Lakers poser.

As for his Jets...In the 20 years I've lived in Syracuse I've know a couple of Jets fans. In the last few weeks I've seen dozens of cars with flags and everyone is wearing a new jearsey. It's tough being a Boston sports team. We only have one per sport.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Brady-Always Looking For The Flag! : Are you obsessed with Leon, dude?  Personally I find his ridiculous rants kind of funny.  I'd rather read Leon's stuff than Jbolt's.  Leon knows that what he says is total bs whereas jbolt actually believes that the Chargers are the greatest thing since sliced bread. I really hope the Pats handle business this week.  Despite losing to some less-than-stellar competition consistently, one win over a 4-1 team will make Chargers fans think the Bolts are a shoe-in for Dallas. Every Charger fan I know is the same way. You'd think years of choking in the playoffs would make them think twice about trash talking mercilessly.  Think again..
    Posted by CaptainZdeno33[/QUOTE]

I've been crapping on the bug boy and his dozens of names for countless years. Call it a hobby. JBolt and Leon share the same delusion.

The only problem the Pats should have with the Bolts will be in their own mental attitude. Either allowing a let down after last week or not taking them seriously. Rivers has 2008 passing yards so far but after looking at their schedual and remembering that almost 900 of those came against Oakland and Seattle in losses you realize it's a hollow stat.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from GadisRKO. Show GadisRKO's posts

Well this was my first look at Leon. Ignore is the best option because from what I read, he refuses to answer to posts that blow him out of the water and there is no sense in arguing to somebody that can't grasp what is being told to him.

It would be like arguing with a 5 year old who is deaf, it wont work.

As for Brady calling for the flag or being soft, I don't care.
    As long as we keep winning, 4-1 now, I could care less. Hell, he could have hair down to his knees and verbally assault the refs after every play, I wouldn't give a damn.

I guess not being revelent for over 40 years now leads to some "fans" of inferrior teams, Jests to be specific, to lose their minds. You can't be sane if you actually spend more time on an opposing teams board then you do on your own. For all we know, he sits in some dark room coming up with ways to make anything and everything about the pats look bad. That my fellow pats fans, is a Jests "fan" who has lost his mind.

With that note in mind, I click the ignore button and will continue to ignore another troll who has no idea what the hell he is talking about.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

[QUOTE]Hey gang-Just came back to see who is saying what-Killa -I didn't ignore you.I've Ignored Evil-When you Ignore somebody you can still see that they are posting but BDC blocks the whole post.Thanks again BDC! Jcour-How are ya pal?-This is the new and improved Leon-I never personally attack another poster or use foul language.I find it to be both infantile and cowardly at the same time...you know what I mean. Back one day and I have the most popular thread going.....again.Some things never change. Anybody see carawy?
    Posted by MasterHess-[/QUOTE]

Spelling is different, grammar seems improved, punctuation more capable.
    Still working at about a 4th grade level, but at least you're starting to learn, lil' guy.  You sure you're Little Leon?  Didn't you play pro, Uncle Fester?  

You need to learn comma usage a bit better.  Do you need a practice sheet? You should focus on appositive usage, as well as direct address commas.
    Also, proper nouns are always capitalized.  All good, though.  This is a big step up for you.  

Whatever happened with the whole plagiarism thing?  You almost made people angry when you used to cut and paste people's posts from other boards.  

You don't remember this?  It was easy to tell because your own writing flaws were only present sometimes.  Also, the people who actually wrote those posts complained to the mods.  Guess you don't remember the ban, huh?

So to be clear, you no longer attack people or use foul language, but you're still plagiarizing other people's writing?  

Glad we got that cleared up.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

CONSTITUTIONAL INITIATIVE NO. 105

A CONSTITUTIONAL AMENDMENT PROPOSED BY INITIATIVE PETITION.

There is no existing state or local tax on transactions that sell or transfer real property in Montana. CI-105 amends the Montana Constitution to prohibit state or local governments from imposing any new tax on transactions that sell or transfer real property, such as residential homes, apartments, condominiums, townhouses, farms, ranches, land, and commercial property, after January 1, 2010.

[ ] FOR amending the Montana Constitution to prohibit state or local governments from imposing any new tax on transactions that sell or transfer real property.

[ ] AGAINST amending the Montana Constitution to prohibit state or local governments from imposing any new tax on transactions that sell or transfer real property.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from freediro. Show freediro's posts

[QUOTE]All right gang!It's time for the 27 time World Series Champion New York Yankees(My God how good that sounds!!)are about to take the field and defend their last Championship of 09'. Texas has proven to be a very good team.Nobody can take that away from them but this is the NY Yankees we are talking about and as a faithful fan I believe the yanks will win it all again this year. And hey if they don't life still goes on.You see New Yorkers lives don't revolve around sports teams like so many other people lives do in the little cities like boston. After the redsox horrible season did you take the tacky team logo off of every vehicle that you own?LOL Y'all have a nice night now...ya'hear!?
    well, well. I never get on someone for their opinion, you have one about Brady. But the fact you give slight and backhanded insults to an entire community of people, Boston, who might not share the same views as certain baseball fans is just ignorant. Its quite easy to do, watch.... New Yorkers are lazy and selfish, they don't truly care about the game, they just want bragging rights, fans don't even stay for the whole game. We may spot our logos on our cars, but at least we don't belong to a "fan base" that is full of people who wear the NY purely as a image or status symbol.

You have a good day sir...watching the Yanks lose. Don't worry life goes on, so you should have no need to whine or complain, right? ya'hear!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from jedinate. Show jedinate's posts

Alright I'm gonna give you the straight dish, regardless of the troll topic.

Yes, I have noticed, since his injury, he is constantly pointing for flags and yes, it does drive me a little nuts.

BUT if you think for one second, he was intimidated by those LBs, I think you missed him dishing it back to them, oh a yeah and then lighting them up in the 4th quarter. Didn't look like a deer to me.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

[QUOTE]Rocky-Take your political issues to the op ed page-The men are discussing football. Thanks from everybody!

The NFL penalty flags were never red. They were white. They changed the flags from white to yellow in 1965.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

[QUOTE]Rocky-Take your political issues to the op ed page-The men are discussing football. Thanks from everybody!

The penalty flag (or "flag") is a yellow cloth used in several field sports including American football and lacrosse by game officials to identify and sometimes mark the location of penalties or infractions that occur during regular play. It is usually wrapped around a weight, such as sand or beans so it can be thrown accurately over greater distances. Many officials previously weighted flags with BBs, but the practice was largely discontinued after a flag thrown by NFL referee Jeff Triplette struck Cleveland Browns offensive tackle Orlando Brown in the eye during a 1999 game vs. the Jacksonville Jaguars, causing a serious injury to Brown, who later attacked Triplette and threw him to the ground. Brown was forced to sit out three seasons and settled with the NFL for $25 million over the incident.

The flag is colored orange in Canadian football. NFL penalty flags were colored white until 1965, when the color was changed to yellow. Penalty flags in college football were red until the 1970s.

The idea for the penalty flag came from Youngstown State coach Dwight Beede[1] and first used in a game against Oklahoma City University on October 17, 1941. Prior to the use of flags, officials used horns and whistles to signal a penalty. Official adoption of the use of the flag occurred at the 1948 American Football Coaches rules session. The National Football League first used flags on September 17, 1948 when the Green Bay Packers played the Boston Yanks.[

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Referee Penalty Flag Description

Increasingly popular over the last few years, especially among NFL and college level officials, this ball center style of penalty flag is made by the original designer and patent holder. So, don't be fooled by lesser quality imitators, this ball center flag is of the highest quality available on the market and great when you need more precise throws.

Features

• Deluxe gold ripstop nylon
    • Weighted ball in center
    • Measures 12 inches in length
    • Weighs 1.9 ounces

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

The penalty flag (or "flag") is a yellow cloth used in several field sports including American football and lacrosse by game officials to identify and sometimes mark the location of penalties or infractions that occur during regular play. It is usually wrapped around a weight, such as sand or beans so it can be thrown accurately over greater distances. Many officials previously weighted flags with BBs, but the practice was largely discontinued after a flag thrown by NFL referee Jeff Triplette struck Cleveland Browns offensive tackle Orlando Brown in the eye during a 1999 game vs. the Jacksonville Jaguars, causing a serious injury to Brown, who later attacked Triplette and threw him to the ground. Brown was forced to sit out three seasons and settled with the NFL for $25 million over the incident.

The flag is colored orange in Canadian football. NFL penalty flags were colored white until 1965, when the color was changed to yellow. Penalty flags in college football were red until the 1970s.

The idea for the penalty flag came from Youngstown State coach Dwight Beede[1] and first used in a game against Oklahoma City University on October 17, 1941. Prior to the use of flags, officials used horns and whistles to signal a penalty. Official adoption of the use of the flag occurred at the 1948 American Football Coaches rules session. The National Football League first used flags on September 17, 1948 when the Green Bay Packers played the Boston Yanks.[2]

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Go to fullsize image

Go to fullsize image

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

In Response to Brady-Always Looking For The Flag!:
    [QUOTE]Hey gang !It's your old pal Leon!I'm back and better the ever! We'll catch up later because now I would like to discuss the way that Tom Brady always looks for the flag any time a member of the opposite team brushes up against him on the field of play. I was watching the game Sunday,I'm a huge fan of any team that plays the pats, and I must say that I have never seen a QB in the NFL,College,High School,Pee Wee or even street ball whine to the refs as much as Brady does. Near the end of the game one of the Ravens LBers looked like he had enough of Brady and his "softie" ways and gave him a good ear banging.I know you saw it, every did.Brady looked like a deer in the headlights after that. I'm sure that he was reminding Tommy Boy(Brady Gaga) that this is football not tennis. Well gang I've shared my thoughts and now it's your turn.Keep it clean with no foul language and you'll be able to post until the cows come home.

Reported you.  Get ready for boot.  See ya, Leon.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Here it is Leon!

Go to fullsize image

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

Bugboy nobody is discussing anything with you. Everyone is just laughing at your mental masterbation

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Brady-Always Looking For The Flag! : Bugboy nobody is discussing anything with you. Everyone is just laughing at your mental masterbation
    Posted by Evil2010[/QUOTE]

LOL.....I was hoping Leon would get the point of my random posts.....sadly he didn't.

The posts I made are like every post Leon makes....no sense or sensability

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts