Brady-Always Looking For The Flag!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

Re: Brady-Always Looking For The Flag!

In Response to Re: Brady-Always Looking For The Flag!:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Brady-Always Looking For The Flag! : LOL.....I was hoping Leon would get the point of my random posts.....sadly he didn't. The posts I made are like every post Leon makes....no sense or sensability
    Posted by Rocky[/QUOTE]

Something must have happened to the bug last night that made him spend the entire day here reaffirming his internet manhood

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

[QUOTE]Dave-You see here?Evil is obsessed with your good buddy Leon.I have her on "Ignore".It's a wonderful feature that is offered to all users of the BDC sports forum. You see by "Ignoring" Evil it only get her more and more upset.Therfor I win the war of attrition and don't have to see what she is writing! BDC will let you know she's there but you can't see it.It's just great and I would like to thank the wonderful people at BDC for this feature!
    Posted by MasterHess-[/QUOTE]

Leon you could never irk me. Did you forget that part of the reason you are the bugboy is that you are no more annoying than a buzzing fly? How many times over the years have you threatened to come up to Syracuse and beat me up before you finally decided your tricycle wasn't allowed on the thruway? Silly lttle boy.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

[QUOTE]www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi?page=pv&GRid=6650043&PIpi=3339463 " />
    Posted by harleyroadking[/QUOTE]

Is that a grave marker for Leon's brain? I think they got the dates wrong.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

[QUOTE]HONDA!!!-Yes the man may be dead but his lagacy lives on! How are ya my horribly accented neighbor from the North!?

Does mommy know you're on the computer again Leon or is she out working the corner ?

And how typical of you to bring up your Spankies the one time they have a lead. They're only prolonging the inevitable.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BTownExpress. Show BTownExpress's posts

In Response to Brady-Always Looking For The Flag!:
    [QUOTE]Hey gang !It's your old pal Leon!

This is the same flag that made the jets 5-1, instead of 4-2?  What a nunce!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from stank. Show stank's posts

[QUOTE]Hey SFC-That's mature-I seem to remember the last time the Jets played the pats it was the pats that went home with their heads up their a(whoops almost used foul language there-LOl)rear ends. How are ya!? You can bust on Sanchez all you want!We love him.He's only getting better and better with every snap. Brady on the other hand well his skills are obviously diminishing.That could be another reason for always looking for the flag along with being known as a "softie". Interesting!

Well, he can't get much worse than he was last year.  And I'm so thrilled that you love him.  You can have him.  At best he's average.  Wait till the weather start getting cold and he begins throwing more picks than touchdowns.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

[QUOTE]Hey Killa -We're Jets fans _You guys are spoiled by the pats.They had a nice run there for awhile,a tainted run*** but a nice run none the less. Let us enjoy getting this close to the show, we haven't been there in over 40 years. The Jets are the talk of the NFL where the pats have become an afterthought.

Go to fullsize image 

The Jets are the talk of the NFL where the pats have become an afterthought.

Flag for a troll like comment from a Jets fan living in a dream world (that his team will make it to the Super Bowl and actually win....lol)

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

But Rocky the Jets already won their Super Bowl. They beat us early in the season just like last year. When you've stunk for as long as they have you have to take solace in the little things.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

[QUOTE]Hey Rocky-How are ya!When the Jets do eventually win the SB without cheating like the pats did,it will be a joyous occasion with none of the ugly and disgusting ***'s all over the place. Evil-I hear you knockin'but you can't come in! Thamks again BDC for the Ignore feature!

Thanks bug I can always depend on your idiocy for a laugh.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

[QUOTE]Hey Rocky-How are ya!When the Jets do eventually win the SB without cheating like the pats did,it will be a joyous occasion with none of the ugly and disgusting ***'s all over the place. Evil-I hear you knockin'but you can't come in! Thamks again BDC for the Ignore feature!

Go to fullsize image

Flag for jealousy and anger

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

[QUOTE]Hey dave -How are ya!? Getting banned for what?Making an observation about an aging QB whose skills have most definatley diminished over the last few years and will try anything he can do in his power to get a flag even if the play doesn't warrant a flag? Report away my friend.I stand by my words proudly! And one miore thing Dave-If you don't like what I'm saying then just Ignore me.Nobody like a squealer. Half of the people agree with me anyway.

Getting banned for being a troll.  Like all the OTHER times you have been banned.  Plus, I don't have to ignore you.  I can do what I said, which is to report you.  Which, by the way, is what I already did.  As far as your squealer comment, I refuse to buy into the whole ghetto "snitches" thing.  I don't care what you or half the people you cite think.  If two thousand people do a stupid thing, it is STILL a stupid thing.  And that thing in my driveway is a ford taurus wagon.  It's a vehicle.  If it WAS a minivan, thats o.k. also.  I used to drive a company minivan for work.  You mentioned this before, and I answered this before.  It's apparently a big deal for you, but not so much for me.  

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

[QUOTE]Hey Dave -Go grab your Kleenex and wipe your nose you squealer you. The men are having a discussion about your over the hill QB. There is absolutely NO reason for me to be to be banned.If you don't like what Leon is saying just put me on Ignore.I understand that you can't because just like the rest of them you can't wait to see what I will write next. Does your "vehicle" have all of those tacky team logo stickers all over it like everybody else's from up that way?

Go to fullsize image

Flag for name calling, personal attack, jealousy (again) and egotism

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

[QUOTE]Hey Dave -Go grab your Kleenex and wipe your nose you squealer you. The men are having a discussion about your over the hill QB. There is absolutely NO reason for me to be to be banned.If you don't like what Leon is saying just put me on Ignore.I understand that you can't because just like the rest of them you can't wait to see what I will write next. Does your "vehicle" have all of those tacky team logo stickers all over it like everybody else's from up that way?

Didn't your doctor tell you that referring to yourself in the first person is a sign of mental instability? Not that you're normal in any sense of the word but if you're going to fake sanity you need to work on the little things that give you away. It's just like the rolled up pair of socks you use to fool girls into thinking you're a male.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from vertigho. Show vertigho's posts

If "whining", "complaining", being a "pretty boy", having "girly hair", and "asking for flags" gets you 3 super-bowls, the single-season passing TD record, and a season MVP, then I'll take all of the "whining", "complaining", being a "pretty boy", having "girly hair", and "asking for flags" that comes with it.

End of story.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Brady-Always Looking For The Flag! : Or the haircut...hahaha...funny stuff!
    Posted by JintsFan[/QUOTE]

What a surprise! One of Leon's multiple personalities pops up to agree with him.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking1. Show harleyroadking1's posts

Jints didn't think you'd show your face after the krud you said prior to the Ravens game.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from boomerst3. Show boomerst3's posts

[QUOTE]Hmm-That didn't address the subject of this thread.Lets recap shall we?The subject is why does Tom Brady always look for the flag when he gets hit? I have never in my lifetime seen anybody complain to the refs about getting hit more then Brady does.Is he protecting the glass knee or the haircut or does he just not like getting hit? Whatever it is he really has to quit doing it.It very emasculating.
    then you do not watch the Colts play

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from boomerst3. Show boomerst3's posts

[QUOTE]Hey Killa -We're Jets fans _You guys are spoiled by the pats.They had a nice run there for awhile,a tainted run*** but a nice run none the less. Let us enjoy getting this close to the show, we haven't been there in over 40 years. The Jets are the talk of the NFL where the pats have become an afterthought.
    not anymore.  The talk has been how poorly the Jets played and the bad calls that helped them win. Lot of folks are impressed with the Pats the last 2 weeks.  Sorry, loser

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from GR2009. Show GR2009's posts

Its leon, or should we call him mumbbles. He's the mother goose of BDC, him and his stories. Leon who cares if its 5-1 or 6-2...The series is 3-1. How come you werent posting the scores the past few days? Oh yeah, they were getting spanked by the Rangers....you pink hat!!!

Leon you played football right? Tell everyone that story!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from boomerst3. Show boomerst3's posts

[QUOTE]Yankee update-5 to 1 good guys with men on 2nd and 3rd 1 out.Stay tuned!
    yeah right. Spent billions over 10 years and won 1 championship over that period.  They will lose in Texas, which will be good for the home team.  Stick a fork in 'em