Brady-Always Looking For The Flag!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoahJustin. Show NoahJustin's posts

Re: Brady-Always Looking For The Flag!

Hey Leon, how many years has it been since the Jet's won a superbowl?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from GR2009. Show GR2009's posts

Its leon, or should we call him mumbbles. He's the mother goose of BDC, him and his stories. Leon who cares if its 5-1 or 6-2...The series is 3-1. How come you werent posting the scores the past few days? Oh yeah, they were getting spanked by the Rangers....you pink hat!!!

Leon you played football right? Tell everyone that story!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

Apparently, I just got rid of MasterHess.  That is TWO dead trolls.  The mighty BAN HAMMER has struck!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

In Response to Re: Brady-Always Looking For The Flag!:
    [QUOTE]Hey Leon, how many years has it been since the Jet's won a superbowl?
    Posted by NoahJustin[/QUOTE]

In his world or in reality?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from GR2009. Show GR2009's posts

Baseball talk is in the baseball forum, this is a football forum....Speaking of football leon, can you tell everyone the story of how you played DIV1 football, in a college you wont name!!! I love that fable, its funny

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

[QUOTE]Anybody see caraway?
    Posted by MasterHess-[/QUOTE]

Not me, have you?  I gotta hand it to you though.  You have single handedly convinced me that humanity is doomed.  I can't believe all of the people you have suckered into believing you are a real Jets fan.  That's funny...in a sad kinda way.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

"I was watching the game Sunday,I'm a huge fan of any team that plays the pats, and I must say that I have never seen a QB in the NFL,College,High School,Pee Wee or even street ball whine to the refs as much as Brady does.

Near the end of the game one of the Ravens LBers looked like he had enough of Brady and his "softie" ways and gave him a good ear banging.I know you saw it, every did.Brady looked like a deer in the headlights after that.

I'm sure that he was reminding Tommy Boy(Brady Gaga) that this is football not tennis
    ."

The best part about Leon, Although honestly, it's extremely difficult to pinpoint merely 1 single trully special aspect of such a well-rounded, astute, and learned renaissance man like Leon; YET, If someone said to me, "Laz, ya got's ta pick just ONE single aspect of this modern day DaVinci, And no copping out by sayin': 'He's the Socratic Einstein of the next Copernican Revolution of how we lesser humans view this earthly plane, AND he should be worshipped as a God!'  No Way, uh-uh, that's what EVERYone says about Leon, laz ole pal!  Just 1 parcel of his superior greatness Laz, So what's it gonna be?"

Well then, I'd have to then defer humbly to Leon's novel way of piecing together worldly facts, which have yet to be ever correlated together by any other living man, woman or child (such as in his quote from above).  Ya see, ONLY Leon can say something like, "Tom Brady begs for flags, AND even other players know it!  Heck, I say a player get right up in Brady's facemask, And it was because Brady begs for flags!  Thus clearly, Brady was begging for flags, and he's a prima donna, skirt-wearin' wimp!"  

It's kinda like sayin' and remarking something like, "Ben Franklin wanted the 'Turkey' rather than the 'Bald Eagle' to be this nation's National Bird.  And it was because Ben Franklin actually sorta LOOKED like a Turkey himself.  The Turkey tastes fantastic, and we ALL know it.  And so, THIS is why we celebrate Thanksgiving to this very day and also why We landed on the moon. Amen, let's eat."  

It's this wonderful correlation of terms which only Leon is capable of combining, which make him so very, idk- remarkably adept and brilliant, I'd have to personally say.  Fact, fiction, Real Events, Fake Events: These things mean absolutely NOTHING to such a genius thinking outta-the-standard-box, like Leon...  Albert Ein-ie....eat'chure heart out, and make way for TRUE brilliance.   

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from barney08. Show barney08's posts

This guy is a jerk off

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonMuscle. Show BostonMuscle's posts

Ask leon to tell you a story.....He said he was back. Where was he, the local pub on a bender? AA meetings. Or busy writing a book about his football days at the nameless DIV1 football school he went to.

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1024us. Show m1024us's posts

In Response to Brady-Always Looking For The Flag!:
    [QUOTE]Hey gang !It's your old pal Leon!I'm back and better the ever! We'll catch up later because now I would like to discuss the way that Tom Brady always looks for the flag any time a member of the opposite team brushes up against him on the field of play. I was watching the game Sunday,I'm a huge fan of any team that plays the pats, and I must say that I have never seen a QB in the NFL,College,High School,Pee Wee or even street ball whine to the refs as much as Brady does. Near the end of the game one of the Ravens LBers looked like he had enough of Brady and his "softie" ways and gave him a good ear banging.I know you saw it, every did.Brady looked like a deer in the headlights after that. I'm sure that he was reminding Tommy Boy(Brady Gaga) that this is football not tennis. Well gang I've shared my thoughts and now it's your turn.Keep it clean with no foul language and you'll be able to post until the cows come home.

Peon, Ray-Ray, or whom ever you call yourself these days......Manning does too...it is all part of the game.  How many WR's throw up their arms for a PI call....Many.

Go find something else to cry about.....

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1024us. Show m1024us's posts

[QUOTE]Good Morning Gang!You all know Leon -Early to bed and early to rise not only makes leon healthy but also so very wealthy and wise! Looks like Old Dave aka (the squealer) and Caraway aka (the squaler 2) are hot on Leons heels.I will have to speak to Dottie about the personal attacks by both of these characters. Caraway was banned yesterday and got himself back somehow.Dottie will fill me in I'm sure.LOL Anyway gang-Just basking in the glow in of another Yankees post season win.We'll get to the bottom of Brady and his flag hawking soon enough. Carpe Diem my horribly accenetd neighbors from the North! Y'all have a nice and productive day now...ya'hear!

LOL!  You can get weathy by cleaning cars at the car wash?  If you were wise, you would not be a Jests fan.....

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1024us. Show m1024us's posts

[QUOTE]Oh my!Look at the time-You all know Leon!...Busy Busy Busy. May I suggest that you all get busy too?We'll come back later on this evening to further discuss your QB's new penchant for looking for the flag after every play. Y'all have a nice day now...ya'hear!?

Translated: I have nothing to say.....

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonMuscle. Show BostonMuscle's posts

Leon is busy, taking medication, going to AA meetings, and writing his DIV1 football book to a school that doesnt exist.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1024us. Show m1024us's posts

[QUOTE]Hey m1020whatever-How are ya little lady?Long time -have you missed me?? Why do you people always answer a question with a question?Who cares what ManninG does?This is about your QB Tommy Beiber oh sorry I meant to say Brady doing it every single time. Now gnaw on that for awhile.I'll be back later.Please see earlier post.

Huh?  Did you know that your runningback cries?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

Why are trolls saying Brady was looking for a flag? Who dreams this stuff up?  Last year he was, because Suggs dove at his knees.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonMuscle. Show BostonMuscle's posts

[QUOTE]Why are trolls saying Brady was looking for a flag? Who dreams this stuff up?  Last year he was, because Suggs dove at his knees.
    Posted by BBReigns[/QUOTE]

Leon does...he is in a state of dreaming

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1024us. Show m1024us's posts

[QUOTE]Why are trolls saying Brady was looking for a flag? Who dreams this stuff up?  Last year he was, because Suggs dove at his knees.

Did you see the play right before Brady and Suggs got into the yelling match?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

Where Ngata tackled him on the 23 yard pass play to Gronwkowski? Yes.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from GR2009. Show GR2009's posts

LT is the king of the crybaby

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1024us. Show m1024us's posts

[QUOTE]Where Ngata tackled him on the 23 yard pass play to Gronwkowski? Yes.

the one where a Baltimore defender was on top of Brady...and Brady was yelling to the ref and slapping his hand on the ground....I think that Brady was thinking that it was a late hit....i am not sure it was.

Like I was saying, all the good QB's do that and Most WR's do the same thing....running down the field and throw their hands in the air looking for a  PI call....it is part of the game.