Brady-Always Looking For The Flag!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonMuscle. Show BostonMuscle's posts

Re: Brady-Always Looking For The Flag!

Hey doesnt LT complain alot? Seems to me he does... Also doesnt he quit on his team......in the playoffs

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from WillyBoy111. Show WillyBoy111's posts

There is nothing - NOTHING - more pleasurable to me than to see Brady get his hair mussed, complain to an official - AND GET THE CALL!

And WHY does he get the call? Because he's Tom Brady, you nitwit! Because, in addition to being the BEST active QB in the NFL, he's the league's most valuable personality! Refs had damn well BETTER listen when Brady complains - either that or start packing for NFL- South Asia!

Man - I absolutely LOVE those extra yards, and the stunned look on the face of some dullard of a blitzing safety whose idiot play has cost his team the game.

The second best thing, of course, is when noodle-heads complain about Brady's "frequent" complaints.

Wah wah wah wah wah. Tell Tommy to stop that, mommy. He's making the rest of us look STUPID!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from GR2009. Show GR2009's posts

Leon read the first and second words in your greeting..."hey frogs", but yet according to you claim that "Name calling over the internet.Is that a boston thing?I never do that I find it both cowardly yet infantile at the same time."

You are a true moron!!!!

Wait, you played football right?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from GR2009. Show GR2009's posts

You cant reason with peon, he mis-remembers too much!

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Hess must DEFINITELY have some Brady love going because he can't leave the QB alone.  His obsession with everything Brady does goes to show his fixation on Brady and love for the player.  Don't get fooled by this string..  Hess LOVES the guy and wishes he were the player who could be on the field asking for the flag from the official.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Indylove. Show Indylove's posts

In Response to Re: Brady-Always Looking For The Flag!:
    [QUOTE]If Brady or any player can draw a flag that benefits his team, all the power to him. I say that is just smart.  Those who complain are the loser crybabies.
    Posted by boomerst3[/QUOTE]

hmmm - most here wouldn't agree with you when its peyton manning.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Leon-  How are the Yankees doing?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from GR2009. Show GR2009's posts

Yankees lose....the yankees lose. Will you be watching the yankees play golf leon?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

[QUOTE]Hess must DEFINITELY have some Brady love going because he can't leave the QB alone.  His obsession with everything Brady does goes to show his fixation on Brady and love for the player.  Don't get fooled by this string..  Hess LOVES the guy and wishes he were the player who could be on the field asking for the flag from the official.
    Posted by agcsbill[/QUOTE]

No, he's one of the board regulars and he's a Pats fan just like us.  This is just one of a handful of fake troll accounts he uses for entertainment.  I am shocked at the number of people he's convinced that he's a real Jets fan.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

In Response to Brady-Always Looking For The Flag!:
    [QUOTE]Hey gang !It's your old pal Leon!I'm back and better the ever! We'll catch up later because now I would like to discuss the way that Tom Brady always looks for the flag any time a member of the opposite team brushes up against him on the field of play. I was watching the game Sunday,I'm a huge fan of any team that plays the pats, and I must say that I have never seen a QB in the NFL,College,High School,Pee Wee or even street ball whine to the refs as much as Brady does. Near the end of the game one of the Ravens LBers looked like he had enough of Brady and his "softie" ways and gave him a good ear banging.I know you saw it, every did.Brady looked like a deer in the headlights after that. I'm sure that he was reminding Tommy Boy(Brady Gaga) that this is football not tennis. Well gang I've shared my thoughts and now it's your turn.Keep it clean with no foul language and you'll be able to post until the cows come home.
    Posted by MasterHess-[/QUOTE]

dunno who you are, but very entertaining.....lol

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Brady-Always Looking For The Flag! : hmmm - most here wouldn't agree with you when its peyton manning.
    Posted by Indylove[/QUOTE]

Manning, Brady, Bress, whoever... they ALL scream for a flag.  Fans focus on a player who they don't like and nit pick every action and blow it out of proportion.  Actually, receivers are the worst offenders..  seems every play they call for a flag, doesn't it?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from boomerst3. Show boomerst3's posts

Leon...nice job by your Yankees.  1 championship over the last 11 years at the cost of over $1 billion dollars. So much for buying championships.  Typical New York

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from boomerst3. Show boomerst3's posts

[QUOTE]Hey frogs-Good Morning! Oh there is a long laundry list of things about Brady that I don't care for.There's the emasculating whining to the refs every time a defender comes within 3 feet of him.That's what this whole thread is about.No need to beat a dead horse but it's weak and he looks like a real wimp doing it every single solitary time. I was more concerened abouts Brady's absence this WHOLE off season.While the rest of the team was in Foxboro  he was with Giselle playing wet nurse to his kid while picking out which paint combo would work best in his mansion on the West Coast. I'm guessing Brees ,the Mannings,Sanchez and every other QB in the League at least showed up once to be with their teammates.Any grumblings out of the pats lockeroom regarding his absence as of yet? Once again your man love for Brady is a little weird.I just can't wait until the pats end up 8 and 8 and everybody is calling for "Brady to be traded" and the shouts of "BB MUST GO" just like thay did last year after week 3.Deny that fact and you're just a liar.Everybody was saying it! Name calling over the internet.Is that a boston thing?I never do that I find it both cowardly yet infantile at the same time.
    In the profession of psychiatry, I think this would be called delusional and wishful thinking.  Did Brady steal your candy in school or something?  Brady is one of the hardest working QB's out there, and now that he has other obligations on the west coast, he worked out there.  Hasn't seemed to hurt him at all. Playing better than ever.  

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from boomerst3. Show boomerst3's posts

[QUOTE]Killa-How are ya!? I'm going to the Notre dame /Navy game tomorrow after watching my Yankees even it up out in Texas tonight.Then on Sunday me and my puddin'pie will sleep in then around noon we'll go to the diner for a bite to eat. With the Jets being off this weekend I'm a huge Chargers fan this weekend and all that I can hope for is that Chargers win fair and square and Brady learns to play the game like a man and NOT look for the flag every time a defender comes within 3 feet of him. Have a great weekend folks!It's great to be back and as usual the pleasure has been all yours!LOL Y'all have a nice weekend now...ya'hear!
    So now that your Yankees choked and looked so pitiful and are out playing golf, does that mean you are not going to the game?  I imagine you are still sitting drunk in front of yout TV saying "2 hits...against a nobody...and watching Rodriguez, the worst 250M dollar man ever, wtch a 3rd strike.  Beautiful....what a game.  The Yanks looked like triple A team out there.
    By the way, when Brady gets the refs to add another 15 yards to the play, isn't that called "brilliant".  Another first down. I guess you don't watch Paytom Manning much.  He complains to the refs even when he isn't on the field. The squeaky wheel gets the grease. You New Yorkers simply get greased.  How long has it been since you had a parade in NY?  Joe Namath?  Who is he again?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Indylove. Show Indylove's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Brady-Always Looking For The Flag! : Manning, Brady, Bress, whoever... they ALL scream for a flag.  Fans focus on a player who they don't like and nit pick every action and blow it out of proportion.  Actually, receivers are the worst offenders..  seems every play they call for a flag, doesn't it?
    Posted by agcsbill[/QUOTE]
    Right, but so many here claim that only others do this.  that the pats are a "tough" team that plays through any and all adversity with closed mouth even when it is unfair.   

Which, of course, is completely untrue. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from GR2009. Show GR2009's posts

Yankees are a $200 million flop.....according to the NY post

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

As usual Leon won't be showing up. Too bad since I came down to my hotel's business center just to crap on the Spankies. It's possible the bug only has access to a PC during school.

20. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts