Brady and Belichick say --Josh, this ones for you.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

Brady and Belichick say --Josh, this ones for you.

Remember Haley chastising McDaniels for "running" up the score and wouldn't shake his hand.  I imagine Haley was seething after the last play, but no finger pointing at Belichick.  Too bad Haley all you had to do was stop them!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SANPAT. Show SANPAT's posts

Re: Brady and Belichick say --Josh, this ones for you.

IF that is what TODD did then he is a loser...he gets paid/lives his life to coach to stop opponenets from scoring.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mighty2012. Show mighty2012's posts

Nice, it makes sense now.  I thought BB looked a little curious as to what Haley was gonna do before the handshake.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from No-Mercy-Defence. Show No-Mercy-Defence's posts

Pats were doing the chiefs a favor and running the clock down but noooooo haley had to use all his timeouts forcing the pats to keep scoring. Thats why he didint throw a fit cause he knew he screwed up.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from AZPAT. Show AZPAT's posts

In Response to Re: Brady and Belichick say --Josh, this ones for you.:
    Pats were doing the chiefs a favor and running the clock down but noooooo haley had to use all his timeouts forcing the pats to keep scoring. Thats why he didint throw a fit cause he knew he screwed up.
    Posted by No-Mercy-Defence

Agree. If you want to stop the clock with 4 minutes left while being down by 30+ points, then you have to stop my team.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from SANPATT. Show SANPATT's posts

I never uderstoo why people take it personally! Is the winning team supposed to stop after one point and leave the field?

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

I don't know what everyone expects, take a knee? LOL!  Kick a field goal and put points on the board?  Going for it and allowing the Chiefs a chance to stop them and put zero points on the board is the best call, imo.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from freediro. Show freediro's posts

It is honestly and insult to the other teams to even show them 2 minutes of mercy. As if you are saying you guys sucks so much we don't even need to give you a chance to stop us.

BB simply gave one guy some much needed work and realistic situational play. The KC timeouts are BS and I was so happy to see BB run Vereen out there and see what he and that KC defense is made of.

Everything looks good this morning!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

Didn't one of the college teams this past weekend get hammered because they took a knee rather than score more points, losing team felt they were disrespected.  As one media type said--damned if you do damned if you don't.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

In Response to Brady and Belichick say --Josh, this ones for you.:
    Remember Haley chastising McDaniels for "running" up the score and wouldn't shake his hand.  I imagine Haley was seething after the last play, but no finger pointing at Belichick.  Too bad Haley all you had to do was stop them!
    Posted by NEGAME2

I have hated him ever since.  What a weasel.  Was waiting for it last night.  He thought better of it.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

In Response to Brady and Belichick say --Josh, this ones for you. : I have hated him ever since.  What a weasel.  Was waiting for it last night.  He thought better of it.
    Posted by Davedsone

I do not like him either, he just looks like a nasty sob.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

I dont like Haley and judging by how Crennel was looking at him after a loss a couple weeks ago, i dont think he does either.

I was amped to see the handshake, but I was missed it. Anything happen?

Im hoping we get Romeo back, but unlikely..

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from flutie66. Show flutie66's posts

actually, im pretty sure the finger wagging by hailey was because he thought mcdaniels had done some "extra curricular" scouting on his team, and was cheating

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Uhmm...McDaniels is a kid, Belichick is the greatest coach to ever coach an NFL football team. You'll yell at your little brother, you won't yell at your dad. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from saigonsmuggler. Show saigonsmuggler's posts

but why would BB do anything for Josh? Didn't Josh throw BB under the bus during team meeting on video taping??

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from profootball. Show profootball's posts

In fact, the Pats don't want to scores but Vereen just has too much power on the run and no KC defense stop him.  If the Pats want to scores they could have thrown the ball either to Deion, Wes, Aaron or Ocho in the second and goal and so on.
    Posted by NEGAME2

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188. Show Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188's posts

Posted by NEGAME2

I think the story on why Brian Waters is now a Patriot highlights how disconnected he is from his players.  Also, TMQ Gregg Easterbrook has highlighted situations where he didn't hesitate to throw his locker room under the bus.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

In Response to Brady and Belichick say --Josh, this ones for you. : I have hated him ever since.  What a weasel.  Was waiting for it last night.  He thought better of it.
    Posted by Davedsone

I think alot of fans in KC would like to see Pioli fire the scum

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from chrisakawoody. Show chrisakawoody's posts

Pats were wise to keep scoring.  Things are so toight in the AFC that you have to wonder if point differential will enter into it. Why leave anbything to chance.  Though I wouldhave liked to have seen Hoyer in there.  

Maybe this was for Brady to pay-back the Chiefs for the cheap shot on his knee that looked like a head-hunting hit.  Things were preeeeeeetty chippy out there. Pats were laying wood.

Sections
Shortcuts