Brady and Manning new contracts

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

Brady and Manning new contracts

Not even thinking about money, but with Brady turning 32, you can offer him a legitimate 5 year deal which he can play out...With jughead about to turn 35 will he be offered a realistic deal of say 3 years or one of those joke deals of 5 years which he will ever see the end of??

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

Re: Brady and Manning new contracts

Brett Favre is 40
    Kurt Warner is 38
    Those guys are in the top five of the NFL for QB's this year.  So I would say sign them for as long as you can, 6 years would be good.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from timithye. Show timithye's posts

I hope the colts give manning a 25 year contract with $200mil signing bonus.  Try to figure out a way to fit them number's under the cap, if there is one.

If anyone can play until they are 50, it should be him, he never gets hit...Sealed

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

Last I checked Farve is a joke, and Warner retired......

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Cyberknot. Show Cyberknot's posts

and Brady will be lucky to last five more years with Kaczur and Light on the line.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriotz. Show themightypatriotz's posts

Maybe Brady will agree to play for the vet minimum so we can load up on other talent.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from NewLaw. Show NewLaw's posts

@cyberknot

Light is so overrated is insane, Brady needs a good o line if the Pats ever want to win anothe SB!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from IndianaPatsFan. Show IndianaPatsFan's posts

Several people have told me that Manning has already, in principle, agreed to an extension, but I haven't seen any evidence of that. They must be wishful Colts fans.

Brady won't be breaking the bank- he didn't on his last deal. Right now he's making 10mil a year. That's Matt Cassel money.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBRULES23. Show BBRULES23's posts

Brady is actually the easiest signing for the Pats.  Just give him a blank check and tell him to write in a number.

Sections
Shortcuts