Brady: "Impossible to play any better than Rodgers"

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoNotSleepOnThePats. Show DoNotSleepOnThePats's posts

Re: Brady: "Impossible to play any better than Rodgers"

In Response to Re: Brady: "Impossible to play any better than Rodgers":
    In Response to Re: Brady: "Impossible to play any better than Rodgers" : Not as priceless as seeing all the pat fans crying after they choked in the Super Bowl against the Giants. HAHA!
    Posted by SandyRowBelfast

You're cute.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Packers soft schedule? How about the Pats?! Give me 3 quality wins they have against better than average teams this year. And the JETS, ARENT a better than average team. And If you replace Rodgers instead of Brady over the past 10 seasons, the Pats win 5 Super Bowls.

If the D played like it should have against the Giants in '07, The Ravens in '09 and the Jets in '10, could be SIX, right?  Seems a little Brady hate here!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

In Response to Re: Brady: "Impossible to play any better than Rodgers" : Thats not says much. Pats have the softest schedule rest of the way. And that will bring you AGAIN, to another 1 and done season for the PATS.

Now, this sounds like "Pats Hate" now!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Salcon. Show Salcon's posts

In Response to Re: Brady: "Impossible to play any better than Rodgers" : Not as priceless as seeing all the pat fans crying after they choked in the Super Bowl against the Giants. HAHA!

Ancient history, cheesed*ck.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from SandyRowBelfast. Show SandyRowBelfast's posts

In Response to Re: Brady: "Impossible to play any better than Rodgers" : Ancient history, cheesed*ck.
    Posted by Salcon

If thats ancient history, then so are all the Pats super bowls. And he Pats havent won a playoff game since that choke. They cant get over that. :)

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptainZdeno33. Show CaptainZdeno33's posts

In Response to Re: Brady: "Impossible to play any better than Rodgers" : If the D played like it should have against the Giants in '07, The Ravens in '09 and the Jets in '10, could be SIX, right?  Seems a little Brady hate here!
    Posted by agcsbill

Is this sarcasm or are you the opposite of Rusty?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from WelkerRules. Show WelkerRules's posts

Brady IS better than Peyton. End of it

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from laurienyc13. Show laurienyc13's posts

I'm not a fan of Rodgers either but he has put the time in to mprove so you have to give him his due!i agree with the way the media picks their "hero's", I have heard them say he is playing better than Brady did when they went unbeaten! I also think Brady is playing better considering what the Pats have had. Brady is THE BEST QB ever!!!!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188. Show Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188's posts

In Response to Brady: "Impossible to play any better than Rodgers":
    Hard to deny he hasn't played all world up to this point. http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/12/01/brady-impossible-to-play-any-better-than-rodgers/ “The way Aaron’s playing, it’s impossible to play the quarterback position any better than he is playing it right now,” Brady told Showtime’s  Inside the NFL this week via the Boston Herald . We agree. It’s debatable whether Rodgers’ season this year is any better than Brady’s 2007 campaign. But Rodgers adds an element of athleticism and playmaking outside the pocket to go with his decision making and accuracy that is hard to beat. Brady has been impressed with the Packers’ defense of their title. “It’s so impressive when you watch a team that can string together that many victories going all the way back to last season,” Brady said. “It really tells you what the character and the make-up of the players on that team are. So them getting off to the start that they’ve gotten off to is very impressive.”
    Posted by tompenny

It isn't impossible.  Tom's just being polite

Tom did play better than this.  Rodgers has 50 more yards this far into his undefeated season, but Brady had an even higher completion percentage, 5 more TDs, and the same number of INTs

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

In Response to Re: Brady: "Impossible to play any better than Rodgers" : Is this sarcasm or are you the opposite of Rusty?
    Posted by CaptainZdeno33

If they can do a "what if", so can I!!

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wizardsjag. Show Wizardsjag's posts

Maybe the way Rodgers is playing will motivate Brady to up his game. As far as the playoffs IMO if Brady shows up we will surprise people.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Salcon. Show Salcon's posts

In Response to Re: Brady: "Impossible to play any better than Rodgers" : If thats ancient history, then so are all the Pats super bowls. And he Pats havent won a playoff game since that choke. They cant get over that. :)

I didn't cry when the Pats lost the Superbowl to the Giants.

Well, maybe a little.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Not a fan of Rodgers (he seems pompous to me), but I'll give him credit where it's do. His stats and what he's done as far as winning over the last few years have been elite. Watching him early in the playoffs last year I thought, this guy is going to win the super bowl - he can't be stopped. Having said that, I think he's got a long way to go to reach the status of a Brady or Manning, it's not easy to do it as long and as well as these two have. The NFL can derail a QB's career over time - they devise something that stops you - or you end up not being effective when trying to play through injuries. Brady and Manning have faced all the challenges the nfl can throw at a player and shined - I'll hold off any real judgment of Rodgers till he's a bit older and his body has been pounded into submission - then I'll know.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from boomerst3. Show boomerst3's posts

Packers have one Super Bowl this decade. The Pats have three. Put that in your pipe and smoke it. This year isn't over yet..

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from ChasaB. Show ChasaB's posts

Packers have one Super Bowl this decade. The Pats have three. Put that in your pipe and smoke it. This year isn't over yet..
    Posted by boomerst3

This decades is only 2 years old. the pats have ZERO rings this decade.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

In Response to Brady: "Impossible to play any better than Rodgers" : It isn't impossible.  Tom's just being polite Tom did play better than this.  Rodgers has 50 more yards this far into his undefeated season, but Brady had an even higher completion percentage, 5 more TDs, and the same number of INTs
    Posted by Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188

I suggest you re-check those #s.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

In Response to Re: Brady: "Impossible to play any better than Rodgers" : LOL....yeah, but how do you "weigh" stuff like that? The algorithm would have to be pretty sophisticated to account for schedules from one year to the next.  Even if GBs schedule is soft, still gotta give some credit for consistently performing at a high level this year. And I'm still hoping we have a chance to cool them off...lol
    Posted by BubbaInHawaii

I give them credit. They have been flattening an easy schedule. They are an awesome team. It's hard not to lose to teams that you should beat ... NE lost to Buffalo for the first time in almost a decade. They lost to Cleveland last season.

Green Bay is making it's putts ...

It just has to be noted ... they've played an easy schedule.

Weighing it? I just go by the opponents' win percentage ... it's in the ESPN playoff standings. 

They've played a .430 win percentage schedule. It's the lowest among playoff contending teams who are all (predictably) around .500. And that doesn't factor in Detroit's slide, or the fact that it's built up by the fact that they played the Orton Broncos before their defense caught fire. 

A useful stat for forum chatter, though, would be strength of defense/offense against. It would add perspective to statistics .... GB and NOLA haven't played the kind of defenses that NE has played. 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tomhab. Show Tomhab's posts

In Response to Re: Brady: "Impossible to play any better than Rodgers" : If thats ancient history, then so are all the Pats super bowls. And he Pats havent won a playoff game since that choke. They cant get over that. :)

Welcome back Rusty!

Sections
Shortcuts