Brady Apologists NEED NOT reply!!

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from newenglanderinexile. Show newenglanderinexile's posts

Re: Brady Apologists NEED NOT reply!!

It was great!  The Jets lost again and are now all but finished.  That's the only thing that matters. 

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from newenglanderinexile. Show newenglanderinexile's posts

In response to HeygangLH's comment:

Yes unfortunately the Jets lost but this is a pats football forum and we are discussing Tom Brady and his happy feet when getting hit over and over and over. He was playing scared and it showed. I for one just absolutely loved it!

In honor of gracious guests such as yourself, it is a Jets forum as long as you are posting.  It would be rude to talk about ourselves when we could be talking about you.  Do you think the Jets have found their franchise quarterback in Geno Smith?  He looked great again yesterday, didn't he?  He must be getting close to a rookie record for interceptions.  You all must be excited about that. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

Good afternoon my horribly accented neighbors from the North and how are ya?

Better question is how are your pet animals doing this afternoon after kicking the poor animal across the room after watching Brady throw yet another INT in the endzone to end the game?

Nope it wasn't the refs, the coaching, the defense, the WRers or anybody elses fault that the pats lost the game. The blame goes directly on the shoulders of the guy behind the Center.

In usual Brady form the defense was swarming and knocking him on his seat,we all know how much he hates that and he rushed the throw ...right into the hands of a defender ...to end yet another game on an INT in the endzone. Oh How I love that I have had the opportunity to say that TWICE this month.

babe and TFB12- No need to post-we all know your love affair with Tommy Boy and your posts will NOT be responced to.

So the rest of you...how was your Sunday evening?

aligning with Rusty again?? he isnt here at the moment. We Ran em' outta here talking that Brady S*x chit. You all should join forces on the Jets forum where All you Losers can "align" together

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from newenglanderinexile. Show newenglanderinexile's posts

Hey exile hey OG-I'm not sure who this Rusty character is that you all speak of so fondly of but I'm guessing he put the blame squarely on Brady like I have and you disagree with him?

How can you? Brady threw the ball. Another just horrible pass to end another game.

Tom Brady's history.  Let's talk about Geno Smith, the NFL present and future!

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from newenglanderinexile. Show newenglanderinexile's posts

How are you expecting people to forget another INT in the endzone to end the game?You can't forget it. It happened. TWICE now!

Stay on point Gang- The subject at hand is Brady threw another INT in the endzone and it was ALL his fault.

All defenses have to do is knock him on his seat a few times and he starts rushing the throw...just like he did yesterday and a few weeks ago.

If I'm lying I'm dieing!

Stay on point!  Nobody cares about a backwater like New England.  New York is the media capital of America, and all attention is riveted on Geno Smith and his quest for the rookie record for interceptions.  Let's stay on that point.  

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

How are you expecting people to forget another INT in the endzone to end the game?You can't forget it. It happened. TWICE now!

Stay on point Gang- The subject at hand is Brady threw another INT in the endzone and it was ALL his fault.

All defenses have to do is knock him on his seat a few times and he starts rushing the throw...just like he did yesterday and a few weeks ago.

If I'm lying I'm dieing!

watch Quantum Leap much?.............poor Leon

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Hey, Leon.. I see the Jets have an outside chance at 8 - 8.  You must be pumped for that record.  Celebrate them because they are the only team you got.  Have a good day, now.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from newenglanderinexile. Show newenglanderinexile's posts

Hey exile- I've never been to a Jets forum...never. I have too much fun in here discussing the pats and how even though they haven't won anything in 10 years now and how Tom Brady threw yet another INT in the endzone to end yet another game this season you people still give this guy a pass.

If you are one of the many lemmings that believe that Brady's throw wasn't his fault then maybe you should join another thread?

This thread is for realists only!

There are many threads in here celebrating a "pity Party"-perhaps you would like to join them instead of talking about the Jets in a pats forum?

The Patriots haven't won anything in ten years.  The Jets have them there, don't they?  The Jets haven't won anything in 44 years! 

I get tired of reading the same old arguments about whose fault it was that the Patriots lost.  Football teams lose a lot of games, right?  Talking about the Jets is much more entertaining. 

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

Hey William- Thanks for your fond farewell ..that was nice. Asking questions about the Jets in a pats football forum is a defense mechanism. You are trying to deflect from the subject at hand and I understand that.

I wouldn't want to be talking about my QB throwing yet another INT in the endzone to end another game BUT it happened and I believe it warrants a discussion!

Care to chime in or are you still stuck on the Jets?

......yeah.....let's not talk about Geno..............or Sanchez....or........

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

Leon, it's too bad tb12 can't be as cool under pressure as geno right? 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

"Yes unfortunately the Jets lost" 

I thought the best thing about the Jets inevitable loss was that they were still competitive. And I like that while they have almost no shot at the playoffs, they aren't eliminated yet. 

This will convince ownership it wasn't a failed season (when it was), thereby ensuring modest changes and continued mediocrity. 

I can see why you are desperate to avoid thinking about your team and are lashing out accordingly. 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosoxJoe5. Show BosoxJoe5's posts

Exile- Iceman- You are deflecting! I get it- You don't want to blame your aging QB for blowing yet another game but he did. That is what this thread is all about.

All this Jet talk in a pats football forum is mystifying. Like I said go to the Jets forum to discuss the Jets!

You know the Jets being so bad and you seeming have not Jets fans to talk to, we are just being gracious host. Do the Jets draft another QB? Is Rex the coach in two weeks? These are more interesting for a Jets fan than the number two seed in the AFC.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

Exile- Iceman- You are deflecting! I get it- You don't want to blame your aging QB for blowing yet another game but he did. That is what this thread is all about.

All this Jet talk in a pats football forum is mystifying. Like I said go to the Jets forum to discuss the Jets!

all your quarterback's aren't aging and yet they still suck. Only thing that matters is that come January I will have my team to root for and you won't.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Hey William- Thanks for your fond farewell ..that was nice. Asking questions about the Jets in a pats football forum is a defense mechanism. You are trying to deflect from the subject at hand and I understand that.

I wouldn't want to be talking about my QB throwing yet another INT in the endzone to end another game BUT it happened and I believe it warrants a discussion!

Care to chime in or are you still stuck on the Jets?

Speaking of Jets...  been a while since I've flown Southwest.. miss air travel... got some drink coupons that expire in April.  So, there is a reason to have "jets" on my mind.

As for Brady and the Pats, all the stuff about yesterday is a beaten dead horse now.  Next up, the Ravens.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsdateam. Show Patsdateam's posts

Hey exile- I've never been to a Jets forum...never. I have too much fun in here discussing the pats and how even though they haven't won anything in 10 years now and how Tom Brady threw yet another INT in the endzone to end yet another game this season you people still give this guy a pass.

If you are one of the many lemmings that believe that Brady's throw wasn't his fault then maybe you should join another thread?

This thread is for realists only!

There are many threads in here celebrating a "pity Party"-perhaps you would like to join them instead of talking about the Jets in a pats forum?

You're not LeonNYJ from GangGreen? 

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts