Brady Apologists NEED NOT reply!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from laurienyc13. Show laurienyc13's posts

Re: Brady Apologists NEED NOT reply!!

HeyGangLH, Get a life! Pretty pathetic seeing you post one comment after another, don't you have a job.. Talk about looking for attention, Brady is an amazing QB and we have a real coach, I live in NYC and the talk at Starbucks this morning ( and in papers)  was about firing both coaches on your beloved teams...Your Rex would do about anything to get Brady as his QB and I do mean anything!! He does love to suck on body parts!!! Just saying....

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

In response to HeygangLH's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Hey Laurie and good morning to you too!

Brady used to be an amazing QB and BB would be nothing about him. Notice I said used to be a good QB. he's getting older and throwing the ball to guys ion the other team in the endzone to end games!

Did you read the title of this Thread??? It states :Brady Apologists NEED NOT reply!

You sound like a card carrying member of the Brady Apologists foundation. Stop littering my thread with excuses and apologies.Thanks and have a wonderful afternoon.

[/QUOTE]

Have a good time with the jets being out as well. I guess something good came out with the ravens win, but it would have been good to string you along another week.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

have a nice day Leon ....Laughing

no self control.........the ultimate compliment Leon...the Pats are in your head....you just have to continue coming on this board to comment about the Pats. Hoping something bad happens. Thank you for your support of the forum and our team.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from danemcmenamin. Show danemcmenamin's posts

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!

HeygangLH I want you to read this carefully before you post again about Brady. 
    Brady has more superbowl rings than your team has , he's just one man the jets are so terrible soo soo soo terrible. It makes me smile to see them suffer, I smile when I see you on this forum wasting your time.

How bad did things have to get for you idiots to actually look forward to the return of Mark Sanchez, that's genius comedy. Does Rex willingly try and draft the worst QB every year? 

BTW have you seen that the buttfumble has it's own wiki page now: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Butt_fumble

EDIT: Brady also has more division titles then you're team has in its entire history that's 53 years of football and 4 division titles to Brady's 10 in 12 years 

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from danemcmenamin. Show danemcmenamin's posts

hey daney- How are ya?

This is a thread wheer pats fans get to spout off about how bad Brady has been playing as of late. You know with the INT's in the endzone to end 2 games this year.

The "pity party" threads surround this thread so feel free to join them. All the conspiracy theorists and finger pointers are havindg a ball.

If you would like to discuss the Jets perhaps you would like to join a Jets Forum.

I keep saying but it's not sinking in?

Ohh i see i see, you're a mental re tard. 

Well that's fine, if you'd have said that in the first place I wouldn't have given you a hard time...I just feel bad now, even more so than usual considering everything.

Brady's doing fine, he'll most likely have another division crown this year...I mean 8 QB's a year win them. Surely you'd agree being one of the 8 is an achievement

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from newenglanderinexile. Show newenglanderinexile's posts

[QUOTE]

hey daney- How are ya?

This is a thread wheer pats fans get to spout off about how bad Brady has been playing as of late. You know with the INT's in the endzone to end 2 games this year.

The "pity party" threads surround this thread so feel free to join them. All the conspiracy theorists and finger pointers are havindg a ball.

If you would like to discuss the Jets perhaps you would like to join a Jets Forum.

I keep saying but it's not sinking in?

[/QUOTE]

Unlike Jets fans, who get to see the sterling play of quarterbacks like Mark Sanchez and Geno Smith every year, Patriots fans have had to settle for imperfection, so they forgive their quarterback for his mistakes.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from danemcmenamin. Show danemcmenamin's posts

[QUOTE]

hey Daney- name calling over the internet? I find it so very New Englandy. By that I mean infantile with a touch of cowardice. You know hiding behind ones keyboard and all.

So your thoughts on the once great Tom Brady that is now being known as "Throw an I-N-T in the endzone Tommy"are alwys welcome.

"New Englandy" comments will not be responded to. Thanks and have a wonderful afternoon.

[/QUOTE]

I'm not calling names i'm stating a fact there's a difference Leon come on now!

Ignoring obvious factual information is the behaviour of a moron.

Say what you want about Brady but you know you walk into your room and cry over the poster of him you have on the wall. I mean if a QB's going to throw INTs for your team why not have the winningest QB of the modern era!

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from danemcmenamin. Show danemcmenamin's posts

[QUOTE]

Facts? So you are saying that Brady didn't throw 2 INT's this year in the endzone to lose 2 games for the pats this year?

Well those are facts and that is what this thread is about. I typed slow so hopefully you were able to digest this and understand this. LOL

Daney- I must say that you are another card carrying Brady Apologuist and were asked very nicely not to reply.

[/QUOTE]

Hey Leon i'm not above going around ruining your time here. Those are facts yet I don't ignore those, Brady also has 10 wins on the board however which is also a fact. You're the one ignoring the facts!

Enjoy these ones however : Geno Smith is the starting QB of the Jets, The jets are also commited to Mark Sanchez....easily one of the worst QB's in recent memory. The Jets may just be in the top 5 of the worst franchises in the NFL. You have to go through the pain of thinking that "this is the year" every year only for it to be taken away late in the year.

Please don't talk to me about hiding behind a keyboard if you want my facebook just ask...you can have it and then you can come and "kick my a ss" or " beat my face in" or whatever you may have planned, by all means please have at it!!

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from danemcmenamin. Show danemcmenamin's posts

[QUOTE]

What I saw was blah blah blah Jets blah blah blah Jets then something about me just kicking your a ss up and down every street in boston.LOL

Now back to pats football in the pats football forum gang! Your QB is not throwing to the right team- Lets hear your opinion on what is going on w INT Tommy!

Is he distracted building yet another mansion?

Things OK at home?

maybe he needs glasses?

[/QUOTE]

Yeah he's terrible

He's not though he could well be the greatest QB of all time, he's not distracted he still has a chance to win everything this year unlike the blah blah blahs.

Really by all means please try and kick my a ss up and down the street!

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from danemcmenamin. Show danemcmenamin's posts

[QUOTE]

Daney Daney Daney- 3 oclock high-I'll see you in the schoolyard-ahha- and then I will gladly kick your skinny Irish a ss ahahaha up and down every street in Southie. Bring a couple of friends with you ...ahahahahahahaha you will need them..LOL.

I love geting them so wound up that they actually will threaten somebody over the internet while hiding behind their keyboards It'sso new Englandy! Thanks for playing along Daney!

Now back to football and INT Tommy!

[/QUOTE]

I'm not threatening you at all and i'm not wound up and I won't need friends. I am done with however i'm done talking to a brick wall.

If you want to talk Brady, which is his best achievement? 

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

[QUOTE]

We are not discussing his achievements from a decade ago. We are discussing current events. You know 2013.

last Sunday in Miami and earlier this year to I think it was Houston! Houston?? The pats let that game go down to the bitter end??Houston? And then old INT Tommy threw his 1st of 2 INT's to the wrong guy to end a game.

I've explained it to you 4 times times already. If you can't grasp that then we all ask you to kindly move on...or else! LOL

[/QUOTE]

no self control.........the ultimate compliment Leon...the Pats are in your head....you just have to continue coming on this board to comment about the Pats. Hoping something bad happens. Thank you for your support of the forum and our team.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

[QUOTE]

Hey Stink- Good morning- No opinions about Brady throwing INT's in the endzone to end yet another game for the pats??

Oh well. I mentioned this yesterday deflecting from the subject at hand is a defense mechanism and I understand that you are trying to defend your once great QB.

What are the odds of the pats getting out of the 1st round of playoffs this year with INT Tommy at the helm?

Get back to me when you can. I have to go gang!

Try not to miss me too much and until then...Y'all have a nice afternoon now...ya'hear!?

[/QUOTE]

If you guys were offered brady for a first round pick you would be drooling. I don't buy your act. You need to take the jet-giant cap off and put your Ranger cap on. The problem is you make no sense but your good for some comedy. You guys will finish 7-9 win against the browns lose to miami. You do not bring nothing here, not even basic stuff.

21. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts