Brady apparently lost trust in Amendola

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from SANPAT. Show SANPAT's posts

Brady apparently lost trust in Amendola

Make sense why Brady did not look at open Amendola and went to covered special teamer Slater. Also targeted him once on 3rd down and Amendola dropped easy one. I wont lose any sleep if they cut him and pay Edelman average money to maintain continuity.

We need to address WR/TE in draft and or free agency.

Here is the link...

The cap-crunched Patriots may reportedly cut Danny Amendola after losing Tom Brady`s trust. http://thesco.re/1mKMFnC 

tt

fdfdf

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking1. Show harleyroadking1's posts

Re: Brady apparently lost trust in Amendola

the thing is there's no-one out there the Pats are willing pay, I say keep him and make him workout and go to every mini camp. Build TB trust in him.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from garytx. Show garytx's posts

I don't get this trust thing.  Amendola was on the side line with injury not because he dropped balls.  All of them dropped balls.  If a play is called doesn't Brady have to check down on the recievers?  If you can't trust a reciever why is he around?  It's not like the Pats are loaded with options here.  

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from SANPAT. Show SANPAT's posts

In response to harleyroadking1's comment:
    [QUOTE]

the thing is there's no-one out there the Pats are willing pay, I say keep him and make him workout and go to every mini camp. Build TB trust in him.

[/QUOTE]

I am sure they will try that but based on him being injured all the time and how the camp goes I wont be surprised if they cut him

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bosfanVA. Show bosfanVA's posts

Maybe Amendola lost trust in Brady. Brady was up and down with his accuracy and should shoulder some of the blame. His downfield completions were non-existent, ie AFC Championship game. He has got to get better with that on a consistent basis.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from SANPAT. Show SANPAT's posts

In response to garytx's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I don't get this trust thing.  Amendola was on the side line with injury not because he dropped balls.  All of them dropped balls.  If a play is called doesn't Brady have to check down on the recievers?  If you can't trust a reciever why is he around?  It's not like the Pats are loaded with options here.  

[/QUOTE]

They gave him time to earn trust but time may be running out...by next year

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from SANPAT. Show SANPAT's posts

In response to bosfanVA's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Maybe Amendola lost trust in Brady. Brady was up and down with his accuracy and should shoulder some of the blame. His downfield completions were non-existent, ie AFC Championship game. He has got to get better with that on a consistent basis.

[/QUOTE]

NE is Brady's place, he has earned the right to this stature over 13 yrs.  You are saying they should keep Amendola and not Brady?  Ofcourse long game has never been Brady's strength and now I think its too late to teach old dog new trick.  They have relied on high level of execution to keep offense going... with slew of new WR/TE this year was not a failure considering they went to AFCCG and lost to best offense in history on the road.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jjdbrasil. Show jjdbrasil's posts

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from dreighver. Show dreighver's posts

Amendola is very unlikely to get cut. 

IF cut, the team's cap situation would get worse... they wouldn't save any money. 

I see absolutely no reason the guy will be cut. Unless, of course, the team wants to lose cap space. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Hmmmm.  Manning overthrew more receivers than Brady.

So, what are you saying, cuz TB missed a few that caused DA to Quit? Huh?

How do you know those down field throws were not the fault of the receiver?

If he expects to hit the receiver at the 20 and the receiver is 5 yards behind, is that his fault?

Lots of problems this year with guys not finishing routes.  Even Gronk did it a few times, while shaking off rust..

Can't blame the QB for those.

Can't Blame TB because DA rarely got separation and dropped the ball when he did.

Do YOU really want him to throw to the guy, like that?  I don't.

It's not coincidence TB can hit guys like Edelman and Gronk 70-75% of the time and the others below 40-50%.   Does he just suck throwing to those guys or do those guys suck?

I think you got it backwards

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In response to DeadAhead2's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to garytx's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

This little binkly club and Circle of Trust garbage from Tommy Boy has been going on FAR too long. Far too long.

We've lost big games with this crap. It all started in 2007.  They should cut Brady at this point. It's infuriating to think he can put himself above the team with thi garbage.

No wonder why Torry Holt retired in 2010, why Ochocinco didn't work, Lloyd took off and WRs are scared to come here. 

Brady's reputation is taking an absolutely nose dive.

He either needs a HOF WR or TE, or you're not in the Binky Club.  Absolutely pathetic. It's also poor leadership on his part to do that with the younger WRs, too.  Jesus.

My god has his ego spiraled out of control.

[/QUOTE]

They need to cut the Gm and have him take his 500+ yrd and 87% allowed score, defense with him.  Troll

It's obviously BB's ego thinking he can turn trash into treasure, that is the problem.

One of the Worst D's in the league, for years!!!!!!

Enough is ENOUGH!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

LOL at Rusty.  Show me another QB in the league who can do what TFB did with this offense?  Please, give me just one name!!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

hi Russ

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:
    [QUOTE]

LOL at Rusty.  Show me another QB in the league who can do what TFB did with this offense?  Please, give me just one name!!

[/QUOTE]

I know, Discount double check and Luck and Flacco, ...more, had issues losing one or two receivers.  Brady lost them all, other than JE.  What a joke!  What a travesty!

What a crappy GM!   LOL

Thank you TB

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to SANPAT's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Make sense why Brady did not look at open Amendola and went to covered special teamer Slater. Also targeted him once on 3rd down and Amendola dropped easy one. I wont lose any sleep if they cut him and pay Edelman average money to maintain continuity.

We need to address WR/TE in draft and or free agency.

Here is the link...

The cap-crunched Patriots may reportedly cut Danny Amendola after losing Tom Brady`s trust. http://thesco.re/1mKMFnC 

tt

fdfdf

[/QUOTE]

great job by the greatest gm ever

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from kjfitone. Show kjfitone's posts

[QUOTE]

Exactly.  It's like, if these guys don't make circus catches on his wild throws, they get scapegoated.

Remember last year when Lloyd had a nice season and everyone was whining? Those same people didn't even look at his production. Then, when posted, they got all embarrassed and s hut up.

Brady has had way too much power and BB has got to stay strong with more offseason ego training of Brady.  Too late to let reins go now. BB has got to fight this stuff off and hope Brady can be saved.

[/QUOTE]
    they wont cut brady. we will be stuck with him while his skills continue to errode for the next couple of years. he said that he wants to play four more years? god i hope not.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

In response to harleyroadking1's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

He already did all that last off season, these two worked out together, they were in training camp together...they did all of that. I watched Brady feed Amendola the ball all training camp...trust me this is not a situation where Amendola doesn't know the offense or what to do, I think it's a situation of Amendola not being able to get open. Period.

When your QB expects you to run a ten yard out and then your QB looks over his shoulder and expects to throw you the ball, but he can't because you are wearing a defensive back on your shoulders...that is a problem. And that happened all year - this guy could NOT get open - he was blanketed most of the time.

Brady was asked about Amendola's performance this year on Dennis and Callahan after the Denver loss - I found his answer very very telling. After a long pause he simply said the guy works hard, but it's not his job to evaluate the guy's performance and you'll have to ask Bill about it. WOW!! Just WOW! And this was right after he spent 5 minutes praising Edelman's performance for this season....saying things like how far he has come, how much trust he had in him, how happy he was for him, how hard he worked, how much he expected of himself, etc.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from kjfitone. Show kjfitone's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to TFB12's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Peyton Manning? Drew Brees? Aaron Rodgers?  That's 3 names.   Enjoy!

[/QUOTE]

probably ten more on top of that too.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Footballexpert45. Show Footballexpert45's posts

Amendola was one of the worst signings for the Pats ever, they guy already had a long injury history and didn't make one catch against Denver.  If Brady has lost trust in him, then I say cut him and take your losses.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

he literally just said it cut brady. he said it. he did.

wow. my eyes just saw that phrase seriously said.

unthinkable