Brady apparently lost trust in Amendola

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from fourjays30. Show fourjays30's posts

Re: Brady apparently lost trust in Amendola

Dudes calm down the piece was written by Ben Volin who is speculating something he knows nothing about. I doubt anyone from the patriots have ever said anything to this dude. He is a Miami Dolphin fan and he is trying to stir the pot.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcherbrook. Show Fletcherbrook's posts

In response to DeadAhead2's comment:

In response to kjfitone's comment:

In response to bosfanVA's comment:

Maybe Amendola lost trust in Brady. Brady was up and down with his accuracy and should shoulder some of the blame. His downfield completions were non-existent, ie AFC Championship game. He has got to get better with that on a consistent basis.

Exactly.  It's like, if these guys don't make circus catches on his wild throws, they get scapegoated.

Remember last year when Lloyd had a nice season and everyone was whining? Those same people didn't even look at his production. Then, when posted, they got all embarrassed and s hut up.

Brady has had way too much power and BB has got to stay strong with more offseason ego training of Brady.  Too late to let reins go now. BB has got to fight this stuff off and hope Brady can be saved.

they wont cut brady. we will be stuck with him while his skills continue to errode for the next couple of years. he say that he wants to play four more years? god i hope not.

I agree. I was kidding. They can't cut him. I was saying that to make a point.  Every flippin'  year nothing is ever good enough for the golden boy.  I can only imagine what Brady does when he spills his milk.  He probably cries.

The slightest imperfection with the quality of his WR/TE options, he comes off like a spoiled BABY.

And, this all started back in 2006/2007 when Brady reportedly lit into BB for dealing Branch because Branch got selfish.

Brady's WR development as the QB of this team has been atrocious overall during that span.

Nothing is ever good enough and even when it is, he can never admit to saying "my bad, that was a bad throw" type of thing. He stares WRs down, shows them up, and when he's bad, no one says anything. Well, except for me and maybe a handful of other honest fans here.

IMO, BB walked from Welkie as a way to cut the cord once and for all to get Brady to stop the Binky Club from growing larger.

Brady has simply got to wake up.

34-17 pats going away?

You know nothing about football. Sorry boy. Your cred is gone. Hasn't the board spoken enough? Your vitriol is no longer tolerated. Sorry. You did this to your self.

your a fool and the biggest troll on the board. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Maybe Amendola lost trust in Brady. Brady was up and down with his accuracy and should shoulder some of the blame. His downfield completions were non-existent, ie AFC Championship game. He has got to get better with that on a consistent basis.

Exactly.  It's like, if these guys don't make circus catches on his wild throws, they get scapegoated.

Remember last year when Lloyd had a nice season and everyone was whining? Those same people didn't even look at his production. Then, when posted, they got all embarrassed and s hut up.

Brady has had way too much power and BB has got to stay strong with more offseason ego training of Brady.  Too late to let reins go now. BB has got to fight this stuff off and hope Brady can be saved.

they wont cut brady. we will be stuck with him while his skills continue to errode for the next couple of years. he say that he wants to play four more years? god i hope not.

I agree. I was kidding. They can't cut him. I was saying that to make a point.  Every flippin'  year nothing is ever good enough for the golden boy.  I can only imagine what Brady does when he spills his milk.  He probably cries.

The slightest imperfection with the quality of his WR/TE options, he comes off like a spoiled BABY.

And, this all started back in 2006/2007 when Brady reportedly lit into BB for dealing Branch because Branch got selfish.

Brady's WR development as the QB of this team has been atrocious overall during that span.

Nothing is ever good enough and even when it is, he can never admit to saying "my bad, that was a bad throw" type of thing. He stares WRs down, shows them up, and when he's bad, no one says anything. Well, except for me and maybe a handful of other honest fans here.

IMO, BB walked from Welkie as a way to cut the cord once and for all to get Brady to stop the Binky Club from growing larger.

I'm sorry, maybe you didn't get the memo, but this thread is about free agent bust Danny Amendola - you know, the guy who couldn't run 7 yards without his legs giving out on him...you rememeber that guy don't you? You spent all spring telling everyone how this guy was so dynamic that we would be able to use him on the outside and the inside. He had more size and speed than Welker and was going to add so much to this offense. Didn't happen...not even close...further example of the moron you are:)

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcherbrook. Show Fletcherbrook's posts

In response to mthurl's comment:

I'm sorry, maybe you didn't get the memo, but this thread is about free agent bust Danny Amendola - you know, the guy who couldn't run 7 yards without his legs giving out on him...you rememeber that guy don't you? You spent all spring telling everyone how this guy was so dynamic that we would be able to use him on the outside and the inside. He had more size and speed than Welker and was going to add so much to this offense. Didn't happen...not even close...further example of the moron you are:)

He does line up on the outside. I also saw him deep this year as well, so he can get deep behind defenes a bit, too, something wittle Welkie could NEVER DO.

In fact, Amendola played impressively on that groin tear. Imagine how good he'll be without it.

Edelman replaced Welkie as predicted, as well. Remember when you idiots thought I was crazy with that one? 

Outta bullets and outta time, Cupcake. Way out of time with your buddy Brady.

He's wasted more time whining and pouting instead of just playing. THe entitlement he's shown has been beyond disappointing. Poor leadership.

34-17? 

Go.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

LOL at Rusty.  Show me another QB in the league who can do what TFB did with this offense?  Please, give me just one name!!

Peyton Manning? Drew Brees? Aaron Rodgers?  That's 3 names.   Enjoy!

WOW!! Are you freaking kidding me?  If you are really being serious then that little bit of credibility you had left is now gone.  You just went flow blown fraud status.  After you sober up, let me know if you really meant this.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

In response to garytx's comment:

I don't get this trust thing.  Amendola was on the side line with injury not because he dropped balls.  All of them dropped balls.  If a play is called doesn't Brady have to check down on the recievers?  If you can't trust a reciever why is he around?  It's not like the Pats are loaded with options here.  

Neither do I. 

Some folks read way too much into what happens during a game.  For all we know, the angle from Brady's perspective iis he did not see a clear lane to make a pass to DA.  It is so easy to think this appeared to be such when one is looking down using a TV camera angle and not an on the field, eye level, view.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

LOL at Rusty.  Show me another QB in the league who can do what TFB did with this offense?  Please, give me just one name!!

They wouldn't have been happy to have what the Pats had, for certain!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

Amendola has $10 million guaranteed.  If they cut Amendola after just one year they would have paid him all of that $10 million for just one mediocre year (54 receptions for 633 yards).  That's more than they paid Welker under the franchise tag for a year in which Welker had more than twice the production of Amendola this year: 118 receptions for 1354 yards.  Talk about a bad signing.  They would have been far better off to just give Welker somewhere around 21 million for three years back in 2012.   

It's looking more and more like Belichick and Kraft botched this one big time. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

WOW!! Are you freaking kidding me?  If you are really being serious then that little bit of credibility you had left is now gone.  You just went flow blown fraud status.  After you sober up, let me know if you really meant this.

Yes, those QBs are terrible! bawahah

Of course I am serious.   Leave it to you to think those QBs are inferior to Brady at this point.

My god. How many Brady dolls do you own? HAve you ever told us? lol!

You are serious! Haha, what a joke you are.

Never said they were terrible, but there is no way they could do what TFB does with this offense.  They probably don't even make the playoffs QB'ing this offense. 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

In response to mthurl's comment:

In response to harleyroadking1's comment:

the thing is there's no-one out there the Pats are willing pay, I say keep him and make him workout and go to every mini camp. Build TB trust in him.

He already did all that last off season, these two worked out together, they were in training camp together...they did all of that. I watched Brady feed Amendola the ball all training camp...trust me this is not a situation where Amendola doesn't know the offense or what to do, I think it's a situation of Amendola not being able to get open. Period.

When your QB expects you to run a ten yard out and then your QB looks over his shoulder and expects to throw you the ball, but he can't because you are wearing a defensive back on your shoulders...that is a problem. And that happened all year - this guy could NOT get open - he was blanketed most of the time.

Brady was asked about Amendola's performance this year on Dennis and Callahan after the Denver loss - I found his answer very very telling. After a long pause he simply said the guy works hard, but it's not his job to evaluate the guy's performance and you'll have to ask Bill about it. WOW!! Just WOW! And this was right after he spent 5 minutes praising Edelman's performance for this season....saying things like how far he has come, how much trust he had in him, how happy he was for him, how hard he worked, how much he expected of himself, etc.

Edelman has been taking reps here for years. Amendola just got here. Amendola also had a TORN groin.

Hello?

WHy is that "telling"?  If Amendola plays 3 more games he ends up with probably 15 more grabs and a couple more TDs. Nothing wrong with that kind of production at all.

65 catches,  4 or 5 TDs and 700 yards is a bad year for a balanced offense?  Just like last year when Lloyd had good numbers and you idiots forgot to check and just repeated anti-BB rhetoric, and then looked like fools on the backside.

Brady is like the guy who has to have the hottest girl in the room, but if she's married, he still passes on the other hot girls in the room. Ugh.

Rein him in BB! Please!  Get this guy to a shrink.

Get 2007 out of your heads! Forever!  That was an aberration and it will hopefully never, ever, ever happen again here.  

Go look at what Patten, Branch, etc, did here when they played here, dummy. Go look at at their season averages.

There's this little thing called chemistry in sports, and of course Edelman would have the superior chemistry with Brady being here for a while.

See the torn groin thing - the injury excuse thing - was squashed when Brady said Amendola was battling injuries earlier in the year. He made a point to mention he had returned to health and he most likely did...he wasn't missing practice, etc. He did get himself knocked out, but that didn't happen in the groin.

Doesn't matter either way, because if his groin WAS torn and bothering him ALL season then it just lends to the fact that he is injury prone and unreliable. Too me he just looked like he couldn't run - so yeah it could of been groin related - but the fact remains you can't pay a guy that is always going to get hurt. This is not a difference maker we are talking about here, did you see this guy not catch that ball against Miami? Christ people were calling weei blaming the season on that very play...saying if he caught that we would of beat Denver at home. LOL!

And why do you bring up Lloyd all the time? I've never said anything really bad about him, in fact he played better than Amendola at a fraction of the contract length and price.

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

Where did Edleman come from this year? No where. D.A. have an opportunity next year to make amends. Having said that in hindsight keeping WW would have been better this year.I think the legion of WW bashers on this Board can't have it both ways.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Rusty, you are so negative about Brady.  If that is the case, which QB "could" the Pats get RIGHT NOW and not skip a beat and be a contender for the SB in 2014?

It is one thing to constantly harp about Brady this and Brady that, but, you have no alternative to offer.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcherbrook. Show Fletcherbrook's posts

In response to mellymel1's comment:

In response to Fletcherbrook's comment:

34-17 pats going away?

You know nothing about football. Sorry boy. Your cred is gone. Hasn't the board spoken enough? Your vitriol is no longer tolerated. Sorry. You did this to your self.

your a fool and the biggest troll on the board. 

OH...we know who that really IS!!!!!

S hut it BUST-CHISE...you're a worthless NY Jets Troll...how's the cat butt BUSTING business? get some last night?...MEOWWWWWWWWWWWWW

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

LONG LIVE RUB-A-DUB-DUB KELLEN WINSLOW!!!!!

34-17. Nice dead head.

loser. Mamas calling ya.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

Exactly . Look it Joe Flacco they lose boldin , pitta  for a little bit.  Flacco has a average year at best. One year from winning the SB. Oh ya wait he was lucky its luck he was throwing them tight spirals to ravens during the SB.. Oh ya well if the bronco DB didn't fall down he would have lost. To bad he did fall down. If I could eat soup with a fork I be rich.. Lol.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bustify. Show Bustify's posts

In response to agcsbill's comment:

They wouldn't have been happy to have what the Pats had, for certain!

Generally speaking:

Jimmy Graham = Gronk

Colston = Edelman

Moore = Amendola

Sproles = Vereen

Pierre Thomas = Ridley

COme again? Do ya really think DRew Brees behaves in the same fashion whiny Brady does?

Answer? NO, he does not.

The whiny antics, the hands on hips, showing his WRs up left and right. No.

Nice try.   This whole sell job of Brady being strapped with talent every year is a freaking joke.

Officially unglued^^^

Colston=Edelman? You are insane. Colston is a much better WR than Edelman. Edelman's #'s come from the fact that he is best out of the garbage the Pats had at WR/TE this year.

Graham=Gronk? Could be true...except Jimmy Graham has played 62 of 64 potential games over his 4-year career (regular season only)

Moore = Amendola? If Moore was on this team, he is probably the #1 or #2 option with Gronk out (like Edelman).

Sproles = Vereen? If Vereen stays healthy and can continue to produce, perhaps...however, it's still too early to say this.

Pierre=Ridley - I'll give you this one...in fact, Ridley might be better, so could be Ridley > Thomas.

You left out Kenny Stills (rookie WR). Before you compare Dobson's/Thompkins' numbers to him, realize that Stills is the #4 option on this team and has had less opportunities than Dobson and/or Thompkins.

Heck, Robert Meachem may suck, but at least he is good as an occasional deep threat!

And don't give me the whole "I was speaking generally" crap...you just made this comparison.

Sections
Shortcuts