Brady better than hes ever been

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from abe711. Show abe711's posts

Brady better than hes ever been

Besides for the surreal years in 2007 and 2009. I think Brady is THE BEST QB in the league by far till this day . His knowledge of reading defenses and picking them apart are just a marval to look at. His intensity for this game is far beyond anything ive ever seen in him over the past superbowls. He's ready and i predict will come out firing even with this 9-7 Giants pressure. I admit Eli has been playing great of late but he is not a consistant QB to the likes of Brady. Eli gets down on himself after INTs or TOs.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Roadrunner9234. Show Roadrunner9234's posts

Re: Brady better than hes ever been

I must say I don't understand the rush to label Eli Manning as an elite Quarterback. It's much too early to say that.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mighty2012. Show mighty2012's posts

Best Quarterback Ever

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from abe711. Show abe711's posts

BB is just a genius. Any loses are just poor execution. His game plans and schemes are things I have rarely witnessed by any other head coach in the NFL. TB & BB by far the best tandom to play in the NFL. They will undoubtingly go down in history as the best ever. Because regardless of what happens this Sunday, which i really see as a win. They will be back again. I can see Brady playing till 40 ( as he stated he wants to do ) with solid results. Its just one of those rare circumstances where a head coach and QB are pure geniuses and are pretty much a two-headed monster. All of which rubs off on the rest of the team. Thats what makes these guys sooo freakin good!  Its Crazy

7. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts