Brady calls out fans

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

Re: Brady calls out fans

In Response to Brady calls out fans:
    [QUOTE]Reiss quoting Brady.. “It’s a tough place to play. The Meadowlands is always a tough place to play," Brady replied. "The road environment is very different than our friendly home crowd, who, when I looked up, half the stadium was gone when we were up 21 points in the early fourth quarter, which I wasn’t so happy about. But I don’t think the Jets fans leave early.  This is truly pathetic..  Cincy is a legit, good team. Everyone talks about how mediocre the Pats are after preseason, and they pound them and fans leave early...  Truly disgusting in my personal opinion... 
    Posted by j24m1[/QUOTE]

Funny, watching the game on TV, I remember thinking in the 1st quarter that it was the loudest I ever remembered hearing the Foxboro faithful at the Razor for a regular season game. Guess they tired out early.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Salcon. Show Salcon's posts

Yeah, I just started a discussion on this also.  Sorry.  But I agree.  It's a bit embarrassing when the crowd of your team just sits there like they're at the opera or something and then leaves early to beat the traffic.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

In Response to Re: Brady calls out fans:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Brady calls out fans : Funny, watching the game on TV, I remember thinking in the 1st quarter that it was the loudest I ever remembered hearing the Foxboro faithful at the Razor for a regular season game. Guess they tired out early.
    Posted by NY-PATS-FAN4[/QUOTE]

And yet, reading the other post on this topic, other posters felt the Razor was quiet. Oh, well, we'll never have the home field advantage that some other teams enjoy.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from JZ313. Show JZ313's posts

It is because the people who can afford the tickets to the Patriots games are fair weather fans at best. Rich guys, people trying to impress clients, pink hat fans who go to games as a freakin status symbol. I have watched the Patriots my whole life and am a huge fan. I used to go to games in the 90's when no one showed up (Think Hugh Millen era) and it was amazing the fans that did show up were electric and faithful to a fault. I haven't been to a game since '96 because the tickets are over priced and ridiculously hard to attain. It is sad and the people who do go do not relish their experience and realize how lucky they are to be watching such a great team in an amazing stadium. Now that true fans cannot afford or get tickets because of availability , of course there will be a drop off in the fan base and its enthusiasm because the people going are not really fans.....But we still watch on tv while the status seekers schmooze and drink their Michelob ultras at the game while barely watching and yawning by half time....another example of how sad sports has gotten

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Patriots crowds are horrible.  I hear louder crowds at Pop Warner games.  I was at a 49'ers vs Patriots game in SF and the Pat's fans there were probably louder than the Pat's home games.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from j24m1. Show j24m1's posts

I am a displaced fan in AZ. I don't really have the money issue to go to games when I can, I have been to two of the Superbowls, and I used to go to plenty of games when I was still back east. If I was still there, going to games, I would not do that. It is quite appalling that the fans that go to games have become this spoiled, or like you said "fair weather". 

I guess some will blame Kraft for the prices, I dont know. Stay at the game and cheer your butt off until you have no voice. Thats how we do it..

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

[QUOTE]It is because the people who can afford the tickets to the Patriots games are fair weather fans at best. Rich guys, people trying to impress clients, pink hat fans who go to games as a freakin status symbol.Posted by JZ313[/QUOTE]

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from dafoe. Show dafoe's posts

Unreal.

No matter how you feel about the issue, Brady has no business opening his big mouth. Who is he to call out the fans?

I'm sorry, those of us that have to work for a living and don't get paid millions of dollars for 5-6 months of work year, value what little free time we have.  The weekends are pretty much the only time I see my girlfriend. I love football but if I have to choose btween the two, it's not even close. Quite often I record the game and we spend Sunday together. And if I were at a game and my choices were to watch the Pats try to grind down the clock for a quarter and a half (with no running backs) in garbage time, or go do something that I might actually enjoy, I would have no problem leaving the game. And I wouldn't care less what some crybaby QB had to say about it. 

Did it even occur to him that us fans are busting our azzes year round making a fraction of what he makes? We are the ones paying his ridiculous salary. You are being paid millions of dollars to be at the stadium, Tom. We aren't. So if we want to leave and do something more enjoyable with what is left of our weekend, that's what we will do. Quit your whining and do your job. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsRfineIn09. Show PatsRfineIn09's posts

Disgraceful. It's all about money too. Poor people, drunken lunatics, tailgaters, real diehard fans etc. have been eliminated from the ritzy new upscale stadium. Oh sure there still are about 20 percent diehards but the other 80 percent are a bunch of drippy kuntikle vajineahs.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from neali. Show neali's posts

In Response to Brady calls out fans:
    [QUOTE]Reiss quoting Brady.. “It’s a tough place to play. The Meadowlands is always a tough place to play," Brady replied. "The road environment is very different than our friendly home crowd, who, when I looked up, half the stadium was gone when we were up 21 points in the early fourth quarter, which I wasn’t so happy about. But I don’t think the Jets fans leave early.  This is truly pathetic..  Cincy is a legit, good team. Everyone talks about how mediocre the Pats are after preseason, and they pound them and fans leave early...  Truly disgusting in my personal opinion... 
    Posted by j24m1[/QUOTE]

Acoustics are terrible at Gillette. Needs to close in those corners. Even when the fans are rocking, you can't hear it on TV.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Brady calls out fans : Acoustics are terrible at Gillette. Needs to close in those corners. Even when the fans are rocking, you can't hear it on TV.
    Posted by neali[/QUOTE]

Interesting concept building a stadium to make the crowd sound good on TV.  The thing is that what you hear has more to with crowd noise microphones and the way they're mixed into the broadcast audio that the acoustics of the stadium. It's a multi purpose stadium. Domed stadiums always sound the loudest during games but they also are terrible places to hear a concert.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from beavis. Show beavis's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Brady calls out fans :
    Posted by kansaspatriot[/QUOTE]

Tom give the Jets fans a reason to leave early...

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from mojobag101. Show mojobag101's posts

Think Mr Brady has a Point. the crowds have been much tamer since the glory days started.This seems to happen in any sport when a team starts winning championships.The real fans get priced out and the posers who jumped on the bandwagon after success came are now the ones "cheering on" the Pats.These fans don't understand the momentum,or passion of REAL Pats fans and have a tendency to act like spoiled Laker fans. Price of success people.get used to it.