BRADY CHOKED

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from PaulLaCourse. Show PaulLaCourse's posts

Re: BRADY CHOKED

In Response to BRADY CHOKED:
    [QUOTE]no cameras, no referees bailing him out like the tuck rule fumble.  gone is the dominate pats D .. they got beat by mark sanchez .. !! thats gotta hurt more than losing to eli manning  HA HA .. !
    Posted by ColtsPacersFan1[/QUOTE]

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ColtsPacersFan1. Show ColtsPacersFan1's posts

i love it.. love to see the cheatriots lose : )

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ColtsPacersFan1. Show ColtsPacersFan1's posts

dink n dunk  dink n dunk dink n dunk BRADY !!

i always knew he was just an average qb.. saved by the tuck rule!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from akius. Show akius's posts

don't be replying to this F*cker's post.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hammah29r2. Show Hammah29r2's posts

In Response to BRADY CHOKED:
    [QUOTE]no cameras, no referees bailing him out like the tuck rule fumble.  gone is the dominate pats D .. they got beat by mark sanchez .. !! thats gotta hurt more than losing to eli manning  HA HA .. !

well chump, you tell me. you lost to the jets before we did. naw on that for a while horses shoe! 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ColtsPacersFan1. Show ColtsPacersFan1's posts

hahah.. i love the pats lost.

next years SB is at the drum in indy.  pats will not be attending :)

Colts are looking to get healthy and makes moves this offseason.  jeezus a healthy colts team woulda destroyed the jets.  collie, clark, powers, bullitt, hayden..

pats invincibility continues to diminish.. no one fears the pats anymore.. !!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from markrahobeth. Show markrahobeth's posts

You are correct the Pats lost yesterday.
    Please tell me how Indy did, I seem to have missed that score in the paper this morning.

Jets fans can gloat today, you have nothing.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

In Response to Re: BRADY CHOKED:
    [QUOTE]hahah.. i love the pats lost. next years SB is at the drum in indy.  pats will not be attending :) Colts are looking to get healthy and makes moves this offseason.  jeezus a healthy colts team woulda destroyed the jets.  collie, clark, powers, bullitt, hayden.. pats invincibility continues to diminish.. no one fears the pats anymore.. !!

I know it is pre-draft and pre-free agency, but if you had to predict today how the Colts would do next year and how far they would go, what you predict? And why?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from jeff-bagwell. Show jeff-bagwell's posts

[QUOTE]dink n dunk  dink n dunk dink n dunk BRADY !! i always knew he was just an average qb.. saved by the tuck rule!

It warms my heart to know that other fans are seeing the same things I am; that is, Brady is just an average Qb (if not worse) when the opposition generates a pass rush, which they have to, because the Patsies' O-line never gets called for holding...When you deny Justin Bieber the quick slant, he's NOTHING!!!!

Had the Jets recovered the fumble after Pace annihilated Pretty Boy, BB would have challenged and the zebras would have called it "TUCK 2!"

Two down one to go and then cold bitter winter in Boston gets ever worse!!!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from ColtsPacersFan1. Show ColtsPacersFan1's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: BRADY CHOKED : I know it is pre-draft and pre-free agency, but if you had to predict today how the Colts would do next year and how far they would go, what you predict? And why?
    Posted by Rocky[/QUOTE]

simple.  12 wins.  if we can stay relatively healthy.  upgrades will be made at OL.  the running game will improve.  Sanders is gone opening up cap room.  best draft position since 03. 

in a season where we were hit as hard as ive ever seen at WR and in the secondary we still managed to win 10 games.  Colts fans are intelligent enough to know this team was beat to $h!t.

shoulda beat the jets if not for a bad timeout and poor kickoff special teams.  i just dont fear the pats like i used to.  lots can change but while Manning is still here for the next 5 years were gonna be a force.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ColtsPacersFan1. Show ColtsPacersFan1's posts

brady has been average for as long as i can remember.  i nvr feared him in 03/04  he dinks and dunks.  w/o a wr in moss when motivated, he is average.  give peyton 5 seconds to throw and he will carve you up.

D's playing 7 db's vs Manning daring him to run.

Cassel's numbers were comparable to brady.. pats are now just one of many good teams nothing more.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from crono420. Show crono420's posts

[QUOTE]i love it.. love to see the cheatriots lose : )

Great another sick demented troll lurking the internet boards. I bet someone like you is a danger to society like that Arizona kid

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: BRADY CHOKED : simple.  12 wins.  if we can stay relatively healthy.  upgrades will be made at OL.  the running game will improve.  Sanders is gone opening up cap room.  best draft position since 03.  in a season where we were hit as hard as ive ever seen at WR and in the secondary we still managed to win 10 games.  Colts fans are intelligent enough to know this team was beat to $h!t. shoulda beat the jets if not for a bad timeout and poor kickoff special teams.  i just dont fear the pats like i used to.  lots can change but while Manning is still here for the next 5 years were gonna be a force.

Colts fans are intelligent enough to know this team was beat to $h!t.

Ironic because most Patriots fans would say the same about their team....

Bodden on IR from start of year, #1 CB to star the year, young CB's had to step up...some did at times

Warren on IR from start of year.....DE/DL had problems with depth the entire season, especially last night.

Gronkowski (Kicker) on IR from mid-season on....he put the ball in the end zone almost everytime on kick offs

Kaczur OL/G (hurt in training camp, a starter, on IR rest of season) and Neal G (started the 1st 8 games before he was put on IR)

Wright LB (had not played since 11/21, put on IR Before playoffs, led team in sacks)

Brace DL (provided depth at the position, put on IR Before playoffs)

Wilhite CB (put on IR 12/15....miss previous 4 games before being put on IR)

Pryor DL (another depth player who missed the past few weeks, including last night)

And many other injuried players....

With all of these injuried players the Patriots
    did pretty good!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

[QUOTE]brady has been average for as long as i can remember.  i nvr feared him in 03/04  he dinks and dunks.  w/o a wr in moss when motivated, he is average.  give peyton 5 seconds to throw and he will carve you up. D's playing 7 db's vs Manning daring him to run. Cassel's numbers were comparable to brady.. pats are now just one of many good teams nothing more.
    One of the VERY few who would even utter such words about Brady.  Try and convince those that watch and KNOW pro football.  You'd be laughed out of the room!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Smelly-Behind2817. Show Smelly-Behind2817's posts

In Response; to BRADY CHOKED:

Sections
Shortcuts