Brady Confirms Obvious

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from PhllyPhn1967. Show PhllyPhn1967's posts

Re: Brady Confirms Obvious

In Response to Re: Brady Confirms Obvious:
    [QUOTE]Yes im 12 and my dad can kick your dads a ss. Now seriously I know how badly you wish you had Tom Brady as your QB but could you please get over it, its getting a bit pathetic watching to drool over him and his team.
    Posted by MVPkilla4life[/QUOTE]

Drool doth not equal mock. Go back to the little, itty, bitty, ball talk junior, big people are talking now.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from pats1977. Show pats1977's posts

I know this is pre-season and the PATS were 2-2 back in 07, but I'm bit concerned about the way how O-lines performed. And the fact that since SB 42, the PATS have not been the better second half team they were known to be in the past. Prior that SB, the PATS could have a lousy 1st half, but they would make the necessary adjustments and dominate the second half. I barely see this nowadays. It seems to me that now when they are getting dominated by a team in the first half in carries onto the second half.

I think Charlie and Romeo deserved more credit than they were given here in NE. Yes, they did not do well as Head Coaches, but that is not the same as an assistant coach. There isn't a better coach in mind than BB, but I need to see those ajustments in the second half when Charlie and Romeo were here. I bet you, if those two were still here in 07, we would have won SB 42. I think the fact that they used to question BB made him a better coach.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

I think we will be OK.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsrkillers. Show patsrkillers's posts

[QUOTE]The funny thing was he didnt pick up on the fact that I was mocking his immature attempt at bashing Brady by acting like a kid. I mean he tried to act all "ok little guy let the adults talk" and im sitting here ok, what kind of grown man attacks another grown man for the clothes he wears? What kind of grown man calls another grown man a "metro" as an insult? Sounds like a close minded bigot to me.

You ask all these questions and the anwser is rusty.He does all these,so its just not other fans that do it we got one here as a pats fan too.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Brady Confirms Obvious : Or it's both. They can absolutely be inclusive, otherwise you or I could call plays in the NFL. Agreed in poor execution, but we've seen the pass first offense before and we've seen it fail a dozen times since 2007. 0-12 on the pass first offense and basically no run game in the first half = FAIL
    Posted by RidingWithTheKing[/QUOTE]

Rusty, you and I could call plays in the NFL, particularly in the preseason if we were looking to learn things.  For example, maybe the pats wanted to learn how they would do against a pass rush.  They found out. 

As for the run/pass mix, the pats got themselves down and no team that's down with Tom Brady as their qb is going to work to establish the run.  They need to try and catch up first. 

That said, I did a bit of math - looks like prior to the 2 min drill, the pats passed 18 times and ran 13.  There were also 2 sacks.  Also, they ran 2 times out of the shotgun. 

Again the point is execution.  I accept that its preseason.  That means something.  Poor execution means something too.  Poor pass protection means something.  Balls thrown in the dirt mean something.  Int's mean something.  Poor coverage on defense means something.  Even in vanilla play.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from freediro. Show freediro's posts

The pre-season is just a way for us fans to over-hype and de-value the guys on the team. Winning is always nice, but individual performances is what is looked at the most. We ddin't even have all our starters on the field the whole game and people want to blow this out of proportion. Brady is right, you need to go out and preform, that night we had a lot of guys missing plays, defense and offense. You can always point to something in or about the preseason and make it say something you want it to.

The Pats are the best at coming back from a loss and preparing for the next game, etc. So I have no worrys about this Lions game. The Pats will be dominant and prepared to win come the regular season.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsrkillers. Show patsrkillers's posts

I been reading for awhile and iam a troll cause i got you on that one  hahaha funny .I think you have some great post but you  have double standards  at times  witch I dont agree with.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

The pre-season basically means squat. Its only been that way forever. Yet if there are areas of concern already and those areas are looking bad that doesn't give the hopeful fan a lot of comfort.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsrkillers. Show patsrkillers's posts

you know what I changed my name  I was lippa before so  there you go smart as s thinking you know everything  exposed lol not quite

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsrkillers. Show patsrkillers's posts

why you so mad  cause called you out  for something you say doesnt matter but you do it for players like shancheeze.Like I said you have some good post but you have a double standard thats the truth and you know it .

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from PhllyPhn1967. Show PhllyPhn1967's posts

[QUOTE]Ok big guy, I will let you get back to....what is it you do around here again? Oh thats right you talk sh*t from behind a computer screen, sooooo sorry I messed with the big bad man who can poke fun at Tom Brady from behind his big bad computer screen. Ohhhh Tom Brady is metro im soooo original! Everyone in my office says im so funny i should do stand up hahahahahahaha right? So listen toolbag we all know that when you trash on brady what you are really saying is "God I wish I could have that guy as my QB for just one season ohhhh please ohhh please can I have him" So you just keep it up funny guy cause we all know what a sad little loser you are and how bad you wish you had even one of Brady's super bowl wins. Oh since you implied that I was the a little kid and you are the grown man please explain what kind of grown man talks about another grown mans (Brady) sexuality? Does not sound like much of a man to me. I mean I bet you wouldnt call Brady a metro to his face? No you would just ask for his autograph like the little girl you are.

ROFLMAO, nice response tool.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from PhllyPhn1967. Show PhllyPhn1967's posts

[QUOTE]The funny thing was he didnt pick up on the fact that I was mocking his immature attempt at bashing Brady by acting like a kid. I mean he tried to act all "ok little guy let the adults talk" and im sitting here ok, what kind of grown man attacks another grown man for the clothes he wears? What kind of grown man calls another grown man a "metro" as an insult? Sounds like a close minded bigot to me.

What a little wet blanket, talk about insecurity issues. Put the thumb back in the mouth Linus.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from PhllyPhn1967. Show PhllyPhn1967's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Brady Confirms Obvious : It's not that funny and it's not egocentric.  Belichick doesn't tell us anything. That's the point, dumb-dumb. Trying different players on the field for whatever reason the coach deems necessary is also not gameplanning or scheming. That's what every coach does when evaluating. Do you really think NE gameplanned in any of these preseason games? Detroit was throwing everything but the kitchen sink, on both sides of the ball, so they were clearly opening up the playbook quite a bit, with schemes and some version of a gameplan, which is fine. I just know Belichick isn't going to do that because he never has and never will show things if he doesn't need to. Heck, he's been known to keep things vanilla be design WELL INTO a season. But, NE was outplayed.  Two different topics.

Brady and the Belichik system was also outplayed by the Jets twice last season, and the weakness seems to be to get pressure up the middle and Brady cannot run out of the pocket quick enough in his manly Uggs.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsrkillers. Show patsrkillers's posts

hahaI dont follow you around and  I never said anything about Kraft not helping out with the lockout so dont know where you came up with that one.
        Second just cause some people agian with you doesnt make it true cause other agreed with me and doesnt make it true ethier its just oppions.
       Third the debate on  the NCAA just cause you say it what it is doesnt make it true  so get over yourself.
       Forth I know iam the smartest person and dont act like it,you come across as  you know everything and its always right .Go ahead bring up I didnt go to college  I love my job and life and dont need to come on here for a ego boost and tell everyone what i do and how you travel blah blah like that makes you better then all of us.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptainZdeno33. Show CaptainZdeno33's posts

Killa, thats his bread and butter. He told me to grow up and called me son on another thread because I disagreed with him and then he made his usual childish remarks. Let it slide brotha, he isn't worth your time

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsrkillers. Show patsrkillers's posts

Sorry that was a typo It was  supose to say iam know iam not the smarest person and dont act like it my oppions are my oppions just like you have yours.MY oppions dont have double standards .Bye and good night

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from PhllyPhn1967. Show PhllyPhn1967's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Brady Confirms Obvious : Shall I even respond this ghetto speak? The point is, you can't speak English very well and articulate an opinion. You "know" you're the smarter person, huh? lol

Let me just add that I read some of your comments and I honestly wonder if you passed the MCAT's and how, but I digress.

Don't all teams dumb down their schemes? So if this were the case Brady and the offense got beat by a bunch of players who just wanted it a little more and won on pure effort. So does this mean that your guys just came a little bit unprepared??? Looks like the Haynesworth affect has already started.