Brady continues to throw off of his back foot..

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sean44. Show Sean44's posts

Brady continues to throw off of his back foot..

Until he gets over his knee and starts stepping into his throws they are in trouble.  I've never seen him so scared to throw the ball.

He had guys open all day and he wasn't even close on some.

I know a lot of you will blast me for saying these things but the truth is the truth.  This team is not very good right now.

No pass rush, poor coverage in the secondary, and a qb that is afraid of his knee.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bchan89. Show bchan89's posts

Re: Brady continues to throw off of his back foot..

he was rattled, don't know why, the line gave him time from the second qtr on,  the pats left their jocks in the locker room at half time,  this tema has a long way to go,  their isn't a soul on this team that wants to make a play when it matters

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from artielang. Show artielang's posts

Re: Brady continues to throw off of his back foot..

OK jaws...

In Response to Brady continues to throw off of his back foot..:
    [QUOTE]Until he gets over his knee and starts stepping into his throws they are in trouble.  I've never seen him so scared to throw the ball. He had guys open all day and he wasn't even close on some. I know a lot of you will blast me for saying these things but the truth is the truth.  This team is not very good right now. No pass rush, poor coverage in the secondary, and a qb that is afraid of his knee.
    Posted by Sean44[/QUOTE]

Sections
Shortcuts