Brady cost that game w/ his OVER THROWING IDIOT PLUS THERE DEFENSE WAS A JOKE

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paulawht63. Show Paulawht63's posts

Brady cost that game w/ his OVER THROWING IDIOT PLUS THERE DEFENSE WAS A JOKE

Brady kept over throwing the ball the entire game
    Pats look like they were asleep the 2nd half They should have won that game But between Brady's THROWS DISGRACEFUL THROWS and the Defense They looked like a JOKE.
    Either They all better wake up or DUMP THEM

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Low-FB-IQ. Show Low-FB-IQ's posts

Re: Brady cost that game w/ his OVER THROWING IDIOT PLUS THERE DEFENSE WAS A JOKE

In Response to Brady cost that game w/ his OVER THROWING IDIOT PLUS THERE DEFENSE WAS A JOKE:
    Brady kept over throwing the ball the entire game Pats look like they were asleep the 2nd half They should have won that game But between Brady's THROWS DISGRACEFUL THROWS and the Defense They looked like a JOKE. Either They all better wake up or DUMP THEM
    Posted by Paulawht63

Brady yes absolutely agreed, awful all game. Don't agree about the defense.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from simroy. Show simroy's posts

Re: Brady cost that game w/ his OVER THROWING IDIOT PLUS THERE DEFENSE WAS A JOKE

In Response to Re: Brady cost that game w/ his OVER THROWING IDIOT PLUS THERE DEFENSE WAS A JOKE:
    In Response to Brady cost that game w/ his OVER THROWING IDIOT PLUS THERE DEFENSE WAS A JOKE : Brady yes absolutely agreed, awful all game. Don't agree about the defense.
    Posted by Low-FB-IQ

Friend:  you "don't agree about the defense?"  What is it exactly that you don't agree about - the 90 yard or the 98 yard drives for TDs?  Not to disparage you in any way, I'm just wondering what game you watched - because from what I saw this loss was all about the defense.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Low-FB-IQ. Show Low-FB-IQ's posts

In Response to Re: Brady cost that game w/ his OVER THROWING IDIOT PLUS THERE DEFENSE WAS A JOKE:
    In Response to Re: Brady cost that game w/ his OVER THROWING IDIOT PLUS THERE DEFENSE WAS A JOKE : Friend:  you "don't agree about the defense?"  What is it exactly that you don't agree about - the 90 yard or the 98 yard drives for TDs?  Not to disparage you in any way, I'm just wondering what game you watched - because from what I saw this loss was all about the defense.
    Posted by simroy

All about the Defense? Really?

Hmmm I did not know Brady played Defense. I am not trying to be a wise guy here but i could ask you the same question about the game you watched. ... or at least the box scores you hopefully checked out.

It was a close game, an overtime win obviously. 

The D gave up 20 points sure but only 2 TD's. Generally that is good enough to win in this league. 

The D did NOT give up a 100 yard rusher OR receiver individually.

The D did not give up any "big" plays. All the Receiver YPC avg's were modest.

The D created a turnover by forcing a Moreno fumble. Actually almost 2 but the ref had a quick whistle and called forward progressed stopped. Not sure if we even recovered that one though.

Our offense on the other hand did NOT capitalize on all the good opportunities the coaching staff put them into.

Brady was only 19/33. Welker helped him even have those stats by making a few shoe-string catches.

Brady over threw Moss in the end zone.

Brady over threw for a 3rd down conversion.

Brady hit Welker in the shoe on a 3rd conversion that "seemed" to be headed for the end zone with nothing but green grass in front of him.

Brady threw a 3rd down pass high enough to make Welker jump stretched out for allowing Champ to get hand in and break up.

Brady lost a fumble and created a turnover.

Ghost missed a field goal from a range he usually hits. Does he play defense too?

After Matt Light got injured the Pats went into Ultra conservative mode in their play calling and never sustained a drive. I would like to know what their 3rd down conversion stats were for the game.

I am not saying the D played like world beaters but they played a solid game keeping everything in front of them and made a couple HUGE plays as well on 3rd and short, forcing Denver to punt.

All defense? Really? Seriously? Are you kidding me? I ask you again, what game was it exactly that you were watching?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from cowtherabbit-. Show cowtherabbit-'s posts

We lost because  we played and were coached terribly. On all sides of the ball,we stunk today. Plenty of time to turn it around but there is nothing positive to say about our team's performance today.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from steve1581. Show steve1581's posts

GD

what supportive fans you guys are 

BRADY WAS OUT FOR A YEAR

DID YOU THINK HE WAS GOING TO BE THE SAME

GIVE HIM A CHANCE TO GET BETTER JC

as far as the other struggles.... this team has a LOT of new parts. Winning for years has made you all very demanding . Give the team a chance sheesh 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from John413. Show John413's posts

We lost because  we played and were coached terribly. On all sides of the ball,we stunk today. Plenty of time to turn it around but there is nothing positive to say about our team's performance today.
    Posted by cowtherabbit-

Yeah, except we heard the same BS after the Jets debacle.  We have stunk on Offense, Defense, Special Teams, and Coaching numerous times already this year.

Either it's a crazy coincidence, or maybe we truly do stink.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from GrooPunk. Show GrooPunk's posts

In Response to Brady cost that game w/ his OVER THROWING IDIOT PLUS THERE DEFENSE WAS A JOKE:
    Brady kept over throwing the ball the entire game Pats look like they were asleep the 2nd half They should have won that game But between Brady's THROWS DISGRACEFUL THROWS and the Defense They looked like a JOKE. Either They all better wake up or DUMP THEM
    Posted by Paulawht63

Please grasp use of proper grammar and then move on to the more advanced task of attempted debate.  One can't take you seriously with that poorly written analysis of yours.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from patriots44. Show patriots44's posts

Posted by Paulawht63
    Brady was terrible. Why didn't the defense apply pressure to Orton all game, instead of sitting back. The defense was all over Flaco last weak. Very Dissapointing loss. Can't miss a 40 yard FG. Brady missed wide open Moss and Welker at the end of the Game.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from steve1581. Show steve1581's posts

brady now 1-5 career in denver

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanInIL. Show SoxFanInIL's posts

When you write a title in all caps and misspell "Their," you have a lot of nerve calling someone ELSE an idiot, you moron.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from rezadude. Show rezadude's posts

Brady lost the game. He will get more chances but that doesnt make the loss any easier. He throw for 65 total yards the entire second half over several drives. The biggest problem I see with Brady is that he is not acknowledging that he is the problem. After he overthrows players, almost every time, he seems to act like the receivers did something wrong. I think he needs to clear his head and work on his mental game. I dont believe that there is anything wrong about his mechanics. He is just not focused enough. He intensity is there but focus just isnt.

I dont thing there was anything wronng with the coaching! There were some penalties that hurt like the taunting by merriweather. he needs to shut his mouth after every tackle he makes. I blame this on Rodney mouth harrison. Peas needs to tell him to shut the hell up!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_3847953. Show user_3847953's posts

Brady lost the game. He will get more chances but that doesnt make the loss any easier. He throw for 65 total yards the entire second half over several drives. The biggest problem I see with Brady is that he is not acknowledging that he is the problem. After he overthrows players, almost every time, he seems to act like the receivers did something wrong. I think he needs to clear his head and work on his mental game. I dont believe that there is anything wrong about his mechanics. He is just not focused enough. He intensity is there but focus just isnt. I dont thing there was anything wronng with the coaching! There were some penalties that hurt like the taunting by merriweather. he needs to shut his mouth after every tackle he makes. I blame this on Rodney mouth harrison. Peas needs to tell him to shut the hell up!
    Posted by rezadude

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_3847953. Show user_3847953's posts

Im with you.. .Brady is busy pointing at everyone else, He needs to look in the mirror.. Without finding someone to blame for the dimple on his chin being off center.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from MudCityManglers. Show MudCityManglers's posts

Brady this year has too many things on his mind, and they are total and complete distractions to his football game, he needs to make a choice, it's either football or the highway!  Im tired of those pre game phone calls from Jizzzzzzz elle asking Tommy, what cookie cutter do you want me to shave the kitty with tnight pumpkin? How bout Santa Clause or I know, Peyton Manning?   Shes turning Tom into A skirt wearing throw back to a lesbian softball league. I would jump off the Patriot Band Wagon and go to the Raiders but those guys are worse then the Patriots! GayMarkus Russel is leading the league in Pooped in Pants!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from jsppro1. Show jsppro1's posts

The Pats need the following things asap or it will be a very long season 1) outside receiver(I hope B. Tate is the answer) and 2) Someone who can rush the dam passer(Is Peppers still available).  Yes Brady was Very very average today.  This running back by committee, change it!!!!!!!. Find a runner( the Firm? )  Go Pats

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from ejusox21. Show ejusox21's posts

I agree. Give brady a chance to get better after the year off.
    BUT...The "D" is a joke. Everyone is open on every play!?!? Why?
    Not sure what kind of soft D we are playing but it better change and quick!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from PeaceLaur. Show PeaceLaur's posts

GD what supportive fans you guys are  BRADY WAS OUT FOR A YEAR DID YOU THINK HE WAS GOING TO BE THE SAME GIVE HIM A CHANCE TO GET BETTER JC as far as the other struggles.... this team has a LOT of new parts. Winning for years has made you all very demanding . Give the team a chance sheesh 
    Posted by steve1581

Thank you. Brady missed an entire season of playing time, he's coming back from major knee reconstruction surgery, and people are acting like he should be back in perfect form five games in. There's still room for a significant amount of improvement.

If some of the people on these boards were coaches, Peyton Manning would have been benched when he got off to a slow start in last year's MVP season.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

In Response to Brady cost that game w/ his OVER THROWING IDIOT PLUS THERE DEFENSE WAS A JOKE : Brady was terrible. Why didn't the defense apply pressure to Orton all game, instead of sitting back. The defense was all over Flaco last weak. Very Dissapointing loss. Can't miss a 40 yard FG. Brady missed wide open Moss and Welker at the end of the Game.
    Posted by patriots44

Interesting stat on pressuring Orton. I don't have the details, but basically, when the Pats rushed 5, Orton ended having a QB Rating of 134 with a lot of long passes. When the Pats rushed 4, Orton ended up with a rating in the 70s. 

I wanted more pressure via the blitz, too, but it seems when the Pats put that extra defender on the rush and out of coverage, Orton took advantage of it.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

hmmm.  some things i agree, some not.  brady has underthrown receivers for about 4 years now, and im counting what i saw out of him in KC last year in there also. i am not sure why he does it.  one of the most refreshing things i saw last year out of matt cassel was him delivering the ball chest high and going away, and guys could run after catch.  oh, well.  he is gone, and tom is here.  hope he finds his mojo soon.  defense looked good, i think the defensive scheme was the issue here.  seems like we backed off, and why does this "wild horses" junk throw them off anymore, anyway?  disappointing loss, seemed like they were better than we were though which worries me the most.  but its only 2 losses and we have time.  i just hope miami beats the jets.  not much of a hope there, but it is all i got.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from steve1581. Show steve1581's posts

Im with you.. .Brady is busy pointing at everyone else, He needs to look in the mirror.. Without finding someone to blame for the dimple on his chin being off center.
    Posted by Bob-Anderson

I KNOW I've heard him mention his accuracy in post game interviews.... 

Maybe he gets frustrated in  games because he wants to win and he hasn't had an opportunity to get into rhythm with his receivers most notably wes welker who has had that knee issue plus  Brady has been away for a whole year. Its going to take time for him to get comfortable. Brady is a leader and the team believes in him which is why his receivers stick up for him. Brady is often quick to point out his inefficiencies.  

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Coolguy55220. Show Coolguy55220's posts

I agree with brady costing this game and disagree about the defense. People need to put this into perspective, we dont have a great defense YET.... we have a good defense, one that is a major improvement from the past couple of years... The defense did what it was supposed to, the offense could not... and thats y we lost in OVERTIME... I am not going to go into details about all the offensive mistakes, cuz a poster already mentioned all of that. 
    One thing i will mention, i did not like the gameplan at all from the defensive perspective... I was amazed last week when they pressured the hell out of flacco... I had never seen so much pressure, and i wanna see more of that... I think that is how u improve ur defense in this day and age with 3-4 WR sets... Apply pressure on the QB's non stop... If we did that to flacco + the baltimore offense, that defense would have ate up orton...
    I think the blame should go on brady and the offense as well as defensive gameplan...

BTW, i am not saying we need to drop brady or something stupid like that... Yes it was brady's fault but its understandable since hes been away from football for a yr + half... But if he plays like this in a few weeks, then we are in trouble... We need to see some improvement from brady in these next few weeks... I think we should have had 2-3 more td's if brady can throw like he used to... and probably will in the future...

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from glostafishermen. Show glostafishermen's posts

Brady is looking like the 6th round pick that he is!!! Everything he's doing, overthrowing, under throwing, not finding receiver's etc is what scouts were talking about at the combine before he got drafted. I don't see the same enthusiasm in his actions, running around head butting teammates, pushing them around, and you don't see that same fire in his eyes! In all fairness, this Tom Brady is a shell of the Tom Brady of 2007, maybe we should have kept Matt Cassell, Brady is done, he doesn't have anything too prove he's done it all. The passion & fire in his belly is gone, time to say thank you & good bye to the greatest quarterback in Patriots history, thanks for the great ride Tom, time to be the quarterback of your family.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from steve1581. Show steve1581's posts

Coolguy

im sure bb will see your point 

and I think it is ferkin hilarious that everyone is starting to doubt tom brady. Give the guy a chance to rehab. He has been away for a year. It will come together. Have some faith

Sections
Shortcuts