Brady expecting 3rd child.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from patriotsbb12b81m83w. Show patriotsbb12b81m83w's posts

Brady expecting 3rd child.

Its been reported that Brady and wife Gisele are expecting 2nd child. With all the offseason help we aquired we have a very good chance of winning the superbowl this year but could this be a distraction to Brady. Will his head be in the game or thinking about baby names and wondering when he is going to get the phone call that she is in labor?

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

Re: Brady expecting 3rd child.

Word is Gisele is two months along so the baby should be born before the super bowl. No worries!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Great news for their family. Good to know TB has something else beside football to keep him busy.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Will his head be in the game or thinking about baby names and wondering when he is going to get the phone call that she is in labor?

Sounds like his head was in Giselle.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

In Response to Re: Brady expecting 3rd child.:
    [QUOTE]Will his head be in the game or thinking about baby names and wondering when he is going to get the phone call that she is in labor? Sounds like his head was in Giselle.
    Posted by Philskiw1[/QUOTE]

+1....I am sure he had a headache

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Brady expecting 3rd child. : +1....I am sure he had a headache
    Posted by Rocky[/QUOTE]

LOL...either that, or He saw God and is unfortunately now blind.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Good grief!  The guy and his wife are going to have another child and all you care about is if it is going to be a distraction?  What are you expecting TB to do, put his entire personal life on hold so as not to tick off fans with worries about his commitment to the team?  I think he does just fine on the field..  seems some fans could use a life!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

[QUOTE]Good grief!  The guy and his wife are going to have another child and all you care about is if it is going to be a distraction?  What are you expecting TB to do, put his entire personal life on hold so as not to tick off fans with worries about his commitment to the team?  Posted by agcsbill[/QUOTE]

I'm not sayin' that I'm speakin' for absolutely EVERY-body, when I say, "Ahhh- Yea-ahhhh...I personally expect nothing less than he do all of that..."

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaBlade. Show DaBlade's posts

Congratulations to the couple, honestly I am suprised it took this long I mean I would be doing that every day twice a day (except on game day of course)

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Well what else is there to do in a bungalo in costa Rica....  now if Mrs Welker to be...  oh never mind.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from FishTaco64. Show FishTaco64's posts

Didn't they go 16-0 right after his first child was born? Just saying...

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

Dream scenario follows: Pats are 12-0 when Giselle goes in labor on a Sunday morning. Hoyer starts and goes 27-31, 404 yards 4 TD's no picks, and Pats win big. Brady comes back the following week. We go undefeated and WIN the Super Bowl this time! Mercury Morris then leaves a suicide note and jumps off a mountaintop (the same one he says he wont share with another undefeated team). Don Shula is committed to Shady Acres mental hospital and his roommate is Ray Finkle. Pats then resign Welker for two additonal years 7M per. Pats then use franchise tag on Hoyer, based on his regular season performance and teams rumored interst in him. Hoyer is traded to the Arizona Cardinals for 1st and 3rd round picks. The 1st rounder this year is #5. When time to draft in the 3rd round BB trades that pick for a 2nd in 2013. When on the clock in 2013 BB trades that 2 for a 2013 2 and a 2014 1st rounder. OK time for another beer......LOL

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from ChasaB. Show ChasaB's posts

If anything this is going to make him more driven.

Tom brady is a great person, and im am nothing but happy for him and his family.

The only people that get distracted by having a child are the people who are concerned about the added child support payments.

P.s.
    I spoke with Tom and the early naming front runner is Lombardi if its a boy.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stommpper. Show Stommpper's posts

Mr. Brady neesds to take advanced coaching lessons from none other than Mr. Cromatie..... there's a whole lotta house that needs a fillin!!!!!!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from JohnHannahrulz. Show JohnHannahrulz's posts

Congrats to Tom and Giselle. Pretty sure Brady can play football and do diaper duty without any "distractions". Wouldn't Giselle being your wife be a huge distraction for us normal guys ?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from raptor64d. Show raptor64d's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Brady expecting 3rd child. : $10 says if it's a boy he goes with Eli or Justin
    Posted by JintsFan[/QUOTE]
    Lol, only if the kid is mentally not right!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

[QUOTE] Sounds like his head was in Giselle.
    Posted by Philskiw1[/QUOTE]

yeah

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from mgraham. Show mgraham's posts

if the 2 months along is correct that means a December birth and unfortunatley a november reduction, if not elimination of any more hanky-panky. Thus TB will be one frustrated hombre.. and I see him channelling that into a more heightened football focus.

I pity the opponents during that time...

result undefeated  Nov, Dec , January  and February!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

[QUOTE]if the 2 months along is correct that means a December birth and unfortunatley a november reduction, if not elimination of any more hanky-panky. Thus TB will be one frustrated hombre.. and I see him channelling that into a more heightened football focus. I pity the opponents during that time... result undefeated  Nov, Dec , January  and February!
    Posted by mgraham[/QUOTE]

Wait...So what exactly does all this medical mumbo-jumbo actually mean?  Does this have something to do with the flight path that the stork will be taking, or...?

22. This post has been removed.