Brady fed up with receivers

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

Re: Brady fed up with receivers

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTS. Show BostonTS's posts

First off don't paste the whole article, that's copyright infringement, post an excerpt and a link. 

Second, this article hardly reporting or news. Nor does it establish anything. It's a very lazy piece of reporting. In fact there is no reporting at all. 

I do agree with the general opinion Brady has had to do more with less a lot of the time. And yeah, I have issues with Belichick over that. 

But that's old news. No one knows exactly how Brady feels about it - the supposed behind the scenes comments have never been verified. 

He probably IS pretty upset that he restructured his contract and they left him with this sorry group. But there is no reporting out there that is credible on this topic. In the franchise's defense, if Hernandez and Gronk are out there healthy with their big contracts, it doesn't look so bad right now for Brady in terms of his weapons. There's some degree of bad luck there (and some questionable drafting philosophies, but at an any rate it's not like no effort was made to give him weapons). 

It doesn't really matter if Brady is pissed or not. It matters whether he can pull it together and whether they can win some games and make a push. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

“I just want us to score points,” Brady said pleasantly at his press conference.

Thats all he said. Where does it say he is fed up with his receivers?

Stupid thread.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to BostonTrollSpanker's comment:

First off don't paste the whole article, that's copyright infringement, post an excerpt and a link. 

Second, this article hardly reporting or news. Nor does it establish anything. It's a very lazy piece of reporting. In fact there is no reporting at all. 

I do agree with the general opinion Brady has had to do more with less a lot of the time. And yeah, I have issues with Belichick over that. 

But that's old news. No one knows exactly how Brady feels about it - the supposed behind the scenes comments have never been verified. 

He probably IS pretty upset that he restructured his contract and they left him with this sorry group. But there is no reporting out there that is credible on this topic. In the franchise's defense, if Hernandez and Gronk are out there healthy with their big contracts, it doesn't look so bad right now for Brady in terms of his weapons. There's some degree of bad luck there (and some questionable drafting philosophies, but at an any rate it's not like no effort was made to give him weapons). 

It doesn't really matter if Brady is pissed or not. It matters whether he can pull it together and whether they can win some games and make a push. 

Brady isn't an idiot.  Rusty, now he's an idiot. And anybody who is not an idiot (or afflicted with a severe case of homerism) knows BB has done a very ho-hum job as GM and has let the team around Brady slowly slide into mediocrity. Of course Brady knows this, he's the damned victim of all these dunder-headed mistakes by BB! And now BB has allowed the receiver situation to become a shamble, just when he finally seems to have put a half way decent D on the field thanks to a spiffy trade for Talib. As a fan I find it infuriating. I can only imagine how steamed an aging HOF QB who has to bear the brunt of this would be.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brad34. Show Brad34's posts

Can't wait to see what rusty/riding with the king/harvey wallbanger says about this.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to kelvana33's comment:

“I just want us to score points,” Brady said pleasantly at his press conference.

Stupid thread.

He pretty much would be an imbecile if he wasn't fed up with them. LMAO

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brad34. Show Brad34's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

Stupid thread.

Apparently Brady sux and it is all his fault.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to Brad34's comment:

Stupid thread.

It's usually the HOFers fault and the rookies have to just put up with them.

Hopefully Brady will retire soon so this amazing machine BB has built won't be held back anymore. LMAO

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brad34. Show Brad34's posts

In response to Brad34's comment:

Stupid thread.

It's usually the HOFers fault and the rookies have to just put up with them.

Hopefully Brady will retire soon so this amazing machine BB has built won't be held back anymore. LMAO

I wonder who Harvey Wallbanger will blame then???

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

I will continue to maintain, in my humble opinion, that Brady has nothing against the kids. I will also continue to believe that Brady is livid, incensed, over the Patriots and the Welker situation.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from msteven. Show msteven's posts

One question that I have had all year is this.  Manning leaves the Colts and goes to Denver.  The offense is explosive and the receivers are making catches.  In the past ten years, receivers have come into Foxboro and departed as stiffs.  Is it the system?  Is it the Quarterback?  Are these receivers that bad?  I am having a hard time to believe that the receivers are the problem. 

This team has the ability to win it all.   The receivers are getting open.  How many times this year has the receivers been wide open and Brady missed the read.  With time this offense will be explosive again, if Brady quits trying to be precise.  He needs to look at himself first.  Adjust to what the receivers are giving him.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from unclejack02130. Show unclejack02130's posts

Agree, take a look at Brady throwing even in 2010 vs now, big difference.  BB makes 7.5 million a year, I have to wonder if the drive to win is still as strong as 10 years ago, the older you get, the more money you make, the easier life becomes, resting on your reputation and past sucess happens every day.  Take a look at his press conferences, I get it that he does not want to give anything away but the arrogance and condescion is over the top, this isnt life and death its football and its entertainment-nothing more and nothing less.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from darwk. Show darwk's posts

Hands down (no pun intended) the best piece I've read so far this season. Written tongue in cheek this captures the absurdity of what TB has to deal with every game. I can see that not every fan sees the humour in this post. Though there is plenty of biting truth (besides Brady's tongue) here- the author takes the cast of characters and is able to put in perspective who the Pats O are and aren't this year.  Thanks for posting.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In response to msteven's comment:

One question that I have had all year is this.  Manning leaves the Colts and goes to Denver.  The offense is explosive and the receivers are making catches.  In the past ten years, receivers have come into Foxboro and departed as stiffs.  Is it the system?  Is it the Quarterback?  Are these receivers that bad?  I am having a hard time to believe that the receivers are the problem. 

This team has the ability to win it all.   The receivers are getting open.  How many times this year has the receivers been wide open and Brady missed the read.  With time this offense will be explosive again, if Brady quits trying to be precise.  He needs to look at himself first.  Adjust to what the receivers are giving him.

What has any of theses gems done in in anyone's system with anyone's QB and with any other coaches?

It's called garbage in.......garbage out.  Quite simply.

Need a REAL GM!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from gogogopats. Show gogogopats's posts

sighhhh

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Nothing new here.

Although and please don't jump on my ignorance ,  who's fault would you say it is not taking advantage of Brady re-vamped contract opening up cap space ?  Is it BB for not trying to sign someone ? or if BB under orders from Kraft ? Because I feel after the last Superbowl the Pats went to there hasn't been much of an upgrade (won't go as far as a downgrade).

Again, these are innocent questions and not trying to point a finger at anyone , just curious what the majority of you guys think .

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from cyncalpatfan. Show cyncalpatfan's posts

No doubt the man is frustrated, but I'm not sure you can say he's "fed up with receivers".  Has he said that? 

I'm guessing that he is bothered by drops, incorrect routes, missed blocks, poorly thrown passes, fumbles, injuries, and ineffectiveness in the red-zone.  It all adds up to what I believe he is truly most "fed up" with...not enough points scored.  I think any annoyance he has with his receivers is probably nearly equal with the annoyance he has regarding his own performance, up to this point.  I also believe that he and the rest of the team will continue to work on those sources of frustration and continue to show improvement. 

Like it or not, it takes time to develop chemistry with new players.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

In response to msteven's comment:

A.) None of these WRs/TEs who've failed hee have done anything elsewhere.

B.) The group of WRs/TEs who've had success here show it can be done. 

If A and B then C.

C.) Brady isn't the issue. 

Give the receivers time. Be realistic .... not all draft picks are successes, especially when they are beneath the first couple rounds. 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriots. Show themightypatriots's posts

Great post Uncle Rico.  Fans should be giving Brady all their support for what he's had to put up with this season.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

It is a team game and play makers on offense are lacking right now.  Looking at other top flight teams, they have multiple playmakers on their offenses.  Even the 0 - 6 Giants have more playmakers on their offense than the Pats.  Go figure!

Sections
Shortcuts