Brady Flexing

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

Brady Flexing

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/03/14/brady-camp-sees-new-deal-as-flexible/

So Brady restructures to provide cap space and then the pats don't offer Welker as much as Amendola. 

Bob Kraft says he wants Welker to be a patriot for life. 

Bob Kraft also insisted that Brady's reworked deal was ironclad and would not be renegotiated and Brady was on board with that.  "We don’t do fake deals.  The contract we have with Tom Brady is a real contract we will both live by.”

Apparently Brady's camp doesn't see it that way.  Or the stopped seeing it that way after Kraft jobbed his buddy Welker. 

Could anyone see Brady pulling a Mankins in 2015?  He certainly has the FU money to do it.  

I wondered earlier if the pats might be thinking of blowing this thing up.  It seems more possible after this story.  I am sensing some kind of soft tissue injury for Brady that may cause him to retire with a payday after 2015. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dreighver. Show dreighver's posts

Re: Brady Flexing

You're a Colts fan. You've made it clear beyond any doubt that you have a clear agenda. You've also made it clear that you feel disdain towards Bill Belichick, Tom Brady, and the Patriots organization, and you revel in their shortcomings.

Therefore, anything you think or express about the Patriots organization should be taken with a grain of salt.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

I feel sorry for your life.  I really and truly do.  An old, miserable man who is so beyond obsessed with another franchise that he trolls their fan board to get attention.   

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dreighver. Show dreighver's posts

And really that article is pure speculation. You're assuming that Brady is upset over the loss of Welker and you're assuming that come 2015 Brady will be unhappy.

Just a load of crap... bunch of conjecture and speculation. Might Brady want more money come 2015? Who knows... but that's for 2015, not 2013. Again, a lot of speculations and 'maybes' in that article... trying to generate clicks on an otherwise slow free-agent day, it would appear.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

I've been reading this for a while, but why does this fool care what the Patriots do? 

Did the entire Colts fanbase refuse to come back to the Lucas Oil Stadium when the Colts cut Peyton Manning? Did Reggie Wayne refuse to come back? 

Stop talking and go away!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

In response to UD6's comment:

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/03/14/brady-camp-sees-new-deal-as-flexible/

So Brady restructures to provide cap space and then the pats don't offer Welker as much as Amendola. 

Bob Kraft says he wants Welker to be a patriot for life. 

Bob Kraft also insisted that Brady's reworked deal was ironclad and would not be renegotiated and Brady was on board with that.  "We don’t do fake deals.  The contract we have with Tom Brady is a real contract we will both live by.”

Apparently Brady's camp doesn't see it that way.  Or the stopped seeing it that way after Kraft jobbed his buddy Welker. 

Could anyone see Brady pulling a Mankins in 2015?  He certainly has the FU money to do it.  

I wondered earlier if the pats might be thinking of blowing this thing up.  It seems more possible after this story.  I am sensing some kind of soft tissue injury for Brady that may cause him to retire with a payday after 2015. 

Dude, I told you last year this was going to happen. Why are you here? You have your own team to obsess over, don't you? GET LOST FREAK. Go bother Denver now since you have such a man crush on Wes. Are you a DWARF TOO?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

poor doggggggggy dooooooo doooooooo at it again!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from JRABBB. Show JRABBB's posts

So Brady is an agry as all get up! Kraft and BB said one thing then did another!

BB is an unscrupulous cheat and a liar. I can't wait until this guy retires. His act is getting way too old.He hasn't won anything in what is it now 10 11 years and you dopes still think he's the greatest thing since sliced white bread.

Getting rid of Welker will come to bite BB right where he lives. Good for Welker he went from a great QB to a greater QB. Good luck Wes an up yours BB!

So what will you guys do with all those Welker jerseys?

Sections
Shortcuts