Brady for MVP

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

Brady for MVP

Looks like his teamates put it out there in the locker room after the game on how he was not even mentioned in the latest MVP polls. I think his teamates take pride in it. Esspecially O linemen.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

Re: Brady for MVP

Td 29

INT 4

YDS 3,833

RTG 104.2

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccnsd. Show ccnsd's posts

I stated it on a diferent thread (the idiotic Luck for MVP one) but if the Pats beat Houston and the 49ers Brady will win the MVP. Eventually the voters are going to actually look at the numbers. One down and one to go.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In response to ccnsd's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I stated it on a diferent thread (the idiotic Luck for MVP one) but if the Pats beat Houston and the 49ers Brady will win the MVP. Eventually the voters are going to actually look at the numbers. One down and one to go.

[/QUOTE]

i dotn know wht the votes do, they think comeback palyer manning shold get mvp. 

brady is by far the current mvp of the league

rogers, manning please. objectively its not close

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

Number 1 in QBR   QB Rating Tied with RG3

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In response to genaro008's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Number 1 in QBR   QB Rating Tied with RG3

[/QUOTE]

by the way, you a tiant fan,

hes my alltime fav and belongs in the hall

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

Yes  I even smoke number #23 Cigars lol have a box he signed for me,

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In response to genaro008's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Yes  I even smoke number #23 Cigars lol have a box he signed for me,

[/QUOTE]

how much love do ya got for el tiante? hall?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

His stats this year are mirroring his 2010 MVP season.  The fact that he's not even being discussed is complete disrespect to the legend.  I'm not saying he should outright win the award, but he is certainly in the Top 3 most deserving of the award.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

He certainly belongs in the discussion and should get the MVP but if he leads the team to victory over the 49'ers then it would be highway robbery if he didn't get the award.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from auchhhhhhhhhhh. Show auchhhhhhhhhhh's posts

Denver is going down VS the Ravens...

Pats are gonna win Vs 49`s

That should do it

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from auchhhhhhhhhhh. Show auchhhhhhhhhhh's posts

ESPN Stats & Info @ESPNStatsInfo

Tom Brady has faced 4 teams at home who were 9-3 or better and he's won all 4 games. Texans (11-1) had best record of the bunch.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

eye test says Brady

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriots. Show themightypatriots's posts

Slam dunk

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriots. Show themightypatriots's posts

The whole world is acknowledging that Brady is MVP, yet the trolls and irrationals are still coming on here to bash him.  LMAO.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

I think Brady won it last night, but Id rather he get the SB MVP (and I think Tom wwould too)

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

He is the leading candidate right now. last night catapulted him to the lead.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from dapats1281. Show dapats1281's posts

In response to dmpc's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to auchhhhhhhhhhh's comment:
    [QUOTE]

ESPN Stats & Info @ESPNStatsInfo

Tom Brady has faced 4 teams at home who were 9-3 or better and he's won all 4 games. Texans (11-1) had best record of the bunch.

[/QUOTE]

Name the four teams, please.

[/QUOTE]

That was not this season. The stat was in regards to his career. Don't understand why you posted that stat. MVP is not a career achievement award.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from dapats1281. Show dapats1281's posts

Honestly, I'm getting a bit annoyed of QB's only winning the award. There's no doubt that a QB is the most important position but they need to change the way voting is done. Or else just call it the MVQB award. Requires a record breaking season and a good record for any other position to win. I'll say this:

1. If Brady wins out the rest of the games without any awful games, it's almost his MVP to lose.

I said almost because:

2. If the Vikings win out and AP is impressive in all those games, then he should win. In a QB driven league, the Vikings have a pretty awful one in Pondor. They also have pathetic WRs. AP is pretty much carrying a talentless offense. If he gets 2000 yards, he should win offensive player of the year. If he gets 2000 yards and leads the Vikings to the playoffs, then AP should win MVP.

People who say AP should get the MVP if he gets 2000 yards are clueless. That is an offensive player of the year type of award. There needs to be context. AP can rack up those remaining yards in games in which his team is blown out. If those yards are the reason why the Vikings make the playoffs, THEN you have an argument for Peterson.

Right now:

Brady

Manning

Rodgers (Why doesn't anyone discuss him? He SHOULD have the same record as Brady and Brees, has had injuries across his WR's and RBs, and has a crappy oline).

Peterson

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from dapats1281. Show dapats1281's posts

Also, another question. MVP insinuates that you are most valuable to that teams success.

How can you have 2 MVP candidates on a team? (P. Manning and Von Miller)

Isn't this somewhat contradictory? Isn't your individual value to a team diminished when you have another player that is arguably just as valuable?

I never got this.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

That first quarter throw to Welker was awesome - the guy looks to his right the whole time under pressure and then turns his hips left and hits Welker. Not many QB's can do stuff like his, yet he does it every single week.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bisson1. Show Bisson1's posts

They only way he shouldn't win MVP is if Peterson breaks the record and the Vikings make the playoffs. Still 3 games to go though.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccnsd. Show ccnsd's posts

In response to RockScully's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Only MVP I care about is SB MVP. Brady used to, too.  We'll see.  If that offense last night isn't run like that from here on out, it's unacceptable. The offense cannot be stopped when it's run like that.

It's still a mystery why they ran it in an opposite fashion last week in Miami.

[/QUOTE]

You are shameless. They did the exact opposite of everything you constantly preach and they won handily in a blow out. You my friend have chutzpah.