Brady Freaks Out

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Re: Brady Freaks Out

Looked like O'Brien was the one freaking out, Imo.

Brady told Underwood to go get it and O'Brien starts yelling at TFB so TFB got a  bit heated and told O'Brien to go get his shine box.

Does O'Brien know who the [expletive] he's talking to?  Do not argue with TFB!  He's far more accomplished then [expletive]ing O'Bien.  BB needs to sit O'Brien down and tell him what's up!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

This just in- "I deserved it," Brady said, according to the Boston Herald. "Probably a long line of coaches and players pissed at me."

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In Response to Re: Brady Freaks Out:
    [QUOTE]This just in-  "I deserved it," Brady said,  according to the Boston Herald . "Probably a long line of coaches and players pissed at me."
    Posted by Davedsone[/QUOTE]

That's Tom being a professional about the whole thing. O'Brien looked like a little bi*ch during that.  TFB should have bi*ch slapped him and finished the game calling his own plays.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

underwood is a scrub, id rather see ochocinco out there...bad throw by brady, even worse effort by underwood

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

O'Brien didn't throw the interception.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brady2Moss07. Show Brady2Moss07's posts

Obrien can pack it up and go home. Don't talk to my boy Tom Brady like that...

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brady2Moss07. Show Brady2Moss07's posts

After second view it looks like Brady is talking to the guy from kid n play telling him to go get it and obrien interrupts and says something Brady does not like. Obrien should have stayed out of it looks like Brady was coaching him up

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Macrawn. Show Macrawn's posts

Maybe Underwood should have fought for it, but the corner had inside position on him and the ball should not have been thrown. 

It doubly should not have been thrown when you are in field goal range in a tight game and have the opportunity to go up 2 scores. A field goal is all you need there to pretty much lock it up. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from RTSully6931. Show RTSully6931's posts

I was about 15 feet away. I didn't catch a lot of it, but I did catch OB saying Frell you! To Tommy, before he was dragged away. Tom looked unhappy all day, and spent a lot of time on the sidelines pacing around with a po'd look on his face.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from jrleftfoot. Show jrleftfoot's posts

Brady took responsibility after everybody cooled down.Why all the beaching?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from tanbass. Show tanbass's posts

When your QB makes a "rookie like" mistake that almost cost you the game, then the coach needs to let him know it. I don't care who it is. Just because Brady is an automatic HOFer, doesn't give him a free pass from being chewed out by the coach when you play like an idiot. If the coach doesn't have the respect of ALL his players, then that is a problem.

In all the years of playing sports, not once did I EVER talk back to a coach. HOF or not, Brady was out of line.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

[QUOTE]
    Posted by TFB12[/QUOTE]

LMAO

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

this is what the argument really was from lipreading

TB to Underwood: "You gotta go get that"
    o'brien to TB: "That wasnt his fault"
    TB to O'brien: "He got f***ing undercut"
    O'brien to TB " that was a bad throw"
    TB to o'brien " NO SH#T"
    TB to o'brien " He was open"!

idk about the rest of the argument 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from sml1210. Show sml1210's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Brady Freaks Out : i don't disagree with your thoughts on what they could be doing in those situations. but assuming that what they did was what ob called for i believe is misplaced. the plays you think they should ahve done are the kinds of things that most oc's would have called. and ob does not strike me to be the type who would often buck conventional thinking. also, with all the int's that tb ahs thrown this season, an oc would call for the more conservative play which is to run. ultimately it's tb who makes the final decision - whether to run what ob calls or to change the play on the field. who do you think will ahe more faith on their ability to convert with the pass? tb or ob?
    Posted by seattlepat70[/QUOTE]

None of that matters. I was at the game, and Underwood was blanketed. Brady should have put that ball in the first row of the stands, kick the field goal and end the game with only a few minutes to go, up by ten. Horrible decision by Brady given the situation in the game.

But it never should have been that close. Brady was TERRIBLE in the red zone. But that defense is stupendously terrible. To let an offense like that led by the immortal Rex Grossman run up and down the field like that, Belichick should hang his head in shame. For a "defensive genious," he sure puts some real crap on the field.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from freediro. Show freediro's posts

[QUOTE]O'Brien didn't throw the interception.
    Posted by digger0862[/QUOTE]
    Yeah but O'Brein put the personal in their and called the play, Underwood was open and Brady threw a great pass. Except the DB made a better play for the ball and Underwood just watched him take it away. In the end it is O'Brien who should have called a running play and then kick a FG if it doesn't work. Instead we had this, therefore i think O'Brien shoudl be gone because he hasn't proved why he should stay, plus he acted like a little girl on the sidelines.

You think Brady will be throwing to him again this year?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

BB was pressed about it after the game and had a kind of funny quote...We have competitive players and I'm glad we have competitive players. He made no mention of the coach. I'm sorry, but you can't tell me these two guys are just good old competitors - these guys hate each other. A fight like that has a lot of things that are boiling under the surface, who's to blame? Who knows, but these two are not in love with each other.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

Now I realize these thing happen in sports and I don't put a ton of stock in a little argument, but at the same time it is obvious to me that as good as the offense is, its still underachieving. Brady and Obrien I don't think are on the same page.

And yes I obviously thought we should have used the run like I always do because we are a predictable offense, with literally no element of suprise whatsover. NOTHING.

You don't get into a heated blow out on the sideline where guys are being seperated unless its something that was building for a while......

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from southendboy. Show southendboy's posts

Brady was throwing to somebody named Underwood and they are yelling at Brady, Underwood was probably working at Walmart last month...this team has no deep threats, a mediocre running game, no defense and they are 10 - 3 only because they have the 2nd best QB in the league next to Aaron Rogers, O'brien is a moron!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from mississippipatfan. Show mississippipatfan's posts

Some of you guys are wearing blinders.  That throw was Brady fault all the way.  Brady had a ok day today but he made atleast five or 6 bad throws today.  OBrian was right to question Brady throw.  If Brady does wrong he need to be told.  OBrian I applaud you for your standing up to Brady.  And I am one of the biggest Tom Brady fan. 

Lets go PATRIOTS!!!!!!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Just read that Brady was actually trying to throw it to Gronk on that play, wow that was a pretty terrible throw if that's the case. He over threw a guy that is 6'7" from 12 feet away and you can tell from the replay that he WAS trying to throw it to Gronk. Man he was off today on quite a few throws...yet he still had 256 yards, and three touchdowns. Not bad for a bad game. 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

[QUOTE]Just read that Brady was actually trying to throw it to Gronk on that play, wow that was a pretty terrible throw if that's the case. He over threw a guy that is 6'7" from 12 feet away and you can tell from the replay that he WAS trying to throw it to Gronk. Man he was off today on quite a few throws...yet he still had 256 yards, and three touchdowns. Not bad for a bad game. 
    Posted by mthurl[/QUOTE]

That's not what Brady said in the interview. He said that he was going to go to Gronk and then saw him double covered and tried to hit Underwood in the back of the end zone. He said he made a bad throw and it was his fault and everybody had a right to be mad at him.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from southendboy. Show southendboy's posts

Who the hell is Bill O'brien anyway...he probably worked for Underwood at Walmart.  You have a HOF QB here who had a bad day...and still won, and some fool of a coach who has no clue is calling him out.  Good Luck Pats.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from FishTaco64. Show FishTaco64's posts

Brady was off today, but O'Brien did not call a good game either. You could see Brady constantly having to check out of plays and I think he was getting frustrated. On the bright side, Brady usually comes back from a rough day with an outstanding one, which they will need in Denver next week.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Schumpeters-Ghost. Show Schumpeters-Ghost's posts

I don't know who is responsible for the play calling - but this team is way too cocky.

They need to play to win the game.  That means BJGE running the ball 3 times and then kick the field goal to ice the game.

The defense is so weak - that the idea that we can throw risky passes up by 7 points is NOT acceptable.

So Brady almost blew the game - and the Offensive coordinator saw his job pass before his eyes.

next time three runs and a field goal - please!!!!

Sections
Shortcuts