Brady Freaks Out

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Re: Brady Freaks Out

Brady laid into a street scrub for not coming back to the ball. O'Brien was way out of bounds stepping into it and blasting the greatest player in franchise history who knows more about what's going on in the game than OB will ever know. O'Brien has a delusional sense of his importance considering he was never qualified for his position and got there only because BB is willing to put warm bodies in positions he strictly supervises. I expect him to be dealt with in the off-season.

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from tompenny. Show tompenny's posts

In Response to Re: Brady Freaks Out:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Brady Freaks Out : When you're shutting out explosive offenses for an entire half and your own offense was absolutely awful throwing INTs, giving our D short fields to work with, etc, over and over and over, yes, they were outstanding. Yes, Spikes and Chung would help our offense because I've seen it. I never said "enormous gamechangers". I said they are starters and have been out for about a month now. Tom Penny = Certified Liar and Psychopath
    Posted by RidingWithTheKingII[/QUOTE]

So turning an average defense into an outstanding defense isn't gamechanging? I'm pretty sure that's what would have to happen. Next you'll tell us again about how Brees in shotgun rarely when they are in that formation over 50% of snaps. Nobody makes up things better than you to try an make argument. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Brady Freaks Out : Right, let's make sure Brady is above the team because that's how we won 3 SBs. LMAO "Coming back for the ball"? He ran a router parallel to the back of the end zone and the throw was back and late to Underwood, with his jersey held or not. The throw was bad. Bad. You don't try to squeeze in a throw like that in that situation. Brady said so himself!

Brady said so himself? Then why was he giving the guy the business? Brady was exercising damage control for OB's idiotic move to cover the scrub.

You think Brady telling a clueless scrub what he should have done is him being above the team? That's idiotic.

The scrub waited for the ball when he could have moved toward it. Then he watched as the defender snagged it on a good play. If he showed half the brains and skill of the defender he would have had a TD.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from PAULICAS1975. Show PAULICAS1975's posts

Does Mister O'Brien yell like that at Hernandez for dropping a TD on the redzone?? Cause i didnt see any film on that. O'Brien did the right thing of going at Brady. Tom tried to thread that ball in there and it didnt work. At the same time the corner rran a better route then Underwood did.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from tompenny. Show tompenny's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Brady Freaks Out : Depends on matchups, which i have stated repeatedly. If you're playing a bad or mediocre D, a shotgun base is fine. Also, please back up your claim by sourcing every drive chart for NO's ths year so we can see if it is 50%. Something tells me you're lying again, Tommycakes.

This was right before the Giants game. Any more making up things for you today? Were did you come up with your assessment LOL?

Brees entered Monday taking 57 percent of his snaps out of the shotgun,

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from tompenny. Show tompenny's posts

[QUOTE]And how many of those are passing plays? It's not all 57%, dumbo.   Also, why do you think NOs D is actually worse than ours? What are we at 65%?

You still haven't explained to me how Brees is rarley in shotgun and why you would  make that up with zero evidence. Same thing you always do.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from patthepatriot666. Show patthepatriot666's posts

mike florio really went after brady for this incident today on profootball talk live

mike florio thinks he is a very important media member

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from tompenny. Show tompenny's posts

What do Brady's stats have to do with you lying about Brees? Spin more and keep trying to avoid the real fact of the matter. You constantly make up things with no evidence and pretend they are factual. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from gandalf433. Show gandalf433's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Brady Freaks Out : So you were on the bench, cool. See I could not hear what was said between Brady and TU. My guess was that TB was explaining like he does to all receivers how to make the play next time. If you are getting held by the def, make it obvious. If I had your insight I would have known that Brady was being an a-- cause he always does that to his receivers.. oh no my bad, that is the girl from Indy,,what is his name?? you know the guy with the neck who blames everyone else for his bone head plays,,,,has a brother in the league,,,well been so long I forget...
    Posted by gmbill[/QUOTE]
    Your way off on this one. Brady was chastising Underwood for not making more of an effort to get to the ball. No, I was not on the bench, I could easily read TB's lips (Hi-def is a wondrous thing). O'Brien gave TB the dressing down he needed. TB's tail was between his legs (where it belonged) yesterday in his post game conference and this morning on EEI. 

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from tompenny. Show tompenny's posts

"Bress is rarely in the shotgun and GB only does it when they feel they have lock down advantages in personnel on another team."

Keep making a fool of yourself. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]mike florio really went after brady for this incident today on profootball talk live mike florio thinks he is a very important media member
    Posted by patthepatriot666[/QUOTE]

Florio's kid is playing high school ball. He's being all dramatic because he thinks Tom set a bad example by defending himself from O'Brien's psycho verbal assault on him.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]Does Mister O'Brien yell like that at Hernandez for dropping a TD on the redzone?? Cause i didnt see any film on that. O'Brien did the right thing of going at Brady. Tom tried to thread that ball in there and it didnt work. At the same time the corner rran a better route then Underwood did.
    Posted by PAULICAS1975[/QUOTE]

Brady wanted the receiver to come to the ball, not wait for it. Waiting for the ball when you don't have to is a recipe for disaster.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from seawolfxs. Show seawolfxs's posts

It seems to me that the Pat's O and D have great Half's but not
    total games.

The D got off to a great start,and in the 2nd half only 7 pts
              and a great end
    (I was encourged by McCourty
     hope he isn't hurt again)

When i first saw the D run stats, i was surprised
    but then i remembered that it was  Zone rush blocking
    - something not seen alot -

I am wondering about TB's bone bruise?
    He is not as consistently accurate as last year.
    And he has mde a few more bad decisions than the past

on the Underwood Pass - Brady handled the post game perfectly
    this week BB will decide exactly what happened and "teach" his players
    what went wrong on that play and every other

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from tompenny. Show tompenny's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Brady Freaks Out : Brady wanted the receiver to come to the ball, not wait for it. Waiting for the ball when you don't have to is a recipe for disaster.
    Posted by BabeParilli[/QUOTE]

He still shouldn't have throw the ball. At that point of the game they should have been playing conservative and make it a 2 possession game by running it..but that's a OC issue. 

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from tompenny. Show tompenny's posts

Patriots numbers have nothing to do with Saints shotgun numbers and you are clearly talking about GB with the matchup talk. You make up things. Face it. You do it all the time. It's laughable.

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts