Brady Freaks Out

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from profootball. Show profootball's posts

Re: Brady Freaks Out

I think TB like to throw the ball to Ocho instead of Tiquan in the situation yesterday but Ocho number was not called.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from laurienyc13. Show laurienyc13's posts

God FREAKS OUT, golly gee he swore! Brady never asked for the attention he gets. He stays out of the media, doesn't trash talk and yet when he has a melt down, (who hasn't) it's front page news! I for one loved it! Brady is a hard worker and I'm sure he was pissed off, so get over it!!! I like that better than Tebow praying, God what's happening to the game..

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from pschuller. Show pschuller's posts

In Response to Re: Brady Freaks Out:
    Someone please tell me NFL films had a mic on this! 
    Posted by TFB12

Maybe, but guaranteed the public will never hear it if they did. (Of course, we always have the proverbial YouTube leaked video to hope for!)

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In Response to Re: Brady Freaks Out : He still shouldn't have throw the ball. At that point of the game they should have been playing conservative and make it a 2 possession game by running it..but that's a OC issue. 
    Posted by tompenny

Maybe that's what he was telling Micky Mouse when he was yelling at him.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccnsd. Show ccnsd's posts

Brady is great and Revis is better than McCourty so lets get that out of the way. Maybe Brady was actually mad a little bit over the previos play when Welker dropped the sure touchdown. Not an easy catch by no means but Welker usually catches that ball and scores. Was Welker even around when Brady was fuming or was he widely making himself scarce.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from emcar. Show emcar's posts

Brady blew it and while he likes calling out others, he doesn't like it when the finger points at him. He needed to called out, particularly if he was getting on Underwood. Brady may be a great player, but people (see John Lackey) who show up their teammates get tiresome after a while.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from scottsoxfan. Show scottsoxfan's posts

What to do with our defense...

Ok...we should be able to win out and with a Houston and/or Baltimore loss, we'll get a bye for the first round (not for nothing; despite what Rex wants, I don't want to play the Jets again this year...been there 2x, done that 2x...)...

That means we'll get either Pittsburgh/Baltimore/Houston at home...  the problem here is all three have very good defenses and very good running games...  What's the plan in resolving our major defensive issues?  Yes, play better is one...but...  HELP!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Brady blew it and while he likes calling out others, he doesn't like it when the finger points at him. He needed to called out, particularly if he was getting on Underwood. Brady may be a great player, but people (see John Lackey) who show up their teammates get tiresome after a while.
    Posted by emcar

Nonsense. Comparing Brady to Lackey is idiotic.

Sections
Shortcuts