Brady Future (Serious Fans Only)

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Re: Brady Future (Serious Fans Only)

In response to DeadAhead2's comment:
    [QUOTE]

So, this continues to be the elephant in the room which is why this place is so out of control.

How many years do fans give Brady if he continues to show a lack of interest, stay out on the west coast, with Giselle, building houses, showing up on LA shows and acting like he doesn't want to be there, etc, vs be in New England working with his teammates?

I give it 2 more seasons before he just packs it in.    His lack of commitment, entitlement and attitude overall has worsened as has his postseason play, obviously.  I don't see it improving, but I also understand this is it now.  They can't trade him. We're stuck, good or bad. If it goes bad, he'll go down as one of the most overrated and coddled QBs ever with Peyton. He'll go down as Peyton who was with a better organization with better cap era management. Brady started to ruin himself making it about himself. It sucks, but it's the truth.  I simply do not trust Brady anymore.

I remember a trolling Tony Mazz article in 2009 which claimed Brady's window was closing as part of this new Globe anti-BB movement as if Brady was owed some kind of a gift. It made me laugh. It still does. This was after NE lost so many HOF type players like Brady was a victim for it.  Just sick to put him above the t

But, now it's 2014.  Brady has a choice and we will learn what that is these next 2 seasons. I readily admit, I will be shocked if Brady checks the ego now. Giselle has destroyed this team by apparently ruining the once humble and team-centric Brady.

[/QUOTE]

And what responses do you seriously expect to get?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

I say if he give an above average D (the one that was healthy from week 1-5 this year will be perfect) and a decent surrounding on O the window for an SB is 2-3 years.

I'm leaning towards 3 but then another part of me thinks he could go 4-5 more if he really wanted to.

Brady does not have an bad ego dude. I don't know where you get that. He does seem not as into it as he used to be one week but then the next week he looks like a highschool QB winning a state title.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

So, this continues to be the elephant in the room which is why this place is so out of control.

How many years do fans give Brady if he continues to show a lack of interest, stay out on the west coast, with Giselle, building houses, showing up on LA shows and acting like he doesn't want to be there, etc, vs be in New England working with his teammates?

I give it 2 more seasons before he just packs it in.    His lack of commitment, entitlement and attitude overall has worsened as has his postseason play, obviously.  I don't see it improving, but I also understand this is it now.  They can't trade him. We're stuck, good or bad. If it goes bad, he'll go down as one of the most overrated and coddled QBs ever with Peyton. He'll go down as Peyton who was with a better organization with better cap era management. Brady started to ruin himself making it about himself. It sucks, but it's the truth.  I simply do not trust Brady anymore.

I remember a trolling Tony Mazz article in 2009 which claimed Brady's window was closing as part of this new Globe anti-BB movement as if Brady was owed some kind of a gift. It made me laugh. It still does. This was after NE lost so many HOF type players like Brady was a victim for it.  Just sick to put him above the t

But, now it's 2014.  Brady has a choice and we will learn what that is these next 2 seasons. I readily admit, I will be shocked if Brady checks the ego now. Giselle has destroyed this team by apparently ruining the once humble and team-centric Brady.

Maroney had the most carries of his career in NE in 2008. That's a fact.

Rusty Tromboney

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

[QUOTE]

How about some honest ones?  Wouldn't that be nice on this board? This board is littered with BBWs or people who are delusional or disingenuous.

Again, IMO, it's 2 years before he retires. At best, 3.  Giselle has him locked down.  

[/QUOTE]

was mine not honest? I said 2-3 years

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

[QUOTE]

Dude, Brady's ego is as big as anyone's in sports, without question. You don't think Gomer has an ego?

I think he only gets off when he's entertaining himself by passing for a TD, which is when you use the "high school QB" comparison. He's not as impressed when they run it in for a TD. Ever notice that?

He's more giddy around Gronk or the other elite players on offense for stats.

[/QUOTE]

I do notice the run/pass TD celebration differential at times. sometimes he is all over the RB giving high-5's and such.

Brady's ego doesnt worry me Rusty.

BB builds the team and keeps the shotgun that you hate. BB makes that call as well.

When it comes down to it, Brady needs to play better in the playoffs and BB needs to improve the defense more (or just hope they stay healthy) and we get that. BB hasnt had an above average D since 2007. This year would have been but sadly injuires were like the bubonic plague this year.

everything needs improvement

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

[QUOTE]

Gomer is showing his age and Brady has the LA thing to do with Giselle.  

[/QUOTE]

Brady is showing his age as well. The deep ball has been less accurate as the seasons have gone on since 2010 imo. He over shoots them a lot imo..

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

[QUOTE]

But, does Brady hold accountability? Show the board an article critical of Brady. 

[/QUOTE]

Does Brady himself hold it? yes. most certainly.

he is a pure winnner.

can i find an article being critcal of TB? probably not. but he would be the first to say when he sucked and was subpar

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

Plenty of articles critical of Brady. 

example

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/928901-why-tom-brady-is-the-most-overrated-quarterback-in-nfl-history

plenty more out there. 

If a QB is a bad fit for a team year after year that is the failure of the coach and GM. 

There is no way around that point. None. 

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to joepatsfan111111's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Dude, Brady's ego is as big as anyone's in sports, without question. You don't think Gomer has an ego?

I think he only gets off when he's entertaining himself by passing for a TD, which is when you use the "high school QB" comparison. He's not as impressed when they run it in for a TD. Ever notice that?

[/QUOTE]

I do notice the run/pass TD celebration differential at times. sometimes he is all over the RB giving high-5's and such.

BB builds the team and keeps the shotgun that you hate. BB makes that call as well.

When it comes down to it, Brady needs to play better in the playoffs and BB needs to improve the defense more (or just hope they stay healthy) and we get that. BB hasnt had an above average D since 2007. This year would have been but sadly injuires were like the bubonic plague this year.

[/QUOTE]

But, does Brady hold accountability? Show the board an article critical of Brady. 

[/QUOTE]

Brady is the least of the problems.  The suckazz D is the problem and the Gm who keeps putting a SA D out there..

I can see TB tiring from carrying that suckazz D for 6+ years, though.

When the 2-14 RAMs have a better D than what's playing in SB 46, you've got a QB carrying a whole lot of crap. 

He HAS to be exhausted!

Oh well, at least we know he won't be in prison like Dennard and Hernandez.

He'll be at home in his mansion with his supermodel wife and kids, enjoying his free time, like he should be.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]

Gomer is showing his age and Brady has the LA thing to do with Giselle.  

Brady is showing his age as well. The deep ball has been less accurate as the seasons have gone on since 2010 imo. He over shoots them a lot imo..

He's never been good with it unless off of playaction.  I don't care that much with the deep ball, but he's gotten worse when trying to use it more and more by choice, which is frustrating. He's trying to be dramatic in these games, instead of business-like which he used to be in the SB years.

[/QUOTE]

He was the best in the league with the long ball in 2010.  THE BEST

He is doing it more and more because of BBs choice.

BB should know better,  BB should give him receivers that can actually catch.

What ever will BB do when his cash cow goes out to pasture?

Poor BB.

He should retire too,  Then he and TB can go play golf together to their dying days.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to pezz4pats' comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Brady is the least of the problems.  The suckazz D is the problem and the Gm who keeps putting a SA D out there..

I can see TB tiring from carrying that suckazz D for 6+ years, though.

When the 2-14 RAMs have a better D than what's playing in SB 46, you've got a QB carrying a whole lot of crap. 

He HAS to be exhausted!

Oh well, at least we know he won't be in prison like Dennard and Hernandez.

He'll be at home in his mansion with his supermodel wife and kids, enjoying his free time, like he should be.

[/QUOTE]

I asked for serious fans in this thread, not pink hats like you.  If Brady wants to be in a mansion playing daddy of the year and inviting the Kardashians over, that is his business and not the Patriots'.

That's the point of this thread, Pinky. lol

[/QUOTE]

Oh, you mean serious fans like this?

Maroney had the most carries of his career in NE in 2008. That's a fact.

"Rusty tromboney"

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to BostonTrollSpanker's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Plenty of articles critical of Brady. 

example

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/928901-why-tom-brady-is-the-most-overrated-quarterback-in-nfl-history

plenty more out there. 

If a QB is a bad fit for a team year after year that is the failure of the coach and GM. 

There is no way around that point. None. 

[/QUOTE]

Right, but the cap hit to deal him is too much. What was BB supposed to do? 

[/QUOTE]

Be a better GM.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I'll be quick and make this simple (for the 100th time): 

your D blows and without Tom Brady you win 8 games a year

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from m. a. pat. Show m. a. pat's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Did BB, Brady or Giselle tell you this? What's the source?

Sections
Shortcuts