Brady Future (Serious Fans Only)

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

Re: Brady Future (Serious Fans Only)

Reach Around Russell being treated like a -bukake- victim here.  Bwhahahahahahahahaha!!

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In response to DeadAhead2's comment:

In response to Bungalow-Bill's comment:

How dare Brady have a life outside of football! The nerve of him to spend time with his wife and children... Seriously, stfv and leave the forum. You're a joke.

Umm, he goes home every night to his wife and kids during the season and in the offseason.

Some families have parents overseas or away on roadtrips during the week. Enough with this crap about Brady not being allowed to be with his family.

What a joke, Bustchise. Why did you decide to use Bungy Bill today?  Hmm? Just felt like changing it up?  lol

MORON!  SOME GUYS HAVE SUPERMODEL WIVES THAT HAVE PHOTO SHOOTS AND VARIOUS OTHER ENGAGEMENTS ALL OVER THE WORLD AND MIGHT NOT BE HOME MOST EVENINGS!!!

JUST BECAUSE YOU HAVE NO LIFE, NO WIFE, NO FAMILY AND DO YOUR OWN LOVIN DAILY,  DOESN'T MEAN THE REST OF THE WORLD SHOULD FOLLOW YOUR PATHETIC EXISTENCE.  YOU ARE THE F'D UP ONE, FOOL!

BUT, YOUR JEALOUSY IS DELICIOUS!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxrockursox. Show soxrockursox's posts

In response to pezz4pats' comment:

How dare Brady have a life outside of football! The nerve of him to spend time with his wife and children... Seriously, stfv and leave the forum. You're a joke.

Umm, he goes home every night to his wife and kids during the season and in the offseason.

Some families have parents overseas or away on roadtrips during the week. Enough with this crap about Brady not being allowed to be with his family.

What a joke, Bustchise. Why did you decide to use Bungy Bill today?  Hmm? Just felt like changing it up?  lol

MORON!  SOME GUYS HAVE SUPERMODEL WIVES THAT HAVE PHOTO SHOOTS AND VARIOUS OTHER ENGAGEMENTS ALL OVER THE WORLD AND MIGHT NOT BE HOME MOST EVENINGS!!!

JUST BECAUSE YOU HAVE NO LIFE, NO WIFE, NO FAMILY AND DO YOUR OWN LOVIN DAILY,  DOESN'T MEAN THE REST OF THE WORLD SHOULD FOLLOW YOUR PATHETIC EXISTENCE.  YOU ARE THE F'D UP ONE, FOOL!

Lmao Iam wondering if he gets made cause bill doesnt stay around here year round.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

In response to rkarp's comment:

I thought is was pretty well reported that TB said he would never give in to the thought of regression or retirement, always thinking he could work harder to maintain his level. However, he will concede the decision to BB, and follow BB's direction. Apparently, in BB we trust, and in BB TB also trusts

That is my concern.  Brady thinking he's doing that, when he may not be, which in turn puts himself above the team.  This team is not here to personnally serve up another ring for Tommy.  This whole persona he's given off post 2007 is completely different than the quiet, business-like Brady who held 3 SB trophies over his head.

To not see the difference in him, basically pre and post Giselle, is luddicrious. And, I hate to make it about her, but it's a perfect timeline reference point for when he changed.

I general I agree that his contract extension is really the timeline for him, so there is no point in pretending something else will change that, unless a serious injury.

To me, it's FASCINATING though, to watch some fans pisz in the wind with him acting like everything has been just fine with his postseasons. Like he's above reproach and improvement to help this team.

I dont think people have felt everything is fine. I think the point people are making is that in a post season game, 1 person cannot carry the team, and in the Pats losses, the OL and D has been just as much at fault as TB.

The entire board knows you disagree, but that is how many here see it.

Since you are being above board and civil, I have to ask...is it Russell or Rusty? Which do you prefer?

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

I thought is was pretty well reported that TB said he would never give in to the thought of regression or retirement, always thinking he could work harder to maintain his level. However, he will concede the decision to BB, and follow BB's direction. Apparently, in BB we trust, and in BB TB also trusts

That is my concern.  Brady thinking he's doing that, when he may not be, which in turn puts himself above the team.  This team is not here to personnally serve up another ring for Tommy.  This whole persona he's given off post 2007 is completely different than the quiet, business-like Brady who held 3 SB trophies over his head.

To not see the difference in him, basically pre and post Giselle, is luddicrious. And, I hate to make it about her, but it's a perfect timeline reference point for when he changed.

I general I agree that his contract extension is really the timeline for him, so there is no point in pretending something else will change that, unless a serious injury.

To me, it's FASCINATING though, to watch some fans pisz in the wind with him acting like everything has been just fine with his postseasons. Like he's above reproach and improvement to help this team.

I dont think people have felt everything is fine. I think the point people are making is that in a post season game, 1 person cannot carry the team, and in the Pats losses, the OL and D has been just as much at fault as TB.

The entire board knows you disagree, but that is how many here see it.

Since you are being above board and civil, I have to ask...is it Russell or Rusty? Which do you prefer?

Don't be a tool with the name garbage.

I am not asking for Brady to morph into Superman and carry the team by himself. I am asking him to do a better job making the right reads and hitting wide open WRs downfield.

You know, stuff he would do back in the day and can't do now.

Look at SB 46. The Safety, the INT on 1st down and missing a wide open Welkie with a throw I seriously would have made.

That's not asking to carry the team by himself. That's asking him not to be a bonehead and blow basic plays with basic decisions.

The simple fact is that Brady gets out of sorts when faced with a pass rushing team. We spend a good chunk of money on the O line to keep him comfortable in the pocket.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bustify. Show Bustify's posts

You love that caps lock, don't you? Lol

What an angry little man.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

Someone is off their meds today

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

What exaclty is this thread about? Seriously?

Is it trying to say Brady doesn't care about football, his teammates and would rather be a jet setting Super Star...ignore training, getting better and building chemistry with his teammates? Because if so that is ridiculous.

The off season training program hasn't even started (as far as I know), what is Brady supposed to do? These players do have some time off after the season, they are entitled to do whatever they want for a little while...what's the problem?

Spikes didn't workout here at all last off season and rusty praised him. That guy was down in Florida getting fat and partying, yet Rusty thought that was just swell...he even bought the story he was "working on his covergae skills", before he came back and looked awful as usual in that catergory. And who can forget Spikes doubled over the first week of the season unbale to catch his breath because he was so out of shape. Those are the guys I worry about, not Brady.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from endofdayshogwash. Show endofdayshogwash's posts

In response to Bustify's comment:

You love that caps lock, don't you? Lol

What an angry little man.

Funny talk from someone reduced to talking to his many-membered family in the same thread because everyone knows who he is and will only respond to him when he's attacking a victim of a BGDB gang-up, and PARTICULARLY funny from someone reduced to sexing it up with neighborhood cats.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from endofdayshogwash. Show endofdayshogwash's posts

Can't agree with you Russ....not on this one...

Brady has been handicapped by a bad D for several years now....and an inconsistent Off. line and blocking scheme as well as a dearth of WR's able to get open and make ctaches on a consistent basis...it's NOT his fault...he IS getting older and IS making fewer great plays in comparison to prior years but D coordinators have had more time to gameplan for him after all these seasons...this is to be expected...those two SB loses were NOT his fault...hoipefully, the D stays healthy this year and returns to being a reliable , top 10 D, and his new WR's mature into legit  receivers....if so, they get back to the Bowl

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from FishTaco64. Show FishTaco64's posts

Out of curiosity....what QB is that you want if Brady sucks so bad? Who do you think would have won this team a Super Bowl this year?

Manning? Did you see the way he quit in the Super Bowl, with the most offensive talent ever assembled around him?

Rodgers? How do you think he loosk without speedy outdie guys like Nelson or a home run hitter like Cobb getting open by miles for him? When's the last time you saw him come from behind against a team that was actually any good?

Brees? Have you ever seen him play in rain or wind?

Luck? I thought QBs throwing oodles of INTs in the playoffs was a bad thing?

So who is your answer?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

In response to FishTaco64's comment:

Out of curiosity....what QB is that you want if Brady sucks so bad? Who do you think would have won this team a Super Bowl this year?

Manning? Did you see the way he quit in the Super Bowl, with the most offensive talent ever assembled around him?

Rodgers? How do you think he loosk without speedy outdie guys like Nelson or a home run hitter like Cobb getting open by miles for him? When's the last time you saw him come from behind against a team that was actually any good?

Brees? Have you ever seen him play in rain or wind?

Luck? I thought QBs throwing oodles of INTs in the playoffs was a bad thing?

So who is your answer?

He doesn't see/understand any of this...the guy is beyond saving at this point.

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from JohnHannahrulz. Show JohnHannahrulz's posts

Two or three years. Let's not forget that Brady is a lifetime Patriot as long as Kraft (better businessman than Kenneth Lay) is still around. The question is not when will the window close? The questions to me are: 1) Can Mallett be a legitimate starter in this league? (means as a tradable commodity or future Pats starter) 2) If Mallett is not the answer then when and how will Belichick acquire a future starting QB? (obviously could mean a FA acquisition, trade up or down, or just draft a QB and coach him up). Either way the QB depth chart is woefully short on bodies. So I think BB might acquire a QB in draft (and maybe surprise some short-sighted Mock Drafters) or camp fodder FA for Brady and Mallett.

Given the limited sample size I still no little more about Mallett than the day he was drafted: eg: big kid, strong arm. If an improvement has to be made it should be made in depth area or by drafting some kid. Either way the Patriots are still within the three year timeline to develop a QB. I hope they don't wait until Mallett becomes Curtis Painter Part II to take decisive action.

Also when and if they draft does the success of some non-pocket passers change from the immobile surgeon to the mobile tactician and game manager.

Before anyone belittles Brady lets not forget his team was 2 big plays away from 4 Super Bowls 8 years and has managed to remain competitive for his entire tenure; do in no small part to coaching and the players around him. A reasonable argument could be made that the players that currently surround him are inferior to the players he had between 2001=2007. Irrelevant, you make the most with talent you have and you don't whine when you fall short. This team is markedly different from the 2007 team and yet still went to AFCCG.

Too many injuries have cost the Patriots pretty dearly. We are not discussing losing a nose tackle and left guard, but pro bowl caliber players. This can't happen if you want to have a long playoff run. Simple, but generally true.

On a long enough timeline the survival rate of everything drops to zero --- Fight Club, Chuck Palahniuk.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from JohnHannahrulz. Show JohnHannahrulz's posts

Brady>Jeter....its not close either.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Hopefully BB willl give TFB some quality weapons to play with this season.  I had to LOL while listening to an interview the other day with Randy Moss.  The interview took place at the SB media day a couple weeks ago with Mut & Merloni.

Randy Moss said they didn't have a running game in 2007, they looked everywhere and couldn't find one.  Rusty might want to question both the GM and Coach on why they didn't have a running game in 2007.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcherbrook. Show Fletcherbrook's posts

In response to mthurl's comment:

Is it trying to say Brady doesn't care about football, his teammates and would rather be a jet setting Super Star...ignore training, getting better and building chemistry with his teammates? Because if so that is ridiculous.

The off season training program hasn't even started (as far as I know), what is Brady supposed to do? These players do have some time off after the season, they are entitled to do whatever they want for a little while...what's the problem?

Spikes didn't workout here at all last off season and rusty praised him. That guy was down in Florida getting fat and partying, yet Rusty thought that was just swell...he even bought the story he was "working on his covergae skills", before he came back and looked awful as usual in that catergory. And who can forget Spikes doubled over the first week of the season unbale to catch his breath because he was so out of shape. Those are the guys I worry about, not Brady.

Attention. He craves it. It's amazingly predictable. 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In response to Fletcherbrook's comment:

In response to mthurl's comment:

Attention. He craves it. It's amazingly predictable. 

Exactly!  He needed his spanking before nighty, night.

Granny must be working "the night shift" again.

Someone needs to put the booze on the table.

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts