Brady Future (Serious Fans Only)

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

Re: Brady Future (Serious Fans Only)

In response to DeadAhead2's comment:

Yeah, let's crap on a guy who played the year on a torn ACL and expect him to be great in coverage. LMAO

Every Pats LB is ""fat" according to Mt hurl. I am quite concerned he's staring at these men while at camp with his arms folded trying to envision how fat someone is.

Vince Wilfork has been "fat", REALLY FAT for years and Hurlie never said a word about that.

Ya, cept he didn't play the year on a torn ACL.  Any more lies you want to tell tonight?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

In response to pezz4pats' comment:

In response to Fletcherbrook's comment:

In response to mthurl's comment:

What exaclty is this thread about? Seriously?

Is it trying to say Brady doesn't care about football, his teammates and would rather be a jet setting Super Star...ignore training, getting better and building chemistry with his teammates? Because if so that is ridiculous.

The off season training program hasn't even started (as far as I know), what is Brady supposed to do? These players do have some time off after the season, they are entitled to do whatever they want for a little while...what's the problem?

Spikes didn't workout here at all last off season and rusty praised him. That guy was down in Florida getting fat and partying, yet Rusty thought that was just swell...he even bought the story he was "working on his covergae skills", before he came back and looked awful as usual in that catergory. And who can forget Spikes doubled over the first week of the season unbale to catch his breath because he was so out of shape. Those are the guys I worry about, not Brady.

Attention. He craves it. It's amazingly predictable. 

Exactly!  He needed his spanking before nighty, night.

Granny must be working "the night shift" again.

Someone needs to put the booze on the table.

Bawahaha! 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Yeah, let's crap on a guy who played the year on a torn ACL and expect him to be great in coverage. LMAO

Every Pats LB is ""fat" according to Mt hurl. I am quite concerned he's staring at these men while at camp with his arms folded trying to envision how fat someone is.

Vince Wilfork has been "fat", REALLY FAT for years and Hurlie never said a word about that.

You're still embarrassed by your thread on Spikes, aren't you? It's ok, I don't blame you, if I started that thing I wouldn't ever come back here. It's a good thing you're dumb enough not to realize how many people laugh at your existence:)  It mist be a gift.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Ya, cept he didn't play the year on a torn ACL.  Any more lies you want to tell tonight?

He played most of the year on a torn ACL, yes.  I refuse to mock other humans for playing hurt when they could have just quit.

You're a human loser. LOSER

A disguting disgrace as a human.  Any more lies you want to tell?

Tell us again how Elway changed his title just so he could be considered for Exec of the Year like the self centered turd he is. Tell us again!

LMAO!

Wow, that's really something...he played on a torn acl and it didn't even need surgery. I wonder how Belichick feels about Spikes - oh that's right - he already let us know how he felt about him when he booted him off the team for the playoffs. Thanks BB.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

He played most of the year on a torn ACL, yes.  I refuse to mock other humans for playing hurt when they could have just quit.

Tell us again how Elway changed his title just so he could be considered for Exec of the Year like the self centered turd he is. Tell us again!

LMAO!

Do you know there are people that CAN read that know what I said and know what a f'n liar and fool you are?

Yup, All any one has to do is read.  There's no doubt.

And NO He did not have a torn ACL.  There was NEVER a report of a torn ACL, just ligament problems, likely mcl .  He did not need nor has he gotten surgery.

And it was not even close to the year or most of the year or how ever you want to exaggerate,  it.

Any more lies you want to tell?

Any more of a fool, you want to look like?

He's a puzzy.  Not quite as bad as you but a puzzy, none the less.

You prob have a blown up poster of his junk, that he posted on-line.  Don't ya?

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosoxJoe5. Show BosoxJoe5's posts

In response to glenr's comment:

In response to BosoxJoe5's comment:

It always comes down to the d. If you have a subpar defense you will lose big games like the Pats have. It is a shame for Brady to litterally pull games out of the fire and just have the season collapse because of the defense, in terms of ego this is silly. He took a lot less money to help the team sign less money. Which QB'S out there would have won 12 games with that group of recievers and that defense at the end of the season. This team because of injuries had a real lack of talent coming into the playoffs. 

Same old tired excuse. Thje defense held Denver well below their season scoring average while the offense under performed but once again it is all the D's fault.

This idiocy is right in line with whining about drafting and free agent signing. You and the other clueless fanrtasy GMs always seem to leave out the fact that maintaining a top notch O line to protect Brady as well as getting a top receiving corps to catch his throws while at the same time putting together a top defense can all be done simulaneously under cap rulles.

Whoa is uncalled for. I never blamed anyone. The d was hurt. The d gave up more yards than any other game in the history of BB career. Brady played better against Denver than against the Colts. The d lost two Superbowls. Some of it in the past has to do with draft, last year it was mainly luck. The recievers are young and the oline need health. Yes they are hamstrumh by the cap. Most importantly Brady is by far the least of their problems.

Don't make up any more positions for me okay?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

^Unglued. LMAO

No, that would be your BB doll after a night of tromboneing.

patch em up!

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

LMAO!

Wow, that's really something...he played on a torn acl and it didn't even need surgery. I wonder how Belichick feels about Spikes - oh that's right - he already let us know how he felt about him when he booted him off the team for the playoffs. Thanks BB.

It's not uncommon to not need surgery. Go ask your buddy, Mountain Man Logie about that.

LOL!

Maybe he and Brady can get worse together past 2013, huh? 

Ummmmmmmmm Mankins DID have surgery on his ACL.

Any more lies you want to tell tonight?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

In response to Salcon's comment:

After reading sooooo many threads on this subject, I can only come to the conclusion that the Pats need a better Offensive Line, a good to great Defense, great receivers including a legitimate deep threat and all apparently with high intelligence so they know exactly where Brady always expects them to be and great running backs.  Two great tight ends would help too.  Also make sure the team has adequate depth in case of injury.  They also need to get FA's who they know without a doubt will not get injured.

So, in conclusion just surround Brady with greatness and voila, instant Superbowl.

One question though,  if the team gets all these things what do you need Brady for?

Teams that have won the SB recently that have very good to great defenses didn't have a great QB.  

Roethlesberger twice.

Eli Manning twice.

Russell Wilson once.

Brees, Rogers and Peyton each won one.  (All great but we all know Manning didn't win that game).

We GOTTA have a great long snapper too!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

In response to rkarp's comment:

I thought is was pretty well reported that TB said he would never give in to the thought of regression or retirement, always thinking he could work harder to maintain his level. However, he will concede the decision to BB, and follow BB's direction. Apparently, in BB we trust, and in BB TB also trusts

That is my concern.  Brady thinking he's doing that, when he may not be, which in turn puts himself above the team.  This team is not here to personnally serve up another ring for Tommy.  This whole persona he's given off post 2007 is completely different than the quiet, business-like Brady who held 3 SB trophies over his head.

To not see the difference in him, basically pre and post Giselle, is luddicrious. And, I hate to make it about her, but it's a perfect timeline reference point for when he changed.

I general I agree that his contract extension is really the timeline for him, so there is no point in pretending something else will change that, unless a serious injury.

To me, it's FASCINATING though, to watch some fans pisz in the wind with him acting like everything has been just fine with his postseasons. Like he's above reproach and improvement to help this team.

Your act is tired bud. Has to be better ways to get attention?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

how is this even mortifying?

you yell at other people for mocking Lombardi calling him a doofus and because he's a BB guy you back BB with your life but our HOF QB gets mocked when he falls into legit tears reminiscing about him falling #199?

one of the best underdog stories ever and you're mocking. insanity

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

The idea you even knew what "tromboning" was explains it all. Straight men have no idea what that means.  

Throw that in with your internet love affair for Brady here for years and years as he plays like crap, and it's a slam dunk for you.

bawahah

Just moritfying:

Did you console him after this one, Giselle?

LOL!

Ya, I had to google it like everyone else, but you.

LOL@U for pretending you didn't know.

They named it after you and with good reason.

We all know what you are.  just come out, already.  Jeeze.  You're no SAM.

The only sport you've ever played is by yourself, unless tromboneing is a sport.

Shouldn't you be practicing about now?  You patch up that doll yet?  Glue dry?

Hey wasn't that the Picture of TB when he cried because he was SOOOOOOO happy that he didn't have to sell insurance for a living, because he was finally drafted.

Yup, I'm sure it was.  He said so.

No wonder you hate him.  Right?  Insurance salesman that lives in a basement and drives a 2000 Green Sentra.  LMAO@U

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from tanbass. Show tanbass's posts

I'm starting to wonder if Brady did Rusty's mom? It would explain so much.....

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to joepatsfan111111's comment:

how is this even mortifying?

you yell at other people for mocking Lombardi calling him a doofus and because he's a BB guy you back BB with your life but our HOF QB gets mocked when he falls into legit tears reminiscing about him falling #199?

one of the best underdog stories ever and you're mocking. insanity

Rusty is hopelessly a moron. No poor behavior of his is surprising because he is the dirt beneath our feet.

Brady teared up because he was relating to the support he got from his family in what was a pretty dark time for a young guy who had put it all into becoming a pro athlete.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

In response to tanbass' comment:

I'm starting to wonder if Brady did Rusty's mom? It would explain so much.....

Oh God! Imagine if rusty was really Brady's love child? Bwahaha! I get it now! Brady doesn't come over for Christmas and rusty is left hugging his Patriot foam finger on Chrstmas morning...and he's mad...very mad!!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

In response to tanbass's comment:

This dead horse has not only been beaten, it's been smeared all over the ground. Gee, the board jester thinks Brady has an ego, and is ruining our team.

We get it you clueless idiot, you think Brady is our problem. Now go back down to the basement, start watching the many DVR'd episodes of the Price is Right, and let the adults talk football.

My God, just how many times do we have to have this same ridiculous argument? I'm not sure what's more disturbing......seeing this same tired agenda surface here weekly....or the people who continue to argue with this baffoon?

OR the people who still come to his defense saying he is just a passionate fan and blah, blah, blah...Ummmm, no He is a flipping Troll!  If you can come here and Bash  Brady on a Daily basis and cant even write one single post without bashing him...well there you have it. The very definition of a troll.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Now you're saying linebackers are supposed to be as big as defensive linemen?

And what do you want from your nose tackle? You want him to weigh 250 pounds? Is that what you want? Are you saying Vince is not a good player? Are you saying he is fat? Because fat or not, he can probably out run dough boy Spikes...that's not that far from the truth, in fact I've seen him run faster than Spikes in team drills. Truth.

Rusty, last summer I watched your hero (Spikes) perform like the laziest human being I've ever seen on that football field during training camp. I watched him jog when he was supposed to be running. I saw him walk when the coaches turned their back. I saw Vince trying to motivate him to move his butt, but all Spikes was interested in was loafing. I have never seen a professional football player wait until the coaches were watching before he'd start running...it was an embarrassment. This is  the guy you praise.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from tanbass. Show tanbass's posts

In response to TripleOG's comment:

OR the people who still come to his defense saying he is just a passionate fan and blah, blah, blah...Ummmm, no He is a flipping Troll!  If you can come here and Bash  Brady on a Daily basis and cant even write one single post without bashing him...well there you have it. The very definition of a troll.

Troll? More like pathetic, lonely, friendless, jobless loser  who is beyond starved for ANY kind of attention....so "Troll" doesn't quite fit....."pyshco" is more like it.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from tanbass. Show tanbass's posts

Oh God! Imagine if rusty was really Brady's love child? Bwahaha! I get it now! Brady doesn't come over for Christmas and rusty is left hugging his Patriot foam finger on Chrstmas morning...and he's mad...very mad!!

He's definitely hugging something....

It's true...he came home one day from his job at Taco Bell, and as he walked down into his basement to log into the forum, there was Tommy boy banging away on poor ole mom!! At that exact moment, TB looked up at Rusty, and said: "You mad bro?".....since then, Rusty has just gone to pieces....and has dedicated his life to hating Mr Brady for boinking his mom on his own bed!! Give Rusty credit, he did in fact get rid of those Teenage Mutant Ninga Turtle sheets as he couldn't wash the stains off.

Sections
Shortcuts