Brady Future (Serious Fans Only)

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxrockursox. Show soxrockursox's posts

Re: Brady Future (Serious Fans Only)

In response to tanbass' comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to mthurl's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Oh God! Imagine if rusty was really Brady's love child? Bwahaha! I get it now! Brady doesn't come over for Christmas and rusty is left hugging his Patriot foam finger on Chrstmas morning...and he's mad...very mad!!

[/QUOTE]

He's definitely hugging something....

It's true...he came home one day from his job at Taco Bell, and as he walked down into his basement to log into the forum, there was Tommy boy banging away on poor ole mom!! At that exact moment, TB looked up at Rusty, and said: "You mad bro?".....since then, Rusty has just gone to pieces....and has dedicated his life to hating Mr Brady for boinking his mom on his own bed!! Give Rusty credit, he did in fact get rid of those Teenage Mutant Ninga Turtle sheets as he couldn't wash the stains off.

[/QUOTE]

LMAO too funny

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxrockursox. Show soxrockursox's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Oh God! Imagine if rusty was really Brady's love child? Bwahaha! I get it now! Brady doesn't come over for Christmas and rusty is left hugging his Patriot foam finger on Chrstmas morning...and he's mad...very mad!!

[/QUOTE]

He's definitely hugging something....

It's true...he came home one day from his job at Taco Bell, and as he walked down into his basement to log into the forum, there was Tommy boy banging away on poor ole mom!! At that exact moment, TB looked up at Rusty, and said: "You mad bro?".....since then, Rusty has just gone to pieces....and has dedicated his life to hating Mr Brady for boinking his mom on his own bed!! Give Rusty credit, he did in fact get rid of those Teenage Mutant Ninga Turtle sheets as he couldn't wash the stains off.

[/QUOTE]

I was just wondering did Brady get under center?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from tanbass. Show tanbass's posts

In response to soxrockursox's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Under?....Brady got under, over, on top of, and slide every which way from here to the moon before Rusty got home to catch them. Rusty got so mad, he has quit his job at Taco Bell, and now refuses to come out of the basement until Mom apologizes for ruining his sheets!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxrockursox. Show soxrockursox's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to soxrockursox's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Under?....Brady got under, over, on top of, and slide every which way from here to the moon before Rusty got home to catch them. Rusty got so mad, he has quit his job at Taco Bell, and now refuses to come out of the basement until Mom apologizes for ruining his sheets!!

[/QUOTE]

I used under center cause old rusty always says I want brady under center not in shot gun.lol

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brady2Moss07. Show Brady2Moss07's posts

How's this for serious, the OP is a complete TROLL

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to Brady2Moss07's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

He's a certifiable moron and a pathological liar. If that makes somebody a troll, then he's a troll.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from MileHighMike. Show MileHighMike's posts

In response to DeadAhead2's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

In response to FishTaco64's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Out of curiosity....what QB is that you want if Brady sucks so bad? Who do you think would have won this team a Super Bowl this year?

Manning? Did you see the way he quit in the Super Bowl, with the most offensive talent ever assembled around him?

Rodgers? How do you think he loosk without speedy outdie guys like Nelson or a home run hitter like Cobb getting open by miles for him? When's the last time you saw him come from behind against a team that was actually any good?

Brees? Have you ever seen him play in rain or wind?

Luck? I thought QBs throwing oodles of INTs in the playoffs was a bad thing?

So who is your answer?

[/QUOTE]

He doesn't see/understand any of this...the guy is beyond saving at this point.

[/QUOTE]

I would take Rodgers in heartbeat right now and Luck for the younger QB moving forward.

Fact.

[/QUOTE]

Fact?  What is the "fact"? That you would take them or that you're an idiot.  Both?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from MileHighMike. Show MileHighMike's posts

[QUOTE]

^Delusional Brady Ball Washer. I'd pay money to see the look on your face if Brady blows out a leg in that shotgun or gets hurt in some other way at age 37 convinced he's special and Brady, playing until 45 years old.   

The arrogance is disturbing. Be prepared for Gomie and Brady to crash and crash hard. This whole delusional "I can play forever" arrogance is just that. Arrogance.

I almost pine for the pre-Brady days when at least it was about the team more so then than it is now. ALMOST.

Brady apparently can never that guy pre 2007 ever again. It's over. It's been going on for too long.

[/QUOTE]

"Brady apparently can never that guy pre 2007 ever again. It's over. It's been going on for too long."

ummmm, what?  English Queenie, English.   Time to go back for ESL at the local CC. 

Maybe you should try not to respond so feverishly.  

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

^Delusional Brady Ball Washer. I'd pay money to see the look on your face if Brady blows out a leg in that shotgun or gets hurt in some other way at age 37 convinced he's special and Brady, playing until 45 years old.   

The arrogance is disturbing. Be prepared for Gomie and Brady to crash and crash hard. This whole delusional "I can play forever" arrogance is just that. Arrogance.

I almost pine for the pre-Brady days when at least it was about the team more so then than it is now. ALMOST.

Brady apparently can never that guy pre 2007 ever again. It's over. It's been going on for too long.

Yes, you would be delighted to see TB blow out a leg wouldn't you?

Hey, let's hope old man BB doesn't have a heart attack the next time his D loses a SB.

Bradys best years are 2006 to present.  The D's best years 2001-2006, when they actually had talented players.. It's mystifying that the best Gm of all times  and SUPPOSED defensive genius, can't put a pro defense together in all that time, when sucky GM's can.

Sorry you're too stupid to see it.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.