Brady gone by

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

Brady gone by

Never win Super Bowl with Brady again. Inaccurate and can't run himself out of trouble. That said, refs gave game to Jets

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from PATSchampsSB. Show PATSchampsSB's posts

Re: Brady gone by

Every week Pats can`t do anything in the third quarter

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from HOTBLITZ. Show HOTBLITZ's posts

BRady is a shell of his former self. 

Thats being a realist.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

start Mallett se what hes got .  Cant win super bowl with this team anyway Brady moves like a 50 year old 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from LuvsThosePats. Show LuvsThosePats's posts

TB did have a bad day today.  So did Hightower.  That sequence in the 3rd quarter where Smith rushed for a TD was unwatchable.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from dreighver. Show dreighver's posts

LOL... more reactionary threads after a loss. Can't say I'm surprised.

Apparently 5-2, sole possession of the AFC East lead, all coming off highway robbery, isn't enough to satisfy fans. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

And maybe Gronk should have stayed on th bench Not much future for 1 armed 1 handed tight ends in this league

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from HOTBLITZ. Show HOTBLITZ's posts

In response to dreighver's comment:
    [QUOTE]

LOL... more reactionary threads after a loss. Can't say I'm surprised.

Apparently 5-2, sole possession of the AFC East lead, all coming off highway robbery, isn't enough to satisfy fans. 

[/QUOTE]

Guess we shouldn't notice how bad Brady has been then. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

Nobody I'd rather have in there with the game on the line than TB12.  But he just can't hit receivers who have beaten coverage by a step.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

In response to billge's comment:
    [QUOTE]

start Mallett se what hes got .  Cant win super bowl with this team anyway Brady moves like a 50 year old 

[/QUOTE]

Update to the Jet troll ignore list...lol

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

Reactionary to you. If u see this as agood play off team, I think you' fooling yourself Pats write off everyone else Perhaps its Bradys turn . One miracle pass in 3 weeks doesn't get it'

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

not Jet troll.  Hate Jets That is why I'm so mad This should not have happened.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

u happy with this result tcal2 who is the troll?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sobchack. Show Sobchack's posts

In response to HOTBLITZ's comment:
    [QUOTE]

BRady is a shell of his former self. 

Thats being a realist.

[/QUOTE]

+1 Thank you.  Any sensible fan knows there's been a seismic shift in the Brady of 2004 for being clutch, and the Brady since then.   This "in TB we trust win the game at the end" is nonsense.

Last week? ANY mediocre QB could throw a TD in the last second with 14 tries in the final 3.5 minutes.  

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Section136. Show Section136's posts

In response to billge's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Never win Super Bowl with Brady again. Inaccurate and can't run himself out of trouble. That said, refs gave game to Jets

[/QUOTE]

Hope you didn't get any bruises or soil your pink hat jumping off the wagon! Anyone with any football intelligence knows with turnover like we've had on offense and the injuries on defense that we have a lot of young/inexperienced players that have been forced to step up before they may have been ready. We won't know what we really have until late November. Until then, I'm having a ball watching these young guys play their butts off!!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

Brady went back too much to the Gronk Cocaine....I get it... but too much.

Brady was OK today, under a lot of pressure. The pick was a stupid throw but that stuff happens.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

136 How long since we won the Super Bowl U happy with that . Think we're going to win another soon?

Sections
Shortcuts