Brady highest paid QB?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Low-FB-IQ. Show Low-FB-IQ's posts

Brady highest paid QB?

Does the Colts, Manning super bowl loss now mean that Brady should be the REAL highest paid QB in football?

I guess he would have any argument since everyone is talking about super bowl wins and clutch-ness.

I am not sure that would be a good thing for the Patriots though, unfortunately.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfaninsatx. Show patsfaninsatx's posts

Re: Brady highest paid QB?

I still think that Manning will be the highest paid QB and then TB will come second.  I dont know how much Irsay is going to give him, but I know Kraft wont pay him that much.

Does anyone remember when Branch was holding out and TB restructured his contract to get him to stay and the Pats never ended up signing him?

I knew from that day that NE wont pay anyone.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

remember Brady said he was overpaid, and we all know he would forskae some salary to get some decent talent for the offense, that is a team player and leader

something forehead boy needs to learn

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmcintosh. Show andrewmcintosh's posts

Peyton will sign another record contract, it seems like every couple years some qb will re-set the market with a monster contract.  Either way i'd be shocked if Brady made more, I don't see him asking for (or being offered) that type of money, though i'd be equally shocked if he signed for a penny under 14-16 million a year.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

the colts would be dumb to pay him alot, especially after he lost them the SB.

is he really gonna be worth it in the next few years?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Spetznaz24. Show Spetznaz24's posts

Brady should demand top 5 contract.  He has given the Patriots enough discounts already. There is no reason why Mathew Stafford or Jemarcus Russell should earn more than Brady. Peyton Manning hasnt given the Colts any discounts and yet they have 5 good WR's. They have a better WR, TE,  OL, RB and a better defense.  Brady gives the Patriots more cap room to work with and what does he get? Sam Aiken as his 3rd receiver and bad OL. Do we have anyone like Freeney or Mathis.  The Colts somehow manage to sign these playmakers.  It is hard to understand where the Patriots spend all their cap space on when the talent level is much lower than it is on the Colts roster.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriotz. Show themightypatriotz's posts

Maybe Brady will play for the vet minimum ... but then of course we still won't overpay for anyone, but at least all of our third stringers will be as good as second stringers!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

"Maybe Brady will play for the vet minimum ... but then of course we still won't overpay for anyone, but at least all of our third stringers will be as good as second stringers!"

~Ain't this the freakin' truth...  Not simply because all the clutch wins and Lombardis Tom Brady has brought this organization, but the several times Brady's restrustered his contract in order so the team can hopefully surround Him with more clutch/impact core guys...and, umm, Brady has no running game, only 2- I mean 1 wide receiver, no tightend, and no franchise left tackle to protect His blind-side...but at least the Defense is packed with stars in order to make Brady's job a little easier.  

~If I were Tom Brady, I'd hopefully still love this franchise But I'm not so sure I'd take any more pay cuts for Kraft...And so, no matter WHAT my non-superficial supermodel wife who made millions more than me last year was whispering in my ear at night, I'd simply tell here, "Look, Just like all your other model friends, ALL those globe-trotting runway vogue appearances in Europe and Asia has made you WAY too down-to-earth and unconcerned with the materialistic finer things in life...yet I Am NOT going to short-change us here!"