brady = hypocrite

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from EastTraveler. Show EastTraveler's posts

Re: brady = hypocrite

In response to JIMMYPROFFER's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Maybe tom lady should think before opening his trap.

“I don’t know him at all. I’ve watched him play, and he’s that kind of guy,” Brady said on the Dennis and Callahan show. “I approach the game and I have respect for my opponents. That’s the way our team always plays. We win with graciousness, and when we lose we can do better.”

I guess he conveniently forgot this classy maneuver amongst others.....

Brady has a reputation of being a sore loser, with Week 11’s loss to the Panthers serving as the most recent example. Brady chased down referee Clete Blakeman after refs picked up a flag thrown at the end of the game that would have put the Patriots, trailing 24-20, at the 1-yard line with one more play. ESPN aired Brady shouting “That is f------ brutal,” as Blakeman hightailed it to the tunnel.

[/QUOTE]

He was right to respond in the Panther's game the way he did...  It was a flagrant foul in the end zone...  So your point is what?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from tanbass. Show tanbass's posts

In response to EastTraveler's comment:
    [QUOTE]

He was right to respond in the Panther's game the way he did...  It was a flagrant foul in the end zone...  So your point is what?

[/QUOTE]

This idiot just signed on yesterday to troll. Put him on ignore and be done with the nonsense.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsbandwagonsince76. Show patsbandwagonsince76's posts

In response to tanbass' comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to EastTraveler's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

This idiot just signed on yesterday to troll. Put him on ignore and be done with the nonsense.

[/QUOTE]

10 posts and starting his own thread....should not be allowed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Should have been a penalty!

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from JohnHannahrulz. Show JohnHannahrulz's posts

Elway won Super Bowls by violating the salary cap rules (eg: Cheating). If anybody needs me I'll be in Littleton handing out posters of Manning for hand guns and getting stoned on medicinal marijuana.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

I can't hit the ignore button fast enough on this imbecile.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

This moron thinks I am timid about arguing. Told ya; he's an imbecile.

Somebody tell him how I never argue with anybody here because I am afraid of conflict. LMAO (Where the hell do these fools come from?)

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Stop responding to them, PEOPLE!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:
    [QUOTE]

This moron thinks I am timid about arguing. Told ya; he's an imbecile.

Somebody tell him how I never argue with anybody here because I am afraid of conflict. LMAO (Where the hell do these fools come from?)

[/QUOTE]

You're no better than he is. Fair weather know nothing bandwagon fan that you are.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

who the hell is jimmy whatver?

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to joepatsfan111111's comment:
    [QUOTE]

who the hell is jimmy whatver?

[/QUOTE]

who the hell are you?

[/QUOTE]

I'm just wondering! you a pats fan? or nah/

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

[QUOTE]

10 posts and starting his own thread....should not be allowed.

[/QUOTE]

Sorry skippy, I didn't see in the rulebook where there was a minimum amount of posts required before one could start their own thread.........

[/QUOTE]

No IQ test required either.  You are good to blather on!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from BigMustache. Show BigMustache's posts

Brady has always blamed everyone but himself.  He just trying to cover up his ineptitude at QB.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to BigMustache's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Brady has always blamed everyone but himself.  He just trying to cover up his ineptitude at QB.

[/QUOTE]

hi Russ

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

EVERYBODY LETS MAKE A COMMITMENT NOT TO RESPOND TO ANYMORE OF THESE TROLLS IN 2014