brady = hypocrite

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

Re: brady = hypocrite

In response to JIMMYPROFFER's comment:

I'm not debating whether it was a penalty or not, just that you can't point the finger at others when you recently dropped the F bomb at a ref.

Seriously, Brady's reaction on that play is the very epitome of every player this season who has been the victim of a bad call.  Every, single one.  

Find me evidence of a player who wouldn't track down the official.  He picked up the flag and hightailed it out of the stadium.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from rtuinila. Show rtuinila's posts

In response to joepatsfan111111's comment:

who the hell is jimmy whatver?

Wasn't he the guy that would always say "DY-No-Mite!"?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to rtuinila's comment:

In response to joepatsfan111111's comment:

who the hell is jimmy whatver?

Wasn't he the guy that would always say "DY-No-Mite!"?

no that was Jimi Hendrix

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brad34. Show Brad34's posts

Maybe tom lady should think before opening his trap.

“I don’t know him at all. I’ve watched him play, and he’s that kind of guy,” Brady said on the Dennis and Callahan show. “I approach the game and I have respect for my opponents. That’s the way our team always plays. We win with graciousness, and when we lose we can do better.”

I guess he conveniently forgot this classy maneuver amongst others.....

Brady has a reputation of being a sore loser, with Week 11’s loss to the Panthers serving as the most recent example. Brady chased down referee Clete Blakeman after refs picked up a flag thrown at the end of the game that would have put the Patriots, trailing 24-20, at the 1-yard line with one more play. ESPN aired Brady shouting “That is f------ brutal,” as Blakeman hightailed it to the tunnel.

Buzz off idiot. When you 3 superbowl rings and 2 superbowl MVP's and 2 league MVP's you can say and do what you like

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to kansaspatriot's comment:

EVERYBODY LETS MAKE A COMMITMENT NOT TO RESPOND TO ANYMORE OF THESE TROLLS IN 2014

I did. glenr has been on ignore for a while now. He has never written a single word worth reading here.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from APpats22. Show APpats22's posts

In response to 42AND46's comment:

In response to BigMustache's comment:

Brady has always blamed everyone but himself.  He just trying to cover up his ineptitude at QB.

hi Russ

Lmao so true

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

In response to APpats22's comment:

In response to 42AND46's comment:

In response to BigMustache's comment:

Brady has always blamed everyone but himself.  He just trying to cover up his ineptitude at QB.

hi Russ

Lmao so true

He has said he needs to play better.  I remember after the AFC GAME against baltimore they won 23-20. He said he played like  garbage . Look it they have to make some moves, what we will see. They can'T wait for all these injured players to come back.. That includes Gronk too. I don't have the FA LIST ..  I would say 60% of the board agrees NOT with me but thats  the direction the team needs to go in to win a SB.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfolio1. Show portfolio1's posts

“I don’t know him at all. I’ve watched him play, and he’s that kind of guy,” Brady said on the Dennis and Callahan show. “I approach the game and I have respect for my opponents. That’s the way our team always plays. We win with graciousness, and when we lose we can do better.”

Brady has a reputation of being a sore loser, with Week 11’s loss to the Panthers serving as the most recent example. Brady chased down referee Clete Blakeman after refs picked up a flag thrown at the end of the game that would have put the Patriots, trailing 24-20, at the 1-yard line with one more play. ESPN aired Brady shouting “That is f------ brutal,” as Blakeman hightailed it to the tunnel.

Being very upset by a bad call (and it was a VERY bad call.... non call)... is something every player and coach goes through.

You are a moron.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from wolfwood. Show wolfwood's posts

he had a vailid point of being upset at  the refs in that game at the minumum Gronk got held before he even got to the endzone

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from gr82bme. Show gr82bme's posts

JIMMYPROFFER = IDIOT TROLL

Sections
Shortcuts