Brady: I Hate the Jets and Refuse to Watch Hard Knocks

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from whodeawhodat. Show whodeawhodat's posts

Re: Brady: I Hate the Jets and Refuse to Watch Hard Knocks

In Response to Re: Brady: I Hate the Jets and Refuse to Watch Hard Knocks:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Brady: I Hate the Jets and Refuse to Watch Hard Knocks : Is this a Star Wars reference? When they try to turn Luke?
    Posted by Sam-Adams[/QUOTE]

yeah buddy!!! 

Good! Your hate has made you powerful. Now, fulfill your destiny and take your father's place at my side!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sam-Adams. Show Sam-Adams's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Brady: I Hate the Jets and Refuse to Watch Hard Knocks : yeah buddy!!!  Good! Your hate has made you powerful. Now, fulfill your destiny and take your father's place at my side!
    Posted by whodeawhodat[/QUOTE]

I thought that sounded a lot like the Emperor. Too funny!

I still hate the Jets though

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

[QUOTE]A better comeback would be: Why did Pitt provide Matt Walsh with a specified, legal stadium location at Heinz Field in the 2001 AFC Title game if any team legallyg filming is "cheating"???? I don't know too many teams that give another the car keys to cheating during a game. Pitt fans may love their team, but you won't find too many bright Steelers fans.
    Posted by russgriswold[/QUOTE]

Which is why I keep it simple.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from whodeawhodat. Show whodeawhodat's posts

I wonder if your feelings on this matter are clear, Sam-Adams?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tcal2. Show Tcal2's posts

That's all I can stand and I can't stands no more.

This should open the flood gate now and others from around the NFL will follow Toms lead.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from whodeawhodat. Show whodeawhodat's posts

Brady sounds a lot like Jason Taylor used to.  I wonder where he will play next season?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from unclealfie. Show unclealfie's posts

TB is such a class act.

He comes right out and says what we all think, including the entire team and staff I'm sure, but he doesn't get down in the dirt with the hogs, with personal insults, name-calling, etc. as if he were an ignorant NYer.

You da man, Tom! We're all behind you 100%! 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from whodeawhodat. Show whodeawhodat's posts

Cant argue with you on TB being a class act but we are going to have to hit him early, hit him often and hit him hard.  He will not like this one bit and I can see him firing a shot like this to get his team on edge before he takes a hard shot.  After we blow him up a few times, it will be up to your team to keep its composure as your golden boy pulls himself up from the turf.  See you in week 2, I know TB is already thinking about it.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from capecodwilly. Show capecodwilly's posts

[QUOTE]Cant argue with you on TB being a class act but we are going to have to hit him early, hit him often and hit him hard.  He will not like this one bit and I can see him firing a shot like this to get his team on edge before he takes a hard shot.  After we blow him up a few times, it will be up to your team to keep its composure as your golden boy pulls himself up from the turf.  See you in week 2, I know TB is already thinking about it.

Will we really see you in week 2 ??? That's the beauty of being a troll on another team's forum, isn't it? If you win, you can come back and gloat, and if you lose, you can run away and hide.

Here's your team's problem. Your defense will win you some games. Last year they allowed a little over 14 points per game, on average.  Let's say they can maintain that average again this year (historically that doesn't happen, so that's a huge assumption). The better offensive teams, of which the Patriots are very high on the list (if not at the very top), will obviously score above that average. So let's just give them one field goal above that average.  That means to beat us your offense is going to have to score at the very least, more than 17 points against us. Sorry, I don't see that happening. I know it's only preseason, but if I were a Jest fan I would be really concerned at this point that my coach has written a check that my players can't cash. Your offense and your second year qb are going to be exposed. I think Rodney is right on the money.

As far as Brady being hit. Please. You might (and that's a big might) get to him once or twice, but nobody gets rid of the ball or makes faster reads than he does, and now he has more quality receivers than ever before. Belli and the boys will be more than ready for the fat man's blitz packages.

So, will you be back when you lose the second game? Inquiring minds want to know.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from j24m1. Show j24m1's posts

None of you were part of the posts saying Brady is to "Hollywood" and doesn't have his head in the game anymore I am sure.. whats the phrase on the internet, laugh my $$$ off (LMAO).  

It will be a tragedy if the Pats ever let Brady get away. Every single year we get to feel like we have a chance because of HIM and BB. If he were gone, it would be back to being competitive but also being a SB long-shot every year. Its been years since the Pats won a game where I felt like "I cant believe they won that game". As long as Brady is around I never have to feel that. He is the man..

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Shadowcpt. Show Shadowcpt's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Brady: I Hate the Jets and Refuse to Watch Hard Knocks : If Brady were president, than that would make Giselle the 1st lady.  And well...  She's one card short of playing with a full deck.  
    Posted by MarcW1[/QUOTE]

Who cares if Giselle is two cards short. She could be president if it weren't for that pesky constitution. Hey, if were going to have a multi-trillion dollar deficit at least we could have a real babe in the White House.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from FishTaco64. Show FishTaco64's posts

I love Jets fans that say Brady is washed up and no-good. Yet in 2008 they cheered when Pollard crashed into his knee because they knew that was the only chance they had at winning the division....which they didn't even do.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sam-Adams. Show Sam-Adams's posts

[QUOTE]Cant argue with you on TB being a class act but we are going to have to hit him early, hit him often and hit him hard.  He will not like this one bit and I can see him firing a shot like this to get his team on edge before he takes a hard shot.  After we blow him up a few times, it will be up to your team to keep its composure as your golden boy pulls himself up from the turf.  See you in week 2, I know TB is already thinking about it.

Tom Brady has just two words on the Jets pass rush;

FAULK-EM

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from whodeawhodat. Show whodeawhodat's posts

I will be back all year and especially after week 2 with a big plate of crow for all of you : ) Brady will get rid of the ball fast which is why I did not state how many sacks we will have.  Hits will be many.  Whether it gets to him, we will see.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from 123meg. Show 123meg's posts

Pats will put up 30+ on them, no problem

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sam-Adams. Show Sam-Adams's posts

I hope you come back, most don't especially after the 1-3 start you have coming. I can't wait to see LT so frustrated with another loss against the Pats he's crying next to that Fat loser at the PC.

Did they sign Revis yet?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

[QUOTE]I will be back all year and especially after week 2 with a big plate of crow for all of you : ) Brady will get rid of the ball fast which is why I did not state how many sacks we will have.  Hits will be many.  Whether it gets to him, we will see.

Normally I'd hate any Jets fan on here, but your mastery of Star Wars leaves me with mixed emotions.  May the force be with you, but not your team.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from whodeawhodat. Show whodeawhodat's posts

[QUOTE]I hope you come back, most don't especially after the 1-3 start you have coming. I can't wait to see LT so frustrated with another loss against the Pats he's crying next to that Fat loser at the PC. Did they sign Revis yet?
    Posted by Sam-Adams[/QUOTE]

Funny you mention revis.  News today from Cowlishaw(sp.) that he will be signed on weds or sat.  Dont know why a reporter from Dallas would know this before NY but I could only hope that he is credible.  We shall see.

Brady resigned yet?  I would think that his buddy being the owner should have helped this deal being done long ago.  Hope you guys celebrate christmas cuz he is going to be light up like a chrismas tree in week 2.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from whodeawhodat. Show whodeawhodat's posts

*insert witty fat joke about rex looking like santa clause here*

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from whodeawhodat. Show whodeawhodat's posts

Woody Johnson is poor just like robert kraft is poor.  Please stop with the money problems. 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sam-Adams. Show Sam-Adams's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Brady: I Hate the Jets and Refuse to Watch Hard Knocks : Funny you mention revis.  News today from Cowlishaw(sp.) that he will be signed on weds or sat.  Dont know why a reporter from Dallas would know this before NY but I could only hope that he is credible.  We shall see. Brady resigned yet?  I would think that his buddy being the owner should have helped this deal being done long ago.  Hope you guys celebrate christmas cuz he is going to be light up like a chrismas tree in week 2.

Is Revis playing? Brady is with an attitude. Did you hear the interview with him when he says he wants points every posession? I think he can do it too.

Seriously, they're both under contract this year and neither likes their position. The difference is Brady is honoring his agreement and Revis isn't.

Now, to take it one step further, Brady's not afraid to play out his contract because the money may only increase where Revis knows he'll never have another year like last which is why he's holding out.

Let me be the first to tell you this, and I want you to remember. Revis will be what takes that team apart. Paying that much for a CB is crazy and if you don't know that you are too. They need that money to sign skill positioned players.

I remember thinking the Pats were out of their minds for not signing Samuel after he had the 10 pick season. He did the same thing, he said pay me or I'm out and they said see-ya. I was pizzed but in the long run it enabled them to sign other players and helped them keep a winning record. 

Lit up the Jets will be young Skywalker. Seen it I have

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME. Show NEGAME's posts

Please tell me what position you play so I can see which "WE" you are

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from whodeawhodat. Show whodeawhodat's posts

LMAO
    Tom Brady: I aint afraid of the Jets!!!
    Rex Ryan(in yoda's voice): you will be...you...will...be...

TB is trying to fire up his boys before the game because the J E T S will be coming after him big time.  If you guys come out flat, no, anything less than playing like your hair is on fire, it could mean the end of the season for TB and the end of that new contract as well.  Not that I am rooting for the Jets to injure him but hurt him and hurt him bad.

On a side note, I noticed gonzolez is more of a WR.  I think that is one of your TE picks that you all are hyping up as a rookie.  If he is expected to run block against the likes of the jets front 7 look out!!!

On that note I bid you all a good nite.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from btownteamsrking. Show btownteamsrking's posts

why are we even talking about the jets? what have they done to deserve this amount of attention? Nothing.  They just talk a lot and their coach is a cartoon character. 

Our targets are locked on Indy, NO, Baltimore, Minny.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

[QUOTE]LMAO Tom Brady: I aint afraid of the Jets!!! Rex Ryan(in yoda's voice): you will be...you...will...be... TB is trying to fire up his boys before the game because the J E T S will be coming after him big time.  If you guys come out flat, no, anything less than playing like your hair is on fire, it could mean the end of the season for TB and the end of that new contract as well.  Not that I am rooting for the Jets to injure him but hurt him and hurt him bad. On a side note, I noticed gonzolez is more of a WR.  I think that is one of your TE picks that you all are hyping up as a rookie.  If he is expected to run block against the likes of the jets front 7 look out!!! On that note I bid you all a good nite.

Seems to me the last time the Pats saw that vaunted "top-rated" defense they dropped 31 on it.

Keep talking, who.

It's what you and  your guys are good at.