Brady: I Hate the Jets and Refuse to Watch Hard Knocks

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tcal2. Show Tcal2's posts

Re: Brady: I Hate the Jets and Refuse to Watch Hard Knocks

He can read killa's synopsis.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

In Response to Re: Brady: I Hate the Jets and Refuse to Watch Hard Knocks:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Brady: I Hate the Jets and Refuse to Watch Hard Knocks : Seems to me the last time the Pats saw that vaunted "top-rated" defense they dropped 31 on it. Keep talking, who. It's what you and  your guys are good at.
    Posted by p-mike[/QUOTE]

and... that was WITH "Pay Me Reavis" in the lineup!!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriotz. Show themightypatriotz's posts

Anyone remember a few years ago Brady was asked about some incident with the Jets and he said, "I love the Jets.  They're my second favorite team after the Pats."  Now he says he hates them?  What's the deal with that?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

In Response to Re: Brady: I Hate the Jets and Refuse to Watch Hard Knocks:
    [QUOTE]Anyone remember a few years ago Brady was asked about some incident with the Jets and he said, "I love the Jets.  They're my second favorite team after the Pats."  Now he says he hates them?  What's the deal with that?
    Posted by themightypatriotz[/QUOTE]

That was said "tongue in cheek".  He probably "loves" the Jets because they fuel the fires of competition with their hot air and constant boasting.  The Jets, without needing to be provoked, create locker room bulletin board material for their opponents week in and week out.  Makes a team captain's job easy to simply say: " Look what the Jets said about us this week, don't you love it??!!".

Sections
Shortcuts