Brady: I would've voted for Suggs

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from lexlib. Show lexlib's posts

Brady: I would've voted for Suggs

http://espn.go.com/blog/boston/new-england-patriots/post/_/id/4690376/brady-i-wouldve-voted-for-suggs

/>>>> says everything.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dbeach48. Show dbeach48's posts

Re: Brady: I would've voted for Suggs

cuz TB is a Class Act!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from gr82bme. Show gr82bme's posts

Nothing strange here - I expect TB to be classy.  Just as I expect Suggs and the rest of the Ravens to be whiny, excuse-making, unclassy losers.  Great team yes, but I'd still like to see them in the playoffs.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

In Response to Re: Brady: I would've voted for Suggs:
    [QUOTE]Nothing strange here - I expect TB to be classy.  Just as I expect Suggs and the rest of the Ravens to be whiny, excuse-making, unclassy losers.  Great team yes, but I'd still like to see them in the playoffs.
    Posted by gr82bme[/QUOTE]
    That would probably be the best match up. Good luck Pats.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from expertmike. Show expertmike's posts

Men vs Boys

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

The best vs. the rest

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from abyssinia. Show abyssinia's posts

Tom B. is clearly an animal underneath all that pretty boy nicey-nice. Look at his sarcastic statement re: Terrell Thuggs "He's such a nice guy."

TB wants to stuff a football down that guy's throat. And he will.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pancakespwn. Show Pancakespwn's posts

Brady has spoken his mind a couple times in his history here my favorite ones being the Anthony Smith whooping they put on in 07, and him calling out the Jets basically this past offseason.

He wont say much about Suggs but you best believe they are getting everything he is saying. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from krismk. Show krismk's posts

MVP. TEX Pat...start a poll for DB (not defensive back) of the year!  Let's ALL vote for Suggs!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from r23. Show r23's posts

I agree with Pancakespwn, he's not going start trading insults through the media. Never give the other team something to chew on, save your ammo for the game.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw. Show Philskiw's posts

Suggs has what 11 sacks? I might have to vote for him too.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

In Response to Re: Brady: I would've voted for Suggs:
    [QUOTE]Brady has spoken his mind a couple times in his history here my favorite ones being the Anthony Smith whooping they put on in 07, and him calling out the Jets basically this past offseason. He wont say much about Suggs but you best believe they are getting everything he is saying. 
    Posted by Pancakespwn[/QUOTE]

You'll recall that Brady made a point of going after Smith in that game, and actually got in his face on the field after one touchdown, patting him on the head and, presumably, telling him what a fine job he was doing.

Getting into a p*ssing contest in the media is pointless. Brady did make one pointed comment about how much the Ravens talk after the win earlier this season, and he may have more to say when the Pats roll over Baltimore in the playoffs (should they meet), but there's a reason some guys feel the need to talk all the time, and others don't.