Brady in car accident.....

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from EASON11. Show EASON11's posts

Brady in car accident.....

Brady was involved in a car accident today. It was said to be minor fender bender. I hope the guy is ok for his familys sake. Football becomes secondary in situations like this........happened on the corners of Commonwealth and Gluocester........be safe Tommy for my own selfishness.....

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dave24. Show Dave24's posts

Re: Brady in car accident.....

From Channel 7:

"Brady was described as “pretty b an ged up” according to 7’s Joe Amorosino."

Edit....seems like new info is showing that the above applies to the van passenger and not to Brady, who is heading or is already at Gilette.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostondynNASTY. Show bostondynNASTY's posts

Gisele will buy him another one.  on a real note i hope this guy is ok

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

In Response to Re: Brady in car accident.....:
    [QUOTE]Is the Audi OK?
    Posted by MasterHess-[/QUOTE]
    You lucky Jets fans don't have to worry about losing a franchise QB.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

www.boston.com/sports/football/patriots/extra_points/2010/09/report_brady_in.html">www.boston.com/sports/football/patriots/extra_points/2010/09/report_brady_in.html">Brady involved in car accident

Posted by Matt Pepin, Boston.com Staff September 9, 2010 08:08 AM

A law enforcement source confirmed a WEEI radio report that Patriots quarterback Tom Brady was involved in a two-car accident on the corner of Gloucester Street and Commonwealth Avenue in Boston this morning.

Here's what Boston.com's MetroDesk blog has learned:

A sedan and a passenger van collided at 6:34 a.m. at Commonwealth Avenue and Gloucester Street, said Boston Fire Department spokesman Steve MacDonald.

The driver of the sedan was able to get out and was walking around after the crash. A man was stuck in the back of the passenger van and had to be removed with the Jaws of Life, then transported to an area hospital, MacDonald said. He said the traffic light was hit during the accident and Boston police were investigating.

The sources said the man driving the sedan was Brady and he was treated at the scene and did not require hospitalization.

The accident comes as the Patriots are gearing up for their season opener on Sunday against the Cinncinnatti Bengals.

Patriots spokesman Stacey James didn't immediately return a message seeking comment.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

shalise manza young shalisemyoung Colleague @albertbreer has details - sounds like more than a fender-bender, one person (not Brady) taken to hospital

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

I just heard from a very reliable source that Brady gnawed his way out of the car and duck taped his severed hand back on to his arm.  He then ran 10 miles on a shattered femur to get to practice where he was promptly fined $10,000 for showing up late.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

www.boston.com/sports/football/patriots/extra_points/2010/09/brady_on_his_wa.html">Brady 'on his way to work' after accident

Tom Brady was involved in a car accident in the Back Bay this morning and, while the damage looks pretty bad in this video from Channel 7, we're told now that Brady didn't receive medical treatment, did not go to hospital and is now on his way to work.

Just got off the phone with a Boston Police Department spokeswoman, and here's what we gathered from here at this early juncture ...

Officers responded to a call at Commonwealth Avenue and Gloucester Street at 6:34 a.m. this morning. ... It was a 2-car motor vehicle accident with injuries. ... One vehicle struck a pole, and that pole fell. ... The fire department arrived on the scene and removed one victim from one of the vehicles with the jaws of life. ... Traffic was shut down on Commonwealth Ave. outbound at Gloucester, but all traffic is now open. ... Said victim was extricated to Brigham & Women's Hospital in the nearby Longwood Medical Area.

The police refused to identify the injured person, but since we were told Brady didn't receive medical treatment, it stands to reason that it was not him. More as it comes ...

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from EASON11. Show EASON11's posts

Word has it the other driver Bernard Pollard...........

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

sj8r.jpg

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME. Show NEGAME's posts

WEEI has video of the breaking news if you're interested

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from EASON11. Show EASON11's posts

Not that you care but Mankins is done here. He played his last down in a Pats uniform.......in two monthes they will trade him Tampa or some scrub team.........." Mess with the bull young man and you will get the horns"

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggggg. Show underdoggggg's posts

Eason - what do you think the pats can get for Mankins? 

I don't think they can get much if anything.  And if Mankins doesn't come back until the tenth week (as required) who would want to pay anything for a 6 game player? 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from raptor64d. Show raptor64d's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Brady in car accident..... : You lucky Jets fans don't have to worry about losing a franchise QB.
    Posted by shenanigan[/QUOTE]

Dude, I am fell out of my chair laughing. That is a good one!! Tom stay safe!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from breezer827. Show breezer827's posts

I'm glad he looks ok. My heart stopped when i heard this. For those who have been in a car accident you really don't feel the full effect until the next day. Sure the day of the accident you are shaken up, u'r stomach hurts but the days following are the worse. i hope the other guy that has seriously hurt is ok. Tommy, i hope u feel better and everything will be ok. 

Just so you everyone knows, Red means stop, Green means go, flashing red is the same as a stop sign. If u don't know the difference DON'T GET BEHIND THE WHEEL OF A VAN AND DRIVE!!!! 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from raptor64d. Show raptor64d's posts

Forgot, Hess feel free to get into an accident!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from MarcW1. Show MarcW1's posts

Tom really needs to get a place closer to work.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from novapatsfan. Show novapatsfan's posts

...it's ok, he was on his way to work, he was wearing his helmet, it may have saved his life. seriously, I hope all involved are ok, cars are replaceable, people are not. 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from RushThePillPopper. Show RushThePillPopper's posts

Glad to hear he's OK. Want him at full strength for week 2. Looking forward to a typical Jets/Patriots epic battle. On a lighter side....what is with the hair???? 

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from SFCMal. Show SFCMal's posts

I heard the driver of the other vehicle was Sanchise of the Jets, there was a rainbow sticker on the back.......

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from RushThePillPopper. Show RushThePillPopper's posts

[QUOTE]I heard the driver of the other vehicle was Sanchise of the Jets, there was a rainbow sticker on the back.......
    Posted by SFCMal[/QUOTE]...gee now THAT'S an original comment. You're about 4 hours late with your "blame the Jets" blather. And by the look of your pic, a gay comment is no surprise. 

Sections
Shortcuts