Brady in Car Accident

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sam-Adams. Show Sam-Adams's posts

Brady in Car Accident

Holy Sh*it, they haven't released all the details but it was a black Audi and a Red Mini-Van. One person had to be removed using the Jaws.

It happened in a busy intersection where it's tough to be going fast. I'll keep an eye open and let's pray they're alright

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostondynNASTY. Show bostondynNASTY's posts

Re: Brady in Car Accident

According to Radio here in NH Brady was the one taken out by the jaws and taken to the hospital

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from vertigho. Show vertigho's posts

MikeReiss

1. I am told that Brady is on his way to Gillette Stadium right now. Did not go to hospital.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 123meg. Show 123meg's posts

The passenger in the mini van was taken out by the jaws of life and hospitalized, not Brady.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from 123meg. Show 123meg's posts

"acceneted"?  Is that English? 

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

sj8r.jpg

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from croc. Show croc's posts

Brady got out of his car and went to F'bro.  The driver of the van had to be removed with the Jaws. 

WBZ reported TEAMS of news agencies were headed to the scene. 

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from 123meg. Show 123meg's posts

Now let me guess you people will now put Brady on some kind of pedestal for getting into a fender bender just like you did to the mouth Schilling after he put the fake blood on his sock and pitched.

Do you remember that incident?The guy has a little blood on his sock and you people were calling a "Warrior" and "Hero".

Bunch of dingbats.

Now back to football....Any news on Logan Mankins as of yet?

Wow, nice life you got there.  Imagine having so much free time that you could sit here and post such BS?  Sad.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from 123meg. Show 123meg's posts

Good one.  Now move along troll. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggggg. Show underdoggggg's posts

That picture was brady on the phone to his agent - "I told you I wanted to sign that contract yesterday!!!!!"

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

In Response to Re: Brady in Car Accident:
    Now let me guess you people will now put Brady on some kind of pedestal for getting into a fender bender just like you did to the mouth Schilling after he put the fake blood on his sock and pitched. Do you remember that incident?The guy has a little blood on his sock and you people were calling a "Warrior" and "Hero". Bunch of dingbats. Now back to football....Any news on Logan Mankins as of yet?
    Posted by MasterHess-

Why did you have to post this twice? F'in Loser!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

It's the truth Meg and sadly you know it.Dingbat!
    Posted by MasterHess-

They won't admit it but you and I remember the fake bloody sock.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

Now let me guess you people will now put Brady on some kind of pedestal for getting into a fender bender just like you did to the mouth Schilling after he put the fake blood on his sock and pitched. Do you remember that incident?The guy has a little blood on his sock and you people were calling a "Warrior" and "Hero". Bunch of dingbats. Now back to football....Any news on Logan Mankins as of yet?
    Posted by MasterHess-

Congratulations bugboy! Every time I think you've reached the pinnacle of idiotic you somehow manage to top yourself.

NY Jets 42 years and counting!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

Just a guess: Tom wore his safety belt and he drove a car with lots of driver/passenger protection.  Audi, huh?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from GR2009. Show GR2009's posts

Leon has issues, must be from playing DIV1 football

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoNotSleepOnThePats. Show DoNotSleepOnThePats's posts

The Jets are wicked overrated and Master Hess is wicked stupid.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from GR2009. Show GR2009's posts

Leon= scene from wedding crashers......Ma, the meatloaf!!!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

Leon, your Colts have a lot of problems this year.  Oh wait, my bad.  I thought you were pretending to be a Colts fan today.  That's right, you're a fake Jets fan today.  I'll wait until you come back as Togah to argue the Colts.  Man, you have all of us fooled.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

Leon has issues, must be from playing DIV1 football HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    Posted by GR2009

Obviously you don't appreciate the skill it takes to properly place your players so they go in the right direction when the field starts vibrating.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

Leon, your Colts have a lot of problems this year.  Oh wait, my bad.  I thought you were pretending to be a Colts fan today.  That's right, you're a fake Jets fan today.  I'll wait until you come back as Togah to argue the Colts.  Man, you have all of us fooled.
    Posted by carawaydj

I think the bugboy permently gave up the togah name after the mods blocked every combination he could come up with. He really is a Jets fan though. Combine being a fan of that sorry team with a tiny manhood and you can see why he needs to hide on the net to act like a tough guy.

Sections
Shortcuts