Brady in Detroit, how much do you want to see him play, if at all

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dmcpatsfan. Show dmcpatsfan's posts

Re: Brady in Detroit, how much do you want to see him play, if at all

minimum of first half....Pats o-line doesn't strike  me as being afraid of anyone...not a good way to go into a game thinking you can't compete....

although, it would be kind of cool to see Mallett & hoyer in the first half & then have Brady come out in the second half if the patriots are behind to see how they can rally....doubt that happens but fun to think about....

Stafford I'm sure is crapping his pants more...Pats D looks deadly & haynesworth hasn't played yet....

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

In Response to Re: Brady in Detroit, how much do you want to see him play, if at all:
    [QUOTE]...  Jesus, it's football. Play like a man, if the Pats don't want Brady hurt they should protect him. This will be good practice for the Jets, Giants and the rest. 
    Posted by 49Patriots[/QUOTE]

Yes, I know my son, it is football.  If thou is in fear of thine Lions, then thou shouldn't be on thy field.  Smote those stinking Lions.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

If I had no dog in this hunt, as an observer of this game I'd be far more concerned for Stafford's health than Brady's. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from rainbowroosie. Show rainbowroosie's posts

Stand him up, then chop his knee.....Only fooling, he's a great player I wish we had playing for us!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from PhllyPhn1967. Show PhllyPhn1967's posts

Save him for the Souper Bowl, why would you want him to possible damage his fine manicure? He is too busy promoting his Uggs to focus on football.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from PhllyPhn1967. Show PhllyPhn1967's posts

Yes, but Brady cannot dance like Vick.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from kebbe. Show kebbe's posts

If I'm B.B. Suh gets doubled teamed everywhere on the field,in fact,I'd double team him if he went to the men's room figuriong he'd try to squeeze that huge body through a window and go after Brady from behind.The Pats,nor anyone else,will face a better defensive tackle.Suh is the best there is and maybe the best D.T.to come into the league in the last decade or two.You can game plan to take anyone out of a regular season game(though,perhaps,creating a vulnerable area elsewhere,but B.B.is a mast at avoiding that)but in a pre-season game,I'd be very cautious with Tom,a quarter and perhaps a bit more,depending how the O.L. is performing.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from ChasaB. Show ChasaB's posts

im worried, last year brady broke ribs vs haynesworth.

Suh is a monster.

im torn, its the toughest test yet for our o-line, but also the biggest threat to an early injury to brady.

Lets see how mallet and hoyer handle a preimer pass rush

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

LIke to see him in for a few series, and then hand it over to Hoyer and Mallett

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

I understand everyone's wariness but the starters really need these few games to get ready for the regular season.

Just look at what happened after the Red Sox started slowly. Everyone was complaining that the team wasn't prepared for the season because the regulars didn't play enough in the exhibition games.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from mac24. Show mac24's posts

Brady is so competitve I highly doubt he sits. He'll at least play a half. He always wants to go on the field.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Prophet76. Show Prophet76's posts

It's football folks and they are dealing with a shortened offseason, they are going to play. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-Doc-Redemption. Show Red-Doc-Redemption's posts

Wow! How good are you when others teams dread the pain you might inflict on your QB....

I had this mentality when we played Det last Thanksgiving. I was praying this guy didn't get his oven mitts on TB...

It'll be a great test for our line & i'm sure Sammy will see more time in the backfield picking up blocks....

Where is Fairley? Is he back yet?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from WelkerRules. Show WelkerRules's posts

I don't want Tom hurt but I love seeing him play and since I have tix to this game and will be driving hrs. to see it I do want to see him play some at least a qtr. if not the first half.
    I just hope he plays some while I'm there.

Go Pats. Looking for win 3.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from FishTaco64. Show FishTaco64's posts

He will play, BB will just be certain to tell him to be extra alert and get it out as quick as possible.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

I watched every youtube post i could find on Suh. I don't think he plays "dirty". However, he is not just looking to sack QB's either. He clearly wants to hurt them. He reminds me of an alligator that once it grips it's prey, rolls them around. Go back and watch Suh vs. Gabbert in college. He grabs him, and then looks to turn him into a pretzel. It's borderline for me on Suh.

Regardless. Brady will play. I don't think Brady nor BB are going to keep Brady out of a game for fear of being hit. Koppen and Mankins/Connolly better come with their A game.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

In Response to Re: Brady in Detroit, how much do you want to see him play, if at all:
    [QUOTE]He will play, BB will just be certain to tell him to be extra alert and get it out as quick as possible.
    Posted by FishTaco64[/QUOTE]

Suh doesn't care he'll take him down anyway, and pay the fine

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from agill1970. Show agill1970's posts

You guys do realize this is Game 3 of the Preseason right?  This is the big one to get our starters on the same page out there and make a real game of it to lead into the regular season.  As far as I'm concerned, this is a great test for the offense and Brady should be out there for 3 quarters. 

Is it dangerous?  Yeah, but this is the NFL, every game is dangerous.