Brady In Foxborough

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from quinzpatsfan. Show quinzpatsfan's posts

Re: Brady In Foxborough

In response to RidingWithTheKingII's comment:

Why do you think he came back this year, the change over at the position??

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

In response to RidingWithTheKingII's comment:

I don't think they're doing any activities, physically, in these volunteer programs. But, yeah, watching film, showing leadership, etc, it's good.

He should be, it's his team.  They all should be in the area. They should take this serious and screw off when their 38 years old.  

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brady2Amendola. Show Brady2Amendola's posts

Doesnt suprise me. Hes got a whole new receiving core to get to know

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from JRABBB. Show JRABBB's posts

After last years "let down"by Brady I'm sure you guys are glad to see Golden Boy gracing Foxboro with his presence.

The last couple of years he was on the West Coast picking out the colors for the guestrooms of his mansion while the rest of the team was working out as a team.

Brady din't show and it showed up last year with his 'let down" year. I mean after the Ravens game he had do a little soul searching...right?

Quick question-Do old QB's get better with time or do they just get old?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from csylvia79. Show csylvia79's posts

In response to JRABBB's comment:

After last years "let down"by Brady I'm sure you guys are glad to see Golden Boy gracing Foxboro with his presence.

The last couple of years he was on the West Coast picking out the colors for the guestrooms of his mansion while the rest of the team was working out as a team.

Brady din't show and it showed up last year with his 'let down" year. I mean after the Ravens game he had do a little soul searching...right?

Remind me.... did any NY Qb do better than Brady last year?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from the-redsox-rule. Show the-redsox-rule's posts

Brady is dialed in. Very good news.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from the-redsox-rule. Show the-redsox-rule's posts

Good news.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from JRABBB. Show JRABBB's posts

Hey Sylvia-How NEnglandy of you to bring up the Jets when we are discussing the "age" of your "aging" QB.

Glad to see Golden Boy is "dialed in" this off season.Where was he the last few years?

Oh that's right everywhere but Foxboro!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

He must have read you were displeased with him so he's trying to make amends. After all, he would only have to be here for less than a minute to find a post from you slamming him idiot.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Quick question - does your football ignorance get old or does your very existence just get old?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from RSPCB73. Show RSPCB73's posts

With time, you do acquire more experience.  And if you're smart, you learn from it and adapt.  But if you play scared, the smarts and experience will not help much.  It may be a heresy to say TB plays scared at times, but it does appear to be true, particularly in the playoffs the last several years.  

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Hey Sylvia-How NEnglandy of you to bring up the Jets when we are discussing the "age" of your "aging" QB.

Glad to see Golden Boy is "dialed in" this off season.Where was he the last few years?

Oh that's right everywhere but Foxboro!

Yeah they probably do.  Kinda sad now we think we will go 12 and 4.  Used to be 14 and 2 or 13 and 3.   How do your jests look this year?  Gonna hit 8? At least 8-8 your not a loser.  Just not a winner.  But at 6-10 that's just plain sorry.  

Sections
Shortcuts