Brady in Rehab?? Brady In Brazil, is this rehab?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hetchinspete. Show Hetchinspete's posts

Re: Brady in Rehab?? Brady In Brazil, is this rehab?

In Response to Re: Brady in Rehab?? Brady In Brazil, is this rehab?:
    [QUOTE]now this is a bad NFL haircut...
    Posted by harleyroadking11[/QUOTE]

What haircut. The poor Bast-rd got run over by a lawnmower.
    Great pic !!

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from laxnpats. Show laxnpats's posts

Yakv if you knew what you were talking about wou would see brady was supporting his WIFES culture. She preformed in some carnival or something for her culture and he was showing his support for her. Considering she is the breadwinner(which is scary consider brady makes a ton) he should support her like she probably does for him. Hes only human and o yeah he has 3 rings u dont so ill trust him on this stuff thanks

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

there not there to support culture their there to party! Carnical is an excellent time whether in Rio in Sao Paulo or in Trinidad. The guys off duty so I'm glad he took a break. Do you have any pics of Rodgers or Eli or Gomer working out at the stadium? We expect a lot out of these guys all preseason and season long. give them a break. Next they'll be a thread if they flew commercial nor not. I'd think their Gulf Stream got them there nicely.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

In Response to Brady in Rehab?? Brady In Brazil, is this rehab?:
    [QUOTE]what the hell is happening to tom ? whats with hair cut ? better work on football and less on the rio de janeiro carnival!! get your act up !!
    Posted by yakv[/QUOTE]

Looks like some great rehab treatment to me. Where do I go to sign on for some similar treatment? Come on, guys! Can any of you blame Brady? I'd wear a pony tail too, if she'd ask me to...LOL!!!  

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrbundchen. Show mrbundchen's posts

Charlie Sheen just showed up!  This guy is amazing.  He has tiger's blood and adonis dna!!!  Can someone please give me an update on the CBA negotiations.  I may have to cut my vacation short as I am one of the 4 players to serve as plaintiffs if we do decertify.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from WCPatsFan. Show WCPatsFan's posts

Why cant the guy live his life? He dedicates his time during the season to the team. he has a family and a wife. Nothing wrong with enjoying yourself. or should he do nothing but sleep at teh stadium until he retires. What is wrong with the OP?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from rochfan. Show rochfan's posts

It looks like some type of comb-over similar to this guy.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from unclealfie. Show unclealfie's posts

In Response to Brady in Rehab?? Brady In Brazil, is this rehab?:
    [QUOTE]what the hell is happening to tom ? whats with hair cut ? better work on football and less on the rio de janeiro carnival!! get your act up !!
    Posted by yakv[/QUOTE]

Why are you so concerned over his haircut? How does his hair style or what he does in the off season become your business?

Its had for me to concieve the level of brainlessness that would have compelled you to post this note. What is wrong with you?

Its off season, you moron!, The man has a right to his own life! Leave him the F alone!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Brady in Rehab?? Brady In Brazil, is this rehab? : That was a great post if only because so few people use the word epicurean
    Posted by JintsFan[/QUOTE]

I've been to Carnival in Rio and trust me when I say that the term 'modest pleasure' used in the Wikipedia definition of epicurean is too tame to describe it. From what I saw of the pictures of her on the float Gisselle is way over dressed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from brady-is-clutch. Show brady-is-clutch's posts

Well we can see who wears the pants in that family.  UD6

---------------------------------------------------
    thats funny considering your wife wears the pants in your family, saw you and the rug rats at the grocery store the other day robbie, I bet kathy slaps you around and tells you to get off the blog network and get a J-O-B, you can spell right, then get one and go back to ingayland with playtex womanning, maybe he can hire you as the maid since you was once "a stay home mom"

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stommmper. Show Stommmper's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Brady in Rehab?? Brady In Brazil, is this rehab? : I've been to Carnival in Rio and trust me when I say that the term 'modest pleasure' used in the Wikipedia definition of epicurean is too tame to describe it. From what I saw of the pictures of her on the float Gisselle is way over dressed.
    Posted by Evil2010[/QUOTE]
    Yeah ok Russ....Time to wake up from your nap now!Yell
    Are you and Russ Twins? or just the same lame person?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from GadisRKO. Show GadisRKO's posts

off season, aka vacation time for NFL players. We officially have a Tom Brady sighting people! How is this newsworthy and why it is being discussed is beyond me....

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rockdog1293000. Show Rockdog1293000's posts

Giselle is incredibly overrated. Give me Adrianna Lima any day of the week over Giselle. I don't see the fascination with Giselle at all. There must be thousands of hotter brazilians running around that actually have some meat on their bones. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rockdog1293000. Show Rockdog1293000's posts

Really? I think that's gross. She has the body of a 12 year old boy, not a woman. 

[QUOTE]I think that needs to be numbed...   numm nummm numm numm numm
    Posted by Philskiw1[/QUOTE]

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Shes a super model. Theres a lot of people other then you that think shes hot. Shes an icon in Brazil. 12 yr old boy. ha ha Maybe you like "bigger women" to each his own.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pancakespwn. Show Pancakespwn's posts

Tom get your act together bro you just didn't have an MVP year and carried the team to 14-2.

Yeah cool story bro

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

I agree...  That is to say, I'm in the "Vote 'Yes' on The Gisell's Body Proposition" Camp.  Like I've stated (rather convincingly, I believe) 3 or 4 times on here prior:  A Woman SHOULD remind you of a Cheetah... Sheez, imho I don't even need to expound on that.  What in the freaking world is the excitement with bre#sts...?  Maybe I should re-phrase that...What is the d#mn OVER-excitement and near insane infatuation with having a chic with size quadruple D enormous vestubles of fat deposits on their chest?!?  Sheez, talk about "guys that want their chicks looking like 12 year olds," I'd counter with "guys that want their girls possessing some unholy infantile infatuation with having hot air balloon sized mammary glands on them?"  Gimme a sleak girl, with long legs, tight abs, and a perfect behind, Over a fat-thighed totally disproportioned freak show like Anna Nicole Smith was, any and every day...  VERY "American" to think getting bigger and some cases, now ridiculously unproprtioned aspects of ANY tangible form, Is ALWAYS better (yes...I know, but my argument is "EVERY" time).  The slender, perfectly cut Euro-type-girl, wins out Always... 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rockdog1293000. Show Rockdog1293000's posts

Yes, and Justin Bieber is an international superstar while The black eyed peas performed during the superbowl. Popularity doesn't mean everything. I could walk down the streets of Boston and find many more attactive women than Giselle. Go to barstool sports and look at the comments section. A lot of people my age think she's gross.

I don't like bigger women or women who have the body of a corpse. Giselle is gross in that picture. 

[QUOTE]Shes a super model. Theres a lot of people other then you that think shes hot. Shes an icon in Brazil. 12 yr old boy. ha ha Maybe you like "bigger women" to each his own.
    Posted by Philskiw1[/QUOTE]

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brady2Moss07. Show Brady2Moss07's posts

1. He sure looks like he loves his wife. Good for Tom!

2. Tom has a life outside of football, when the season comes I am confident he gives it 110%.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

2 Choices:

A) I like MY women who look like they just ran in a track meet...

B) Well, I like MY women who look like they just ran through a McDonald's Drive Thru...

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rockdog1293000. Show Rockdog1293000's posts

I agree about upper body, but shouldn't a women have the hips of a women? I'm talking about Sophie Turner and Shakira types, not the cardboard box Giselle is. Would you have rather seen Jessica Biel in Good Luck Chuck or Giselle during her famous scene? If you say Giselle then I don't know what to tell you.

Now that's a freakin woman. Not that Brazillian bag of bones that is famous for being hot. 

[QUOTE]I agree...  That is to say, I'm in the "Vote 'Yes' on The Gisell's Body Proposition" Camp.  Like I've stated (rather convincingly, I believe) 3 or 4 times on here prior:  A Woman SHOULD remind you of a Cheetah... Sheez, imho I don't even need to expound on that.  What in the freaking world is the excitement with bre#sts...?  Maybe I should re-phrase that...What is the d#mn OVER-excitement and near insane infatuation with having a chic with size quadruple D enormous vestubles of fat deposits on their chest?!?  Sheez, talk about "guys that want their chicks looking like 12 year olds," I'd counter with "guys that want their girls possessing some unholy infantile infatuation with having hot air balloon sized mammary glands on them?"  Gimme a sleak girl, with long legs, tight abs, and a perfect behind, Over a fat-thighed totally disproportioned freak show like Anna Nicole Smith was, any and every day...  VERY "American" to think getting bigger and some cases, now ridiculously unproprtioned aspects of ANY tangible form, Is ALWAYS better (yes...I know, but my argument is "EVERY" time).  The slender, perfectly cut Euro-type-girl, wins out Always... 
    Posted by LazarusintheSanatorium[/QUOTE]

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rockdog1293000. Show Rockdog1293000's posts

No one said choice B). You're hyperbolizing. Giselle is unnaturally skinny, which I think is unattractive. Maybe that's the big thing in Brazil, but I don't see any A list american starlets built like a cardboard box. For my taste it's gross, but for each their own. 

As the previous poster said Tom looks happy, which is great. He does look like a fruit ball but as long as he plays well it doesn't matter.  

[QUOTE]2 Choices: A) I like MY women who look like they just ran in a track meet... B) Well, I like MY women who look like they just ran through a McDonald's Drive Thru...
    Posted by LazarusintheSanatorium[/QUOTE]

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

See, I don't know that scene, YET at least, we can now both argue, that this thread's finally goin' somewhere...  I've had 'em both ways, and forget it...I want my woman movin' in bed like a ninja, not a refrigerator box filled with ball-bearings (that's ahh...sadly, that's the best I could do there).  Seriously though lol, I hear what you're sayin' RE: "The Hip Factor" (that'll be the 'Catch 22' from now til eternity).  THIS "Hip Factor", oh boy-that there's a tricky one... It is a VERY fine, and nearly minuscule line you're toeing, from a having a girl with nice hips and a nice behind, VERSES- having a girl with nice hips which must be subsequently used on her like lighted & waving aircraft carrier landing plane flags, FOR that behind (think: flashing car in front of wide-load semi tractor with heavy machinery on it's back).  In otherwords, for the 6 women on Planet Earth, who CAN pull off "nice hips" AND "nice behind" ratio down to the very needed, micriscopic pinpoint measurements...Ya HAVE to make Consolidations...ya do.  Lil more hip, with a lil' added back...Lil' less hip, with a little less back.  I choose the former, and like I've said, I'm an "#ss man," because everyone I know calls me one...(they simply put a "You're an" in front, and a comma after #ss and before man...