Brady injury

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from PATSchampsSB. Show PATSchampsSB's posts

Brady injury

http://espn.go.com/blog/boston/new-england-patriots/post/_/id/4751611/brady-on-hand-issue-just-part-of-football

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

Re: Brady injury

This just in:

Tom Brady has a major injury.  He has broken receivers.  Not sure how long these take to heal.  Hopefully no later then next draft of FA period.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from theshinez. Show theshinez's posts

Broken Receivers, no accuracy(especially beyond 20 yds.), inconsistent OL, no TE (before Gronk got back), a GM who won't give him help....shall I continue??

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from cyncalpatfan. Show cyncalpatfan's posts

You can bet, even if TB does have some kind of nagging injury, he is not about to disclose it.  He lived through a situation like that with Bledsoe and he saw what happened with Manning.  I don't doubt that he fears the possibility of sitting out a few games with an injury only to find that he is then permanently replaced.  At his age, he knows that he can't afford any kind of injury that might put him on the sideline.

As for his receivers...some of you really need to get over it.  They are not the issue that you seem to think that they are.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from theshinez. Show theshinez's posts

In response to cyncalpatfan's comment:

You can bet, even if TB does have some kind of nagging injury, he is not about to disclose it.  He lived through a situation like that with Bledsoe and he saw what happened with Manning.  I don't doubt that he fears the possibility of sitting out a few games with an injury only to find that he is then permanently replaced.  At his age, he knows that he can't afford any kind of injury that might put him on the sideline.

As for his receivers...some of you really need to get over it.  They are not the issue that you seem to think that they are.

How can you say that the WRs are not an issue!?  I can live with wrong routes being run, but droping as many passes as they do?  your are sadly mistaken sir if you don't believe that's an "ISSUE".

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from cyncalpatfan. Show cyncalpatfan's posts

In response to theshinez's comment:

How can you say that the WRs are not an issue!?  I can live with wrong routes being run, but droping as many passes as they do?  your are sadly mistaken sir if you don't believe that's an "ISSUE".

It seems to me, that we have seen steady improvement regarding the new receivers.  Of course, I'm not suggesting that they have been anywhere near perfect, but I didn't expect them to be.  It takes time.  So far, I'm pleased with the improvements that I've seen.  Did they drop any this week against the Jets?  I don't remember seeing any.

What concerns me more is that TB seems to be having issues with his accuracy this year that I don't remember seeing in years past.  Perhaps, I'm wrong, but it looks to me that it is more than just the fact that he has new receivers out there.  He has missed on throws that, ordinarily, he would make 9 times out of ten, in the past.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from mpb2008. Show mpb2008's posts

In response to theshinez's comment:

Broken Receivers, no accuracy(especially beyond 20 yds.), inconsistent OL, no TE (before Gronk got back), a GM who won't give him help....shall I continue??

Yes...and even with all you mentioned.....we are 5-2.

The difference between an elite HC, QB, and Team and those that are not elite is that when everything goes wrong, whether its injuries, lost FA,'s legal (Hern), the elite still win.

Say what you want about Bill or Tom, but they still win.

Go look at other teams this year who have had only a fraction of what the Pats have dealt with and you will find they are struggling more.  Ask Eli, Matt, Joe, Ben...etc, all who are top ten QB's and they are not winning, while TB is.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoNotSleepOnThePats. Show DoNotSleepOnThePats's posts

Thank God there are some fans out there who know what the heck is going on.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

Replaced by who?  Mallet? Now that's funny!!

Wake up!  Yes, the receivers are horrible enough to make a HOF QB look bad.  Gronkowski did more in his first game back and had a bigger impact then these receivers did in week 7.  The Jags have better receivers then us.  Bill Belichick should wake up every morning and call Tom Brady and tell him he is sorry about getting rid of Lloyd and Welker and getting these scabs.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from cyncalpatfan. Show cyncalpatfan's posts

In response to Uncle Rico's comment:

Replaced by who?  Mallet? Now that's funny!!

Wake up!  Yes, the receivers are horrible enough to make a HOF QB look bad.  Gronkowski did more in his first game back and had a bigger impact then these receivers did in week 7.  The Jags have better receivers then us.  Bill Belichick should wake up every morning and call Tom Brady and tell him he is sorry about getting rid of Lloyd and Welker and getting these scabs.

Hey, I remember when I thought that about TB replacing Bledsoe.  If you don't think that TB gets a cold sweat thinking about the possibility of someone like Mallett taking his place...I would say that you are the one that needs to wake up.  Believe me, at his age, he knows that the line between starting and possibly being replaced is getting more and more narrow by the day, especially when he appears to be having issues with his accuracy.

As for these receivers of his...sorry, I didn't see them making him look bad against the Jets.

Sections
Shortcuts