Brady interview on colts.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from csylvia79. Show csylvia79's posts

Brady interview on colts.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/01/06/tom-brady-didnt-see-a-snap-of-andrew-lucks-comeback/?ocid=Yahoo&partner=ya5nbcs?vm=r

Tom Brady didn’t see a snap of Andrew Luck’s comeback Posted by Darin Gantt on January 6, 2014, 10:23 AM EST New England Patriots quarterback Brady shakes hands with Indianapolis Colts quarterback Luck at the conclusion of the fourth quarter of their NFL football game in FoxboroughReuters

While most of the rest of us couldn’t take our eyes off Andrew Luck’s amazing comeback against the Chiefs Saturday, Patriots quarterback Tom Brady didn’t really notice.

Brady said his focus was on the other side of the ball, refusing to get drawn into a battle-of-the-generations quarterback storyline.

Truthfully, I’m not worried about the opposing quarterback,” Brady told Boston sports radio station WEEI, via Field Yates of ESPNBoston.com. “I’m thinking about the defense and what I need to do to play against them.

“I didn’t watch one snap of Indy’s offense, nor will I this week. I’ll be focused on the defense and what we need to do score points, because that’s what my job is.”

While that priority is reasonable, the challenge of staying upright will be paramount for Brady, with Robert Mathis on the other side. Mathis had 19.5 sacks in the regular season, and has sacked Brady five times in seven games.

“And like I said, it all starts with Robert Mathis and being the defensive player of the year, basically, 19.5 sacks, he kind of wreaks a lot of havoc,” Brady said. “We’ve got to be able to figure out how to slow him down and then we’ve got to be really balanced on offense like we’ve been. We’ve got to run it, and when we throw, we’ve got to throw it good.”

Especially if they have the lead in the fourth quarter, since the guy Brady didn’t watch throws it good then too

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from csylvia79. Show csylvia79's posts

Re: Brady interview on colts.

Ok so not the big qoute, but He did say we need to run the ball....

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In response to csylvia79's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Yes, he said as much on EEI,  In fact, he said he's excited to hand it off as it has been effective lately.

He also said they always try to go with what's working, so we shall see.  I can see it being a big part of the O this week as they are weak against the run.

As far as the interview, he's correct.  He plays against the D, not the O.

It's the D's job to watch the O.

Oh wait.... it's all on him.   Damn it Tom, why didn't you study the O?  We're doomed.Cry

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from pauldeba. Show pauldeba's posts

Why wasn't he watching KC's defense?  

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriots. Show themightypatriots's posts

Watching live games isn't helpful.  Brady was probably watching coach's tape of Colts defense from this season, or else self scouting by watching tape of the Pats offense.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattC05. Show MattC05's posts

In response to DeadAhead2's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Bout time. In previous years he got cocky and never mentioned a word about running it and then said he preferred the shotgun.

Nice to see Brady had a come to jesus moment.  Let's hope it works.

[/QUOTE]

Jeez, he says ONCE about 5 years ago that he likes being in the shotgun because he can see the entire field pre-snap, and you just never let it go.  Like it was the most controversial, egocentric thing ever said.

Seriously man, let it GO.  You've misrepresented it for years, and it's OLD now.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

In response to MattC05's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to DeadAhead2's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Bout time. In previous years he got cocky and never mentioned a word about running it and then said he preferred the shotgun.

Nice to see Brady had a come to jesus moment.  Let's hope it works.

[/QUOTE]

Jeez, he says ONCE about 5 years ago that he likes being in the shotgun because he can see the entire field pre-snap, and you just never let it go.  Like it was the most controversial, egocentric thing ever said.

Seriously man, let it GO.  You've misrepresented it for years, and it's OLD now.

[/QUOTE]

... and you can STILL handoff for run plays.  It would be interesting to see a stat which shows under what conditions most sacks occur?  Under center or in the shotgun.  It isn't about the formation, it is about the play being run from the formation, be it run or pass.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

TB is the master of disinformation. he learned from BB.

Plays it off as gee whiz, so what, but we all know different. TB is the most prepared player in the NFL.

And its good to know he spent quality time with his family.

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-moms/news/gisele-bundchen-tom-brady-snowball-fight-son-benjamin-pic-201451

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

He's liking what Blount has been doing.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

In

s-comeback/?ocid=Yahoo&partner=ya5nbcs?vm=r

Tom Brady didn’t see a snap of  2014, 10:23 AM EST New England Patriots quarterback Brady shakes hands with Indianapolis Colts quarterback Luck at the conclusion of the fourth quarter of their NFL football game in FoxboroughReuters

While most of the rest of us couldn’t take our eyes off Andrew Luck’s amazing comeback against the Chiefs Saturday, Patriots quarterback Tom Brady didn’t really notice.

Brady de of the ball, refusing to get drawn into a battle-of-the-generations quarterback storyline.

Truthfully, I’m not worried about the opposing quarterback,” Brady told Boston sports radio station WEEI, via Field Yates of ESPNBoston.com. “I’m thinking about the defense and what I need to do to play against them.

“I didn’t watch one snap of Indy’s offense, nor will I this week. I’ll be focused on the defense and what we need to do score points, because that’s what my job is.”

While that priority is reasonable, the challenge of staying upright will be paramount for Brady, with Robert Mathis on the other side. Mathis had 19.5 sacks in the regular season, and has sacked Brady five times in seven games.

“And like I said, it all starts with Robert Mathis and being the defensive player of the year, basically, 19.5 sacks, he kind of wreaks a lot of havoc,” Brady said. “We’ve got to be able to figure out how to slow him down and then we’ve got to be really balanced on offense like we’ve been. We’ve got to run it, and when we throw, we’ve got to throw it good.”

Especially if they have the lead in the fourth quarter, since the guy Brady didn’t watch throws it good then too

[/QUOTE]

This is alll wrong. Prolate says BB doesnt care about balance. Brady is wrong When he says, " we've got to be balanced on offense like we've been."  The outcomes of games have nothing to do with how many times you run or how many times you pass.....it is all just dumb luck. I learned this from my bud Pro!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

In response to kansaspatriot's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Plays it off as gee whiz, so what, but we all know different. TB is the most prepared player in the NFL.

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-moms/news/gisele-bundchen-tom-brady-snowball-fight-son-benjamin-pic-201451

[/QUOTE]

wow, look at how tommy boy has to dress so he is not noticed. Did he not think Gizelle is a dead giveaway?? Not too many 6 ft brazilian bombshells carrying a dog wrapped in patriots garb in a stroller...lol

Cool pic though....Must be the life! I wonder if he shoveled his own snow...

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

In response to TripleOG's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

wow, look at how tommy boy has to dress so he is not noticed. Did he not think Gizelle is a dead giveaway?? Not too many 6 ft brazilian bombshells carrying a dog wrapped in patriots garb in a stroller...lol

[/QUOTE]

Just so you know bs artist I've been on this board around a dozen times in the last couple of months so I don't know where you get your ' spank you everyday' claim from. Just another example of why you're here to play internet tough guy NOT talk football.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

In response to glenr's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Just so you know bs artist I've been on this board around a dozen times in the last couple of months so I don't know where you get your ' spank you everyday' claim from. Just another example of why you're here to play internet tough guy NOT talk football.

[/QUOTE]

Ummm, I was responding to kansas.. 

Soooo,  what are you talking about???  Go have another beer. I never said I spank you everyday..that sounds like some sick Chit you got going on with someeone else. I have never tried to talk tough to you. I just said you offer NOTHING here and now you are going around following be because you OFFER nothing here. Go find Rusty and agree with him and see how that works for ya but please  leave me alone you creep! All I do is Talk football here and occasionaly slap some posters around for lying. Other than that, I respect everyones opinion and you dont have ONE. You just come here from time to time to type up these gems.  Like I said, DO something! Post, Make a thread, a point, a statement about YOUR football acumen or else you are just another troll. You are the one following me around responding when I have not posted to you. But Im the one trying to play tough guy?!? How come noone else has said that? 

See ya Stan. Go read a book about football and come back and post ....Troll!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Soooo,  what are you talking about???  Go have another beer. I never said I spank you everyday..that sounds like some sick Chit you got going on with someeone else. I have never tried to talk tough to you. I just said you offer NOTHING here and now you are going around following be because you OFFER nothing here. Go find Rusty and agree with him and see how that works for ya but please  leave me alone you creep! All I do is Talk football here and occasionaly slap some posters around for lying. Other than that, I respect everyones opinion and you dont have ONE. You just come here from time to time to type up these gems.  Like I said, DO something! Post, Make a thread, a point, a statement about YOUR football acumen or else you are just another troll. You are the one following me around responding when I have not posted to you. But Im the one trying to play tough guy?!? How come noone else has said that? 

[/QUOTE]

Typical. What you claimed ten minutes ago no longer exists right? You lied you've been caught yet you lack the guts to admit it.

So go right ahead and fall back to your childish teenage insult act. I was posting here when you were still sucking your mommy's bags ( if you've stopped yet ) and I'll be here after you and all the bandwagon whiners move on. I went to my first Pats game in Fenway before you were born.

You remind me of a saying..big mouth-tiny dick. Your mouth is huge but like all internet tough guys theres nothing behind it.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Typical. What you claimed ten minutes ago no longer exists right? You lied you've been caught yet you lack the guts to admit it.

So go right ahead and fall back to your childish teenage insult act. I was posting here when you were still sucking your mommy's bags ( if you've stopped yet ) and I'll be here after you and all the bandwagon whiners move on. I went to my first Pats game in Fenway before you were born.

You remind me of a saying..big mouth-tiny dick. Your mouth is huge but like all internet tough guys theres nothing behind it.

[/QUOTE]

dude that is uncalled for. you're the one being childish. Why are you attacking him.

he made a response to another posters comments regarding TB enjoying his bye week and you are calling him an "internet tough guy". and making disparaging comments to him. What is your fkn problem? Hopefully he won't report you for abuse and personal attacks.

Sections
Shortcuts