BRADY IS ELITE

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

Re: BRADY IS ELITE

In response to Salcon's comment:

I just don't understand why it's so important to some fans that Brady is hailed as the best ever, one of the best, elite or whichever superlative is used or not.

Who cares what this person or that person thinks.  

I just want to see the TEAM win another title soon.  I could care less if Brady receives all the kudos, some or none.

Why are people obsessed with this?  It's like that can't sleep at night if Brady isn't loved or appreciated by all.

[object HTMLDivElement]

Well, because unless you're from another planet, from the beginning of time, there's always been a desire to establish the best.

And honestly, it's not even about being the absolute best to ever live (there's always going to be someone better, eventually), it's about giving a guy his due.  If he's up there in stature, acknowledge it.

Do you have a problem with that?

That's even something fans of other teams, coaches, execs are able to do.

Unfortunately, there are a few ALIENS here that won't.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Salcon. Show Salcon's posts

In response to pezz4pats' comment:

I just don't understand why it's so important to some fans that Brady is hailed as the best ever, one of the best, elite or whichever superlative is used or not.

I just want to see the TEAM win another title soon.  I could care less if Brady receives all the kudos, some or none.

Why are people obsessed with this?  It's like that can't sleep at night if Brady isn't loved or appreciated by all.

[object HTMLDivElement]

Well, because unless you're from another planet, from the beginning of time, there's always been a desire to establish the best.

And honestly, it's not even about being the absolute best to ever live (there's always going to be someone better, eventually), it's about giving a guy his due.  If he's up there in stature, acknowledge it.

I think you need a life if all you have to do is jump here whenever someone disses Brady.

So what if SOME people won't give him his due.  He gets plenty of accolades, makes plenty of money and is married to a supermodel.  

I don't think he needs you to defend his honor.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[object HTMLDivElement]

I think you need a life if all you have to do is jump here whenever someone disses Brady.

So what if SOME people won't give him his due.  He gets plenty of accolades, makes plenty of money and is married to a supermodel.  

[object HTMLDivElement]

Well, maybe it's you that needs a life.

You ever been recognized for anything? 

Apparently, if so, it was no big deal or you were made to believe so.

Did you get yelled at for B's when your folks were expecting all A's?   Or did you ever even get an A?

I guess you don't know about completion.  It exist everywhere and is the essence of sport.

Winners and losers.  Best/worst, good/bad, highs/ lows.

Best car, best horse, best athlete, best fertilizer, best grass seed, best builder or realtor......

Doesn't matter??????.

That's life and there is always a measure of it.

Like I said, you might need one.  Then you would know why.

Nope, Don't need to defend TB.  No one does.

But given the opportunity, I'd defend JB Weld if someone says it sucks, because it works for me and it's the best.

When it doesn't work, it's usually the operator, not the product.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from JohnHannahrulz. Show JohnHannahrulz's posts

Bit tired of this argument of Brady play vs, team play. The Pats have to be very healthy to win in the playoffs. They also cannot turn the ball over ( don't care if its Brady, Ridley or Gronk) and create turnovers (INTs or fumbles) on D. The Whole World agrees Brady is elite and has to become elite post-season Brady again and not settle for great regular season Brady (cf: P Manning).

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

In response to prolate0spheroid's comment:

I see Pezz got to it first, but from the same article:

One offensive assistant shared this sentiment with Sando, "Brady might be the best because he does it with the least every year, just about. To me, there is no falloff with that guy. If he played with what Rodgers and Peyton and Brees have played with, it would not even be close."

All those who think Brady fails in the playoffs need to read this closely. Especially when Gronk is out, Brady has pretty weak offensive weapons around him.  I know that's not popular among many here, but it's the truth . . . and real NFL personnel people recognize it. 

The offense is as good as it is for two reasons:  Brady and excellent coaching.  

Winner winner chicken dinner. You nailed it!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

[object HTMLDivElement]

[object HTMLDivElement]

Did you get yelled at for B's when your folks were expecting all A's?   Or did you ever even get an A?

I guess you don't know about completion.  It exist everywhere and is the essence of sport.

Best car, best horse, best athlete, best fertilizer, best grass seed, best builder or realtor......

Doesn't matter??????.

But given the opportunity, I'd defend JB Weld if someone says it sucks, because it works for me and it's the best.

JB Weld?? Only if it's in the tubes and you have to mix it together, if it's in the clay like material where you have to squish it together?? Not nearly as good.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from freediro. Show freediro's posts

I am just enjoying the ride, been some downs lately but there have been way too many good times because of number 12. The reason other fans hate us and the Pats is the year in and year out constant success we have. Knowing the Pats will have number 12 back there to lead us to another guaranteed division title is something that ruffles the feathers of any football fan. Brady should be making a lot more than he is currently and is the quintessential team player with his constant contract restructuring.

Could Brady have played better over the past few years, yeah, but so could have everyone else. I just hate to imagine what this team would have been without Brady the past few years.

Everyone's opinions are like fine wine, they don't mean shiat if you don't like wine. There are only the select few that have to argue Brady's greatness; some discredit him and some can't stand another being throned as better than him.  Brady will become the greatest Pat ever, the chance we get anything like this ever again is slim to none.

Brady is elite; "heroes are never forgotten, butter legends never die." Brady is a legend!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

Elite, e-schmeet.  There's no one I'd rather have under center for the Pats than Brady.  I don't really give a rat's a_ss how he's labeled. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

In response to ATJ's comment:

Elite, e-schmeet.  There's no one I'd rather have under center for the Pats than Brady.  I don't really give a rat's a_ss how he's labeled. 

I agree ATJ. But lets face it, TB has been the face of this dynasty for its entirety and most of us are stubborn in our desire to keep it rolling, and combative in defending our dynasty and our own  (players) 

To check in on the board every now and then and see the daily shredding of TB by the troll Doug makes many of us defensive, and anti Doug. Combined with Doug's loser personality, well you can see how things can get

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

Okay I'll beat the dead horse some moreā€¦ Throw out stats and just using the eyeball test TB is one of the top 3 QB's i have ever seen in my lifetime (watching since early 70's). There is an argument to be made that he is the greatest QB of all time but I will wait until his career ends before I go down that road.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

In response to rkarp's comment:

I agree ATJ. But lets face it, TB has been the face of this dynasty for its entirety and most of us are stubborn in our desire to keep it rolling, and combative in defending our dynasty and our own  (players) 

To check in on the board every now and then and see the daily shredding of TB by the troll Doug makes many of us defensive, and anti Doug. Combined with Doug's loser personality, well you can see how things can get

I understand what you are saying, rkarp.  However, and your post is a classic example, I see thread after thread derailed because of personal agendas and adolescent insult exchanges.  This thread, IMO, is about TB, not Rusty.  Anyone who has posted on this board for any period of time would know without hesitation that Rusty would express his views of TB and what those views would be.

My personal preference (yep, this is the way I see it) is to avoid the distractions.  Others may disagree and more power to 'em.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

I'm not sure it's ever possible to determine definitively who's the best, but Brady is certainly right near the top.  This team would be nowhere near as successful as it is--both regular season and playoffs--without Brady and the excellent coaches we have. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

In response to rkarp's comment:

I understand what you are saying, rkarp.  However, and your post is a classic example, I see thread after thread derailed because of personal agendas and adolescent insult exchanges.  This thread, IMO, is about TB, not Rusty.  Anyone who has posted on this board for any period of time would know without hesitation that Rusty would express his views of TB and what those views would be.

My personal preference (yep, this is the way I see it) is to avoid the distractions.  Others may disagree and more power to 'em.

I cant argue with your point or opinion. My preference as a passionate Pats fan is to not let comments like this, which are on this very thread, go unchallenged and not counter argued. If it gets personal, so be it;

Exactly and that is also a fact. Brady has looked like mark sanchez in the recent postseasons, or at least in title games he absolutely has since 2007.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from cyncalpatfan. Show cyncalpatfan's posts

[object HTMLDivElement]

It's not HIS opinion, It's the opinion of the 26 NFL execs.  He just posed the question.

C'mon

Earth to SPOCK!

That's exactly why I put that in bold.

Point well taken.  Still, it just doesn't matter.  We don't need one man or 100, for that matter, to tell us what we already know.  As I said before, we just need TB and his teammates to get it done.  Barring multiple significant injuries, I believe they have an excellent chance to come out on top this year.

• This post has been removed.

• You have chosen to ignore posts from Salcon. Show Salcon's posts

[object HTMLDivElement]

[object HTMLDivElement]

Doesn't matter??????.

Oh for Chrissakes!

OK, you win.  

Brady is great.

Brady is Elite.

Brady is at least top 5.

I'm glad he's the QB be of the TEAM I follow.

Happy now?  Because obviously this subject is important to you.

• You have chosen to ignore posts from Salcon. Show Salcon's posts

In response to DougIrwin's comment:

It's an unhealthy obsession with another man.

I'm a grown man. I appreciate other's greatness but I don't IDOLIZE anyone.

[object HTMLDivElement]

[object HTMLDivElement]

Doesn't matter??????.

Oh for Chrissakes!

OK, you win.  

Brady is great.

Brady is Elite.

Brady is at least top 5.

I'm glad he's the QB be of the TEAM I follow.

Happy now?  Because obviously this subject is important to you.

How dare you call out jizzdispenser!  How dare you not blast a load all over your brady dolls all day long!

• Sections
    Shortcuts