Brady is going to have a monster year

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from smorgan86. Show smorgan86's posts

Brady is going to have a monster year

Issues with the defense aside (i wish they'd address this pass rush "thing" soon!) I'm getting the feeling that we are going to see a MONSTER year from TB. The throws are accurate, sharp and like lasers (pass last night to Welker) This isn't last year's Brady where he was rusty and worried about his knee..He's stepping into the throws now and I can see a huge difference in the pass velocity. The recievers are looking sharp, I thionk we FINALLY have the complimentary WR to Moss in Tate. Kid is looking good! The TE's are monsters and are going to have an impact for sure.
    I just wish I was more confident about the D

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from MordecaiBloodmoon. Show MordecaiBloodmoon's posts

Re: Brady is going to have a monster year

The D still worries me,  I hope I am wrong, but I think we are 2 years away.  I hope to see an OLB, RDE, ORT and RB with the 1st 4 picks in the next draft.  When we lose Mankins, I will also add a OG to the mix. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

In Response to Brady is going to have a monster year:
    [QUOTE]Issues with the defense aside (i wish they'd address this pass rush "thing" soon!) I'm getting the feeling that we are going to see a MONSTER year from TB. The throws are accurate, sharp and like lasers (pass last night to Welker) This isn't last year's Brady where he was rusty and worried about his knee..He's stepping into the throws now and I can see a huge difference in the pass velocity. The recievers are looking sharp, I thionk we FINALLY have the complimentary WR to Moss in Tate. Kid is looking good! The TE's are monsters and are going to have an impact for sure. I just wish I was more confident about the D
    Posted by smorgan86[/QUOTE]

I was impressed with their quick strike ability, but would like to see more sustained drives. Way too many 3-and-outs early on...but again, it's pre-season, so that may not mean anything.

The play calling will be everything this year. Was it me, or was every Sammy Morris run the same doggone left side off-tackle/guard handoff?  The only one who can kill this offense is Bill O'Brien...I sure hope with the infusion of new talent that this year's regular season play calling is far less predictable than last year's.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tcal2. Show Tcal2's posts

I've been saying this since draft day.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

The whole offense should be a monster this year. I hope they break 2007's offensive records

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hannahman. Show Hannahman's posts

In Response to Re: Brady is going to have a monster year:
    [QUOTE]The whole offense should be a monster this year. I hope they break 2007's offensive records
    Posted by kansaspatriot[/QUOTE]

Unlikely, but i think Brady is a lock for 35-40 tds this year

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Gulo. Show Gulo's posts

relax.  he torched the rams D in preseason
    remember, they are still going to commit to the running game [unfortunately]

but brady is looking good

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

4000 yards, 27 to 37 touchdowns. 63% completion percentage and 12 picks.
    10 and 6, would be higher, but the defense is going to keep him off the field too much and they are going to loose some close games because of them. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from swheeler23. Show swheeler23's posts

Brady's season all depends on the oline. If they can keep him upright he will have a monster year.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from krismk. Show krismk's posts

They need a few more pieces before regular season..maybe a trade for a starting o-lineman or a maligned but hungry RB..Mcgahee or Lynch?